• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
They just need to enter the tournaments... what the hell? Lol. Also it doesn't help that all of DFW, besides myself, hasn't showed up to their stuff. That's like minus 5 right there. Then all of their semi regular players didn't show up. Then a huge chunk of the players that did show didn't enter. If everyone at the venue entered it would have broken 20 at least.

They just need incentive to enter the tournament. They haven't lost the players yet. Maybe they've permanently lost Trela and Gnes but that's it.

This is what I'm trying to tell them. They complain about not having activity but don't enter the tourneys there.

But no. "Houston is dead it's over we're done."
Silly people.

:phone:

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
They just need to enter the tournaments... what the hell? Lol. Also it doesn't help that all of DFW, besides myself, hasn't showed up to their stuff. That's like minus 5 right there. Then all of their semi regular players didn't show up. Then a huge chunk of the players that did show didn't enter. If everyone at the venue entered it would have broken 20 at least.

They just need incentive to enter the tournament. They haven't lost the players yet. Maybe they've permanently lost Trela and Gnes but that's it.
I think that everybody lost the drive to play Brawl competitively, Denti. Smash 4 is nearly out, and everybody is ready to play that, I think.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

Hey, guys. Check this tournament out in March.

It's an MK banned event hosted by Alabama Smash League running a more liberal rule set. We're running full stage striking and two stage bans with a 13 stage list. In addition, we're trying to get as large a showing as possible for Project M since we have a hub that's skilled at the game here in ATL South and we know they're all looking for a chance to prove that PM can hold its own as a marquee event.

We're aiming at bringing in the biggest crew possible for this event. We haven't been really campaiging yet and we already have interest from the surrounding ATL South states, the Midwest, and even the Northeast and Canada (not even talking about Infinite's post in the thread). We're definitely going to have AL/GA there in full force.

Right now we're looking for hype, so can I get an idea of who's interested and which of these other TX threads I should post in? I'm basically hitting Houston and Dallas because of some of the individuals I know in both areas. Fair warning, this was copy-pasted in both of those threads.

Feel free to shoot me any questions.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Project m??? Do they ardy have hitbox bubble images???

There's a program called Brawlbox. It's been around since before P:M and it makes it easier for people to make hacks for the game. I'm sure it is used to great extent by the P:M staff. The same program also displays hit and hurtboxes, so someone took the P:M 2.1 Link file and posted all the hitboxes of his moves.

Denti

Smash Master
If they have a full demo up by E3 Id expect they are close. If they don't then I wouldn't get excited. Imo though, the Wii U seems like it needs smash 4(It has weak titles imo and they announced Smash 4 when announcing the Wii U). So they are probably dumping money into to speed things up. Just a thought

Psychoace

Smash Champion
I'd say mid 2014, for smash 4. It was stated sakurai and co. had started develop in June of this year. Taking into account that melee was a 2 year rushed project, I think it's reasonable to assume mid 2014 at the earliest could be a potential release date.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I dont' see any reason to expect Smash out before 2015. So far the only news has been about who is STARTING work on it. They have only confirmed PLANS for making it. 7 year gap between melee and brawl, probably 6-7 years until smash 4.

Top Bottom