• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
JRUGS and I are going to Texas Crusade, could someone please house us? we would need housing for tonight and possibly tomorrow night.

Send me a PM on here, or call/text us at 210-290-3979.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Hey Guys, just wanted to ask, did any of you guys happen to notice if JRUGS left his backpack at the venue, or at DiSQO's?

It's a black Backpack with some red on it, it had some of JRUGS' spare clothes in it, among other things.
He says if he recalls correctly the brand name was "FUL"

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Hey Guys, just wanted to ask, did any of you guys happen to notice if JRUGS left his backpack at the venue, or at DiSQO's?

It's a black Backpack with some red on it, it had some of JRUGS' spare clothes in it, among other things.
He says if he recalls correctly the brand name was "FUL"
I haven't seen it, but I'll keep a lookout at my house.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Ok so the DFW PR is going to be updated soon and I thought I should finally allow everyone to choose the character that represents them.

1. Denti
2. Infinity
3. Y.b.M.
4. Infern
5. ALSM
6. FK
7. Bad Karma
8. Neon
9. Swaka
10. Disqo Bunny

Anyone ranked 1-4 can choose a Boss (preferably well known) from the series. Examples would be Mother Brain, Kraid, Ridley, and Metroid Prime which have all been used previously.

Anyone ranked 5-10 can choose a common enemy to represent them, for those not familiar with the Metroid franchise here’s a list of common enemies. If you had another one in mind that’s not listed below that’s fine as well.

I’ll give everyone until Friday night to choose otherwise I’ll decide for you.

[collapse=examples to choose from]
Metroid

Ing

Space Pirate

chozo ghost

Sheegoth

Stone Toad

Dark Metroid

Zoomer

Triclops

[/collapse]

D

Deleted member

make fun of denti?... OK Ive got some work to do involving brawl hacking.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Can you make the theme Zelda? Also, I disagree with some placings on the pr, but to avoid any drama, I'll just accept it; the crusade continues.

Neon, just choose for me what you think is an underrated common enemy.

:phone:

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Why're we doin metroid?
Can we do something everyone likes? Like final fantasy? Or Teddy bears? Or types of sharks? Or pokemon? I vote pokemon

Edit: why am I on the PR? I ain't entered a tourney, and I'm bad. Someone else deserves that ten spot.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Why're we doin metroid?
Can we do something everyone likes? Like final fantasy? Or Teddy bears? Or types of sharks? Or pokemon? I vote pokemon

Edit: why am I on the PR? I ain't entered a tourney, and I'm bad. Someone else deserves that ten spot.
Zac, Dphat and Dark Falco were removed due to inactivity. You've at least entered a tourney in the past couple months and placed well.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hey what are the plans for going to WHOBO? As far as Hotel, Carpooling, The time for leaving, and Etc.

Infern and Myself are committed to go to WHOBO. So I wanted to know what the situation is looking like.

Labernash

Smash Lord
I am joining the Texas Zero Suit Samus hype train. Cuz. You.

Zac should be number 0 on the PR because of that picture.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Hey what are the plans for going to WHOBO? As far as Hotel, Carpooling, The time for leaving, and Etc.

Infern and Myself are committed to go to WHOBO. So I wanted to know what the situation is looking like.
From what I'm understanding, Denti is hosting a carpool, and it so far includes him, me, and Ally. So you two would be fine in joining us. Denti, you should take the truck for this one.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Can you make the theme Zelda? Also, I disagree with some placings on the pr, but to avoid any drama, I'll just accept it; the crusade continues.

Neon, just choose for me what you think is an underrated common enemy.

:phone:
Ditto about the placements. Who came up with this one? :o

Why're we doin metroid?

Metroid is my favorite Nintendo series. I'm not Captain Fanboy of it but it's way cooler than any of their other staple series >.>"

I'd be down for Final Fantasy. I've already got a picture picked out if we go with that...

It depends on what you're trying to use it for. If you want to do basic things like internet surfing and playing low-end games then that would be fine, but don't expect to play anything like Skyrim, Diablo 3, or any newer first person shooter on there. It'd probably run something like Doom 3 just fine tho :p

Top Bottom