• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

D

Deleted member

Zach64, most of us are like, graduated from high school. School has BEEN ended for those in college. I almost forgot school is now just ending for minors; it's been so long, it makes me feel... old.... Nah, I'm still young. :)

:phone:
Your making me feel like im a young wannabe. You old people and your video games...
Wait what

Well I'm trying to get in contact with one of the carpool managers
Oh hey its ally, I know your friend Lyndon. If you see him tell him I said hi.

Denti

Smash Master
I don't check SWF often, never the less check the Whobo page. Contact me via text, call, pm, or IRL. I'm going to Whobo, I am driving, I don't have anything organized cuz it's soooo far away. I would like to have a hotel room also.

:phone:

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
tourney results?

was there a tourney?
Doubles:

1 - Denti and Infinity
2 - ALSM and Disqo Bunny
3 - KirbyKid and Marcus
4 - Melee1 and Jumpman
5 - Mr 3000 and some chic, I can't remember her name
5 - ???

Zac brought us luck. He showed up for a few minutes when we went to play one of our sets and Denti went to play for port. Our opponents (i think it was Melee1 and Jumpman) got an 8; Denti rubbed Zac's head for good luck and got a 9. <3 the Zac Effect

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Doubles:

1 - Denti and Infinity
2 - ALSM and Disqo Bunny
3 - KirbyKid and Marcus
4 - Melee1 and Jumpman
5 - Mr 3000 and some chic, I can't remember her name
5 - ???

Zac brought us luck. He showed up for a few minutes when we went to play one of our sets and Denti went to play for port. Our opponents (i think it was Melee1 and Jumpman) got an 8; Denti rubbed Zac's head for good luck and got a 9. <3 the Zac Effect
The 8 and 9 was us vs you guys

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
The 8 and 9 was us vs you guys
Okay, I couldn't remember if it was them or you two.

The best part of the tournament was the end of it. Grand Finals went like this:

Game 1 - Quad ICs Teams on Delfino, Disqo and ALSM win.
Game 2 - Highlander Teams, Infinity and Denti win.
Game 3 - Another Highlander Teams, same result.
Game 4 - Duelist Teams, Disqo and ALSM win.
Game 5 - Quad Jigglypuff Teams with 2.0 damage on while on Rainbow Cruise. There was one point during the game where everyone but me got hit by back-to-back-to-back rests. Also - pivot grab to up throw ftw.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
It looks like I'm housing some people this weekend for the tournament. If there's enough interest I can probably talk CJ in to having a Smashfest at my apartment.

Anyone interested? It would be like a small Infinity Party; we'd cook for you guys too.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Oh man.. got to sub this thread incase of free food. Also I found a nice spot you can potentially farm gear Sean. IN RETURN if you find a ring with the following stats:
70+ int
15 IAS
+Crit Chance/Dmg MESSAGE ME IMMEDIATELY and I'll purchase from you at a reasonable price.
Actually any gear with the following stats message me and I'll pay top dollars for it.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
ok, but he owns this thread i'm pretty sure he'll see it and probaly do either the following

a) acknowledge my post and say yes
b) acknowledge my post and say no
c) ignore the post
d) lurk
e) troll
B) This is the first time I've housed people since moving in with my girlfriend and don't want to overload her. Maybe next time tho~

Edit - Don't rely on me to see posts in the thread just because I own it. I check this thread a couple of times a day at most and I've missed posts before. It's better to PM me.

Also - negative on the Smashfest/party. Got **** to do that day before 806 arrives.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Edit - Don't rely on me to see posts in the thread just because I own it. I check this thread a couple of times a day at most and I've missed posts before. It's better to PM me.
Is it cause you click "Last Page" on your subscription list instead of the nifty little down-arrow that takes you to the "first new post?"

Top Bottom