• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
reposting this from a couple pages back
What would be a good weekend for me to host a tourney? It will be at my place, so there wouldnt be a venue fee. Also, Id be running Brawl and Project M Singles, possibly dubs for one game if enough interest is shown. Im out of a car atm, and Im REALLY trying to stay in practice lol

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Apparently my fix on Sergio's post was a little too subtle.

Anyway - if she's 17 or older that's legal in Texas. Not that I'm condoning it or anything, just saying that it's not illegal.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Ummm, yeah so....

I've done crazier things when it comes to a girl. Anyways, we're just chatting is all. It's simple; it's nice, you know? Just this... Not expecting anything, just going about my life.

So yeah, let's get hype for the tournament this weekend! :D

:phone:

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
It's true. Seventeen is legal.

Honestly, aside from a lack of life exp and stupid teenage girl behavior, I see nothing wrong with any girl post-puberty. Nature says they're ready for anything.

Actually girls are still really stupid at 17-18... actually even at 21, they've taken on a different, less obvious form of stupid, most of them. I dont think I'll ever know why the age of consent is set where it is.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
I dont drink, probably wouldn't drink even if I did move to canada, the way you live and how you think depends where grew up and how your were raise (even tho you can change over time) I'm black, the law has less tolerance for black people doing things (no joke).

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I dont drink, probably wouldn't drink even if I did move to canada, the way you live and how you think depends where grew up and how your were raise (even tho you can change over time) I'm black, the law has less tolerance for black people doing things (no joke).
If energy drinks were outlawed there and you came here and they're legal, would you turn down the tiniest taste of one when offered? Even though that much is completely harmless?

I'm just saying it's kind of funny you're abiding by laws that don't apply here.
ey yo

I'm eatin fun dip right now

Not givin a fffuuuuuuuuuuu

You up
I'm pretty jealous. I LOVE Fun Dip.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
If energy drinks were outlawed there and you came here and they're legal, would you turn down the tiniest taste of one when offered? Even though that much is completely harmless?

I'm just saying it's kind of funny you're abiding by laws that don't apply here.

I'm pretty jealous. I LOVE Fun Dip.
that the thing I don't know texas laws, I just recently found out the "you have a right to defend your land law" lol

Top Bottom