• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Denti

Smash Master
I almost beat Gnes this weekend you guys. I took game 1 last stock last hit. Game 2 he 2 stocked me, game 3 was last stock last hit. I'm going innnnn next time.

Also I got revenge for Fort worth and beat Illmatic. He 2 stocked me game 1, mid percent. Game 2 and 3 I 2 stocked him low percent.

I think the rut I was in is old news. :)

Edit: ALSO THERE IS A WEEKLY TOURNAMENT SERIES ON FRIDAY IN IRVING TEXAS! CASH PRIZE! I'm going everytime. MLG ruleset, mk banned. Who wants to join?
:phone:

knuckles213

Smash Ace
I almost beat Gnes this weekend you guys. I took game 1 last stock last hit. Game 2 he 2 stocked me, game 3 was last stock last hit. I'm going in next time.

Also I got revenge for Fort worth and beat Illmatic. He 2 stocked me game 1, mid percent. Game 2 and 3 I 2 stocked him low percent.

I think the rut I was in is old news. :)

Edit: ALSO THERE IS A WEEKLY TOURNAMENT SERIES ON FRIDAY IN IRVING TEXAS! CASH PRIZE! I'm going everytime. Who wants to join?
good ****, gonna need info on this weekly tourny so if I decide to show.

Denti

Smash Master
It starts at night. Sign up at 7:30. Bracket starts at 8.

They only have time to do either singles or doubles. This last Friday they did doubles. I can talk to the guy tho who holds it.

Edit: also they reaaalllyyy need set ups. So if you go bring one. They only had 1 last time. I'll bring 1 everytime I go.

They usually will have 15-20 people from what I understand.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
It starts at night. Sign up at 7:30. Bracket starts at 8.

They only have time to do either singles or doubles. This last Friday they did doubles. I can talk to the guy tho who holds it.

Edit: also they reaaalllyyy need set ups. So if you go bring one. They only had 1 last time. I'll bring 1 everytime I go.

They usually will have 15-20 people from what I understand.

same here where is irving?

looks like I may have to skip work sometimes to go; plus the tv you gave me what problems did you have with it cause it seems to work fine to me, the only thing I cant do is adjust the volume level

same here where is ivring?

Denti

Smash Master
Zigsta plays to win

He also lets me off free when I land on the bowser space in Mario Party 2. 100 star present.. ***** just ran. I'm still waiting on those stars Zigsta

Denti

Smash Master
It's at 1735 N. Story rd, Irving, TX.

No venue fee. Singles 5$. MLG rules (none of the randoms follow the rules anyways, they just play FD which I always ban lol). MK banned. Payouts 1st-55% 2nd-20% 3rd-money back. Sign up at 7:30 pm. Starts at 8 pm.

I think that's it. They reaalllllyyyyy need set ups btw. Seriously bring one if you can. They only have ONE set up. I'm bringing one so if you bring another that makes three.

Xiao-Xiao

Smash Journeyman
OMG i wish I could come to this...why is Fort Worth so far from Houston I'm mad. If by some miracle I can go to this during my three days visiting I want to play Disqo lol

EDIT-And Denti!

-Stridez AKA socal unranked snake/diddy player that is visiting houston this weekend =O

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
OMG i wish I could come to this...why is Fort Worth so far from Houston I'm mad. If by some miracle I can go to this during my three days visiting I want to play Disqo lol

EDIT-And Denti!

-Stridez AKA socal unranked snake/diddy player that is visiting houston this weekend =O

No stridez nooooooo

Top Bottom