• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Yeah Batou, idu myself, it just happens. Hey, if you don't want to deal with level 3 X factor Dark Phoenix, you're going to have to deal with level 3 X factor Wesker. Pick your poison, I say. :) Then of course, there's my trusty Link Taskmaster. :awesome:

:phone:

FK1

Smash Journeyman
So what are the logistics for ride to and from Houston this weekend? I need to make sure I have the right days off, y'all.

BlinkIV

Avenger
Yeah Batou, idu myself, it just happens. Hey, if you don't want to deal with level 3 X factor Dark Phoenix, you're going to have to deal with level 3 X factor Wesker. Pick your poison, I say. :) Then of course, there's my trusty Link Taskmaster. :awesome:

Taskmaster. Solution: Spider-Man
Wesker. Solution: Spider-Man
Phoenix/Dark Phoenix. Solution: Spider-Man

Options covered, yo.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Lol, Spidey's like you mad cuz I'm stylin' on you.

Denti, add me to the carpool for Austin.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

FK, pretty sure we're going to leave Friday night and come back Sunday night due to the tourney following hobo. Basically, take Friday through Sunday off.

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

What is this? Where's my triple post?!

BlinkIV

Avenger
That's what I do, I style like no tomorrow with Spidey.

Glasses Jacket Shirt Man, or call me winner..because after wins, I eat my dinner.

BlinkIV

Avenger
Zero is the only one who I want to main XD

YES YES YES YES YES, HELL YES! Zero's my Day One character dude, I will teach you the ways of the Reploid!

And as for Disqo, If you do pick up the game, I will teach you the ways of styling with Spidey!

I just woke up and I'm already hyped, dammit.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
<3 Zero. Zero, Deadpool and Wolverine were the guys I liked to play the most. Mostly because every last one of them is a badass :p

JSYK I'm total garbage at Marvel, lol

Dojo

Smash Champion
Yo I MIGHTTTT try to come to the Batou and Sean thing if I can get people to come with me/can get housing/can get off work.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro's Adventure to GameStop

[collapse=READ THIS FIRST]Resident Evil Revelations was released today so i went to my local GS to get it. Once i got there, i noticed a guy(lets call him "Mr. Tiny") standing in line who must have weighed 350Lbs or more(most likely 500Lb). Mr. Tiny brought in a bag of 15 used games to sell to GS and then used those trade-in dollars to buy another 15 games/players guide. While i waited, i noticed Mr. Tiny had no shoes and instead of normal socks he used a small-medium sized blue T-SHIRTs as SOCKS. His foot ALONE was bigger than my entire head...His body made an Elephant look like a pebble. This leads me to wonder about his appetite, which i can assume only a fried Blue Whale can satisfy. Anyways, after he did the transactions, he began to ask questions about games/release dates/personal recommendations and opinions on the XB360 Kinect. I was pissed! So as he started to leave(after 45min of talking) i busted out my camera and filmed this burnt Snorlax known as Mr. Tiny.

Enjoy.[/collapse]

Please turn up the volume and watch whole video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMoC69TYr3I

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Do you accept quartarz?
Dimez only

Yo I MIGHTTTT try to come to the Batou and Sean thing if I can get people to come with me/can get housing/can get off work.
Dude you -know- you always have a place to stay in Dallas. And if you win it'll totally be worth your while. Do eet!

That and besides, the party was a blast last time, it'll be even better this time around :D

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Dimez only

Dude you -know- you always have a place to stay in Dallas. And if you win it'll totally be worth your while. Do eet!

That and besides, the party was a blast last time, it'll be even better this time around :D
It's so much fun. Everyone gets to spank ALSM if he gets/ does a time out.

Sooooooo fun.
Can we make that a rule at infinitys? Timeouts = *** whoopin.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Xyro's Adventure to GameStop

[collapse=READ THIS FIRST]Resident Evil Revelations was released today so i went to my local GS to get it. Once i got there, i noticed a guy(lets call him "Mr. Tiny") standing in line who must have weighed 350Lbs or more(most likely 500Lb). Mr. Tiny brought in a bag of 15 used games to sell to GS and then used those trade-in dollars to buy another 15 games/players guide. While i waited, i noticed Mr. Tiny had no shoes and instead of normal socks he used a small-medium sized blue T-SHIRTs as SOCKS. His foot ALONE was bigger than my entire head...His body made an Elephant look like a pebble. This leads me to wonder about his appetite, which i can assume only a fried Blue Whale can satisfy. Anyways, after he did the transactions, he began to ask questions about games/release dates/personal recommendations and opinions on the XB360 Kinect. I was pissed! So as he started to leave(after 45min of talking) i busted out my camera and filmed this burnt Snorlax known as Mr. Tiny.

Enjoy.[/collapse]

Please turn up the volume and watch whole video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMoC69TYr3I
"This video has been removed as a violation of Youtube's policy on violence."

Man, now I really wish I had seen it.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Tonight is cool, but Friday night is hot. And Saturday night. But tonight is cool.

Obligatory comment about how I have not forgotten about my EBAT and want everyone to think about when they can do that.

Denti

Smash Master
Okay. Smashfest at my place tonight.

Also whoever is in my carpool there is a second tournament I was planning on attending Sunday. It's a battle network, aka Sync's tournament series. So two tournaments. Whenever the tournament is done Sunday we'll leave for home.

Edit: come on over wenever you guys.

Top Bottom