• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
I talked with my flat mates, and they agreed on a tenative basis that I can start holding Smashfests.

Date: Feb. 21
Address: 114 Brookshire Ave Azle, TX
Time: TBD. Call my cell if you want to be there any earlier than 4 PM.
Cell Number: 214-881-7617

Denti

Smash Master
Who's going to the tournament tomorrow? If so can you help bring a set up? I can probably help with a TV if you need it. I think the venue has a projector so you might not need to bring one.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Cpus... Why can't they get better (or can they?!)

:phone:
they can, you have to save more replays of GOOD players on your wii. play my CPU they dodge every/powershield hard, hard gimp you and footstool when off stage

Who's going to the tournament tomorrow? If so can you help bring a set up? I can probably help with a TV if you need it. I think the venue has a projector so you might not need to bring one.
I am, can I go with you?

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Sergio! This is what were gonna do. You're gonna get me after dance so we can go to the friday tourney, and Dustin is gonna register us when he gets there and hold our matches. Good? Good.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
When do you get off work?

Okay no wait. I meant like get me later after dance cuz it doesn't end until 7:15. And denti will go there to tourney and register us when he gets there and hold our matches until we get there, which will be shortly after, or hoping so.

BlinkIV

Avenger
Sergio, I'll send you a text letting you know if I can tag along for the weekend. If so then just pick me up when you get Disqo and we'll all head out there.

FoxstepCEO

Smash Rookie
I'm like, super n00b and whatnot, but I'd really like to hang out and session with you guys sometime. Melee was always a game I wish I learned back in the day.

FoxstepCEO

Smash Rookie
Whoa, there's like, -2- Dallas/Fort Worth threads? I'm officially in the Smash Capitol of the Universe. I posted in the wrong one earlier, I think?

Anyways I'll try to make it up to gatherings and stuff, usually really busy at work during the week but always have weekends off.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I had a pretty huge turnout for this tournament. I"m glad too. If it continues to be this way, it'll be one of the bigger tournaments that everyone can come to and play.

Also to feed Denti's unquenchable lust for cash and UpSmash antics :-(

Denti

Smash Master
I had a pretty huge turnout for this tournament. I"m glad too. If it continues to be this way, it'll be one of the bigger tournaments that everyone can come to and play.

Also to feed Denti's unquenchable lust for cash and UpSmash antics :-(
XD Dude, I didn't even care about the money. I just wanted to beat Illmatic.

Also Mario Party fest this week sometime. Who's down?

Top Bottom