• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Denti

Smash Master
The amount that a player is active can be hard to quanitify though when compared to another player. Lets say one player attends only 1 tourney for a period of 5 months but places 2nd in singles, would he be considered better than a player who attended 4 tournaments during that period and placed 4th at each one? It's hard to say and its not entirely my call which is why both denti and ALSM have helped me create this list.
It depends on who they beat to get 2nd. But if the guy who gets 2nd did more work than they guy who keeps getting 4th the guy who gets 2nd will get the spot.

Neon!

Smash Lord
The fort worth wizard ranking system, using the Texas PR

E tier - Magi Practicer

D tier - Enchanter

C tier - Conjurer

B tier - Mage

A tier - Wizard

S tier - Sage
Hmmmmm, I would have gone with the Fire Emblem wizardry rankings....

S tier- Archsage

A tier- Sage

B tier- Mage

C tier- Pupil

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Swaka!

Game one was on Battlefield - I lost
Game two was on Rainbow Cruise - I won
Game three was on Delfino - I lost
Game four was on smashville - I won
Game five was on frigate - I won

If you could post them as

Illmatic (Peach) vs. Denti (Olimar) 1 LF, etc it would look a lot more professional in the long run. You should do this for all your videos on your channel! It makes searching for matches through youtube A LOT easier and it looks a lot cleaner and nice.

You should also post what tournament it was at in the description and obviously say it was a bracket match.

Against Infinity:

1st set of Grand Finals ALL were on Smashville against his Falco

Marth Smashville Game 1
Diddy RC Game 2
Diddy YI Game 3
Marth YI Game 4

knuckles213

Smash Ace
From my memory:

Denti vs. Illmatic LFs

Game 1 Smashville
Game 2 Rainbow Cruise
Game 3 Pokemon Stadium
Game 4 Delfino Plaza
Game 5 Frigate Orpheon

:phone:
ALSM, I didin't get two of the grand finals games from you wii when you were transfering them. can you check your wii to see if you have them:

Marth Smashville Game 1 vs peach

Diddy YI Game 3 vs peach

Swaka!

Game one was on Battlefield - I lost
Game two was on Rainbow Cruise - I won
Game three was on Delfino - I lost
Game four was on smashville - I won
Game five was on frigate - I won

If you could post them as

Illmatic (Peach) vs. Denti (Olimar) 1 LF, etc it would look a lot more professional in the long run. You should do this for all your videos on your channel! It makes searching for matches through youtube A LOT easier and it looks a lot cleaner and nice.

You should also post what tournament it was at in the description and obviously say it was a bracket match.

Against Infinity:

1st set of Grand Finals ALL were on Smashville against his Falco

Marth Smashville Game 1
Diddy RC Game 2
Diddy YI Game 3
Marth YI Game 4
cool, this helps alot and I'll take that naming in consideration, I usually just put them in a line wait until all the vids are upload to start put names in the description (youtube only uploads one video at a time and I'm not waiting at my computer for the each video to be uploaded). good stuff at the tournament, hope to face you peach again more prepared.

Dakpo

Smash Lord

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
yeaaa I know, but I want to practice/play all bad MUs. your Zsuit fun to play cause you have a "bags of tricks" you can do to players
Don't forget about Dakpo's rules.

No spot dodging
No camping
Watch your laggy movesets.

I'm sure there's more but eh....if you don't abide by any of these, you'll get the magical shoryuken of death from Luigi :awesome:

Denti

Smash Master
I can leave anytime Friday. The sooner the better. But judging from our history people will arrive at 5:30-6:00. Once everyone is there we'll end up doing something because we're dumb and like to waste time so we'll probably be on the road at 6:30-7:00.

since I'm driving a ton to the tourney people should come to my house to carpool. Also if people don't mind, I might need to switch out with drivers every so often since this trip is an hour longer than Houston.

I haven't asked my dad yet for his truck but I duno I we'll even want it. Since we won't have a 6th person that means gas will cost a lot more than maybe some of u could afford. If we take my car it's going to be something like 20$ per person. If we take my dad's truck it would be (not 100% sure on this) 30$ per person. Now my dad's truck literally is going to be the comfiest ride you'll probably ever do for a smash carpool, also the truck has a toooonnnn of space inside. Keep in mind that google maps says the drive will be 5 hours and 50 min.
So what do you guys want? I can afford either.

:phone:

Edit: the hell are gas prices now days? Lol I can't remember

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I honestly think it would be awesome to cruise with 5 people in the truck; the 4 people who aren't driving can just play Smash on your portable thingy and we can put it on the console in the middle of the front seat :D

Also - I'm willing to drive for an hour or so if you need me to.

Top Bottom