• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DABUZ, I'M CALLIN' YOU OUT!! - $100 MM at Apex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
At the Lone Star Circuit Championships, dabuz narrowly defeated Ultimate Razer, with many people claiming Olimar-Snake is a janky matchup. With Olimar rising up the tier list, more and more people are whining like little BABIES about how OP Olimar is.

Well guys and gals, I'm here to say I'm sick of your crying. I'm sick of all these GOOD characters complaining that their -2 MU is unwinnable. I've said for a while now that I REALLY like the Bowser-Olimar matchup. It's a rock-paper-scissors game and is the ultimate challenge of a Bowser main's mentality. I get a rush like none other Klawing the living BEJEEZUS out of Olimar and Jabbing the STUFFING out of his silly little Pikmin.

If a BOWSER can beat Olimar, any GOOD character can.

It's time to improve, Brawl players. It's time to beat Olimar, starting at Apex 2013.

DABUZ, I AM OFFICIALLY CALLING YOUR KEISTER OUT TO A $100 BEST OF FIVE MONEY MATCH AT APEX 2013, BOWSER VERSUS OLIMAR, TO BE LIVESTREAMED FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO WITNESS.

The last time dabuz and I clashed, it was enough to convince him Olimar ONLY beats Bowser +2 and not +3. When we duked it out in October 2011, I was riding high on my final semester of film school after a successful summer internship at DreamWorks Animation. Just how livin' large and in charge was I....

Flash forward nearly a year later to the present August 2012. I'm now working full-time at DreamWorks Animation, rolled deep with my Wolf Pack in Vegas, YOLO'd it up at Comic-Con, and developed not one but TWO screenplay outlines. I'm on top of the world. I'm living the dream. I have TRANSFORMED.

dabuz, hide yo kids. Hide yo wife. 'Cuz you gettin' ***** at Apex.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Jeez.

My money's on Zigsta, for sure. dabuz doesn't change a chance against Bowser Bros.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Hoooooooly ****. This ****ing call out.

My heart's beating. My hands are shaking.

Zigsta's got this ****.

Taking you up on that, chibo. PayPal if I can't make it to apex.

:phone:

Player-1

Smash Legend
dabuz is so lucky, i wish characters who had -3 MUs with my character like bowser would challenge me to $100 MMs :(

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Too. Much. Hype. Gotta cool this thread off.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Wait, Dabuz already played him in the past and he still thinks Olimar wins?

I don't understanddddddddddddddddd

Don't do it Zigstaaa

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I would have locked this for trolling had you not explained it.
$100 MM on a -8 match-up!?

Going to remain neutral here, but gooooood luck Zig.
You'll need it. ^^;

Jrugs

Smash Ace
HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But for real though Oli vs Bowser has to be like 90/10 oli:(

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
For listening pleasure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knd4oW-RpbU

When I first saw this thread, I honestly thought it was a joke. ZIGSTA, a BOWSER main willing to donate $100 to me. This however, is real, and I look forward not to a challenge, but to a slaughter. After we fight, you will drop bowser once you realize he cannot hope to overcome such a battle.

>

People cry about my character for a reason, he is just too good for most to beat, and you will not being changing anyone's minds on this in the coming months. With +2 or better MUs all across the board, who truly can stand up to this beast?

Your character is terrible, he is free, he's LUCKY to only be -2 vs. Olimar, you'd be better off finding a challenge within your own tier.

Big your body, small your brain, strong your attacks, sluggish in execution. I can run around all day, out-speeding, out-spacing, and out-smarting your play. You won't even take a game, maybe not even 2 stocks in a match.

I will enjoying crushing your rock-paper-scissors game with a wall of grabs and smashes, watching as my warriors topple over the gargantuan, but pathetic lizard Bowser is. I've fought monsters that make bowser look cute and fluffy, toppling foes such as

From the player perspective, all the right bets are with me, it's quite literally free money. The caliber of skill between us is huge, something years of practice will not overcome. Having fought and matched with the best of the best, You are one player who I do not fear.

Lately, my time has been consumed with Starcraft 2, aiming to be top level in that game as well. With college being pretty time-eating and stressful, brawl hasn't been important to me. This is my motivation to attend Apex 2013, since you'll be paying for me.

PREPARE YOURSELF, FOR I WILL SHOW NO MERCY AND WILL MAKE THIS AS PAINFUL AS CAN BE! GET READY, IT IS GOING DOWN.

I accept your 100$ MM challenge BO5, even though it will only take 3 matches.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
To any Zigsta doubters: This man is a living, breathing, heaven-piercing, earth-shaking, wining, dining, wheelin', dealin' SON OF A GUN who embodies the following philosophy.........

Do The Impossible
See The Invisible
ROW! ROW! FIGHT THE POWAH!

Touch The Untouchable
Break The Unbreakable
ROW! ROW! FIGHT THE POWAH!

In conclusion: Count him out at your own peril.

EDIT: He accepted! HYPE MACHINE IS SET TO MAX.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oh Ziggy, such a noble man~ Putting 100 bucks on the line just to give hope to the low tier mainers. <3 I'm behind ya all the way Zigsta. For the lowbies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom