• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Mango to pull something off stupid like catch a stitch face in midair as JIggs then choose to rest Armada somehow instead of throw the stitch face. For the last stock.
Lol with the stitchface gltich with a huge hitbox. To a stitchface-rest- to stitface,

DZhou

Smash Journeyman
Melee singles Grand finals set one:

Mango is using Falco, with the tag of PC. Armada Peach. First match is on battlefield.

Mango just got DESTROYED. 3 stocked, match 2 he's CPing Dreamland with Jiggs. 1-0 Armada.
Nice, nice :)

OverLade

Smash Hero
*JUST CALLED CO18 for updtes*

Ally beat DEHF in winners.

Dojo vs. DEHF in losers, DEHF won game 1.

CO18 lost to Chip in losers after beating Futile...

Ally in winners finals.

Tyrant vs. M2K, winner plays Ally.

ADHD beat Kismet and SK92 and plays winner of Dojo DEHF.

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Wow a lot of these people couldn't be leaders or representatives of any kind because of the sheer idiocy, and lack of though that goes into their statements.
This tourney is a great thing.
It's the coming together of various people from far off places in the world to OUR country to participate in an event which represents our community as a whole, and what do we see?
We see U.S. hosts being rude and flaming/trashing players that came over here from hundreds of miles away. I can understand patriotism, but stop giving the US a bad name as a bunch of trashtalkers and idiots.
I am extremely glad that Puerto Rico, Europe and Canada showed up to this, and hope that we can have more tourneys with more people from more places and over all a larger representation of smashers from all over the globe so we can compete and have fun together playing these games which we love.

And seriously are we really having Brawl vs. Melee arguments??

Grow up! how long has brawl been out and we still have to see this bull****!?

The overall smash community has seen a lot of growth thanks to brawl and a lot of new players are coming over to melee from brawl and playing both games therefore increasing the overall number of players in both games.

I personally don't play brawl often but I have absolutely no complaints about the game, I just prefer to play melee. But most of the idiots in both communities (melee players more than brawl) feel the need to flame each other and prove which game is better in a series of useless debates which lead nowhere because the truth is that in life you will always find people who disagree with you and prefer other things and have a different view on life. Accept it

Point is, have an opinion, but don't flame other's ideas.

to US smashers: have some courtesy and respect for the fellow smashers that came over from Europe Canada and PR so we can have more tournaments in the future that have many more people from far off places, and so that they don't think badly about the US like most of the world does (clearly for a reason)

Seriously think before you post/speak, Competiton and desire for your countries smashers to win is one thing, Flaming other regions is another.

Thanks alot to all the smashers that came to genesis from other regions, I hope that we can get together again sometimes soon so we can play.
You deserve a free Bacon Jr at Wendy's next time we see. All this Armada vs Mango stuff has gone a bit overboard. I personally like the fact that an outsider is taking down the big guns from USA, it shows how much we've need to learn. And I'm not saying it in a wrong way, there's still no perfect player around and never there will be. Let's just enjoy the show.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
900 pages holy crap.

GOO MANGO!!! Show Europe that North America is where it's at lol.

And go Ally! Your bro told me to wish you luck!

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
REGARDLESS OF THE METHODOLOGY USED TO VOICE THEIR OPINION, MORE PEOPLE WANTED MELEE THAN BRAWL ON THE PROJECTOR. DEMOCRACY WINS.

On top of that, all we heard, ALL we heard, was ONE SENTENCE told third hand from Phanna that there was a "riot" and people were "chanting 'brawl sucks'". Sounds like some EXTREME exaggeration from me on Phanna's part. Likely it was all done in good clean fun.
One man with a gun has a louder voice then a group of people.
When a mob is threatening to riot, you listen to them, regardless of how many of them there are, unless you want everything to go to hell. I don't care if they were joking around, it's not something they want to risk.

It was not democracy.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
*JUST CALLED CO18 for updtes*

Ally beat DEHF in winners.

Dojo vs. DEHF in losers, DEHF won game 1.

CO18 lost to Chip in losers after beating Futile...

Ally in winners finals.

Tyrant vs. M2K, winner plays Ally.

ADHD beat Kismet and SK92 and plays winner of Dojo DEHF.
nice!!! lack of brawl updates till now

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Melee singles Grand finals set one:

Mango is using Falco, with the tag of PC. Armada Peach. First match is on battlefield.

Mango just got DESTROYED. 3 stocked, match 2 he's CPing Dreamland with Jiggs. 1-0 Armada.

Second match, extremey close match on Dreamland, a real nailbiter(or mail bites according to phanna) mango pulls off the win. 1-1. Mango is switching to box's tag for the third match on FD.

Mason

Smash Rookie
My first post in 2 years.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Anthony, really? Stitch face to rest to stitch face? You forgot that Jiggs falls asleep during REST, didn't you xP?

I know I don't have a really favorite going into this but....GO MANGOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom