• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Lol at Europeans completely missing the 'fat americans' and 'you americans totally dickride you're top players' posts and then trying to pass as legit by showing complete sportsmanship.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Melee singles Grand finals set one:

Mango is using Falco, with the tag of PC. Armada Peach. First match is on battlefield.

Mango just got DESTROYED. 3 stocked, match 2 he's CPing Dreamland with Jiggs. 1-0 Armada.

Second match, extremey close match on Dreamland, a real nailbiter(or mail bites according to phanna) mango pulls off the win. 1-1. Mango is switching to box's tag for the third match on FD.

Armada is crushing Mango on FD, stitch face turnip. Hes up 4 stock to 2 stock at the moment. 3 to 1 stock now. 2 to 1 stock. Armada wins 2 stock 2-1.

Also someones car was broken into at the venue.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Also, if Mango loses, mohawk johns. Seriously people, I've experienced throughout my running career in high school that people that are expected to do extremely well at state meets do extremely poorly because they decide to mohawk it up before the big race...don't dye your hair blonde either, first hand experience right here ;_;
LMAO,, seriously u dyed ur hair blonde and gota mohawk?!?! i can't imagine

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
*JUST CALLED CO18 for updtes*

ADHD beat Kismet and SK92 and plays winner of Dojo DEHF.
Wow, just wow. I'm really shocked he beat so many Falcos considering I'm 2-2 with ADHD and ADHD barely barely beat Bleachigo. I like DEHF alot though so I don't know who to root for this time.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lol, a mob is an "organized chant voicing their opinion"? Never change, SmashBoards. Never change. This place has gone to the dogs.
a single text message from Phanna as your only source for this being a "mob," is definitely making your argument seem a lot stronger, yo.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion

Mango is using Falco, with the tag of PC. Armada Peach. First match is on battlefield.

Mango just got DESTROYED. 3 stocked, match 2 he's CPing Dreamland with Jiggs. 1-0 Armada.

Second match, extremey close match on Dreamland, a real nailbiter(or mail bites according to phanna) mango pulls off the win. 1-1. Mango is switching to box's tag for the third match on FD.

Armada is crushing Mango on FD, stitch face turnip. Hes up 4 stock to 2 stock at the moment. 3 to 1 stock now. 2 to 1 stock. Armada wins 2 stock 2-1.

Also someones car was broken into at the venue.
Dang ppl must be deperate...and stitchface? Ur supposed to catch that mango!!

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer

Fourth match is Battlefield close on first stock. 4 to 3 stock, 92%. 2-2 stock right now, really even.

Marcus_90

Smash Cadet
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA nu kör vi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom