• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
Some updates; had to charge my phone for a bit:

before playing shiz, zhu scooted his chair back too far and fell off the stage; but he's fine.

Armada 2 stocked mangos puff first match, mango went to falco on story.

Mango 2 stocked him back, FD counterpicked

5% 1stock victory by armada, not quite the JV. Mango stayed falco and chose stadium

Mango wins with an epic one stock, dreamland final match

The match was 2 stocks dead even at one point, then both were over 100% final stock and armada won winners finals. Even Brawlers were watching,
^^THIS^^

10m2kandmangoownz

linkez

Smash Cadet
oh come on guys. i'm european but armada didn't win 3-0 againt everyone. i mean, i don't think we can say hahaha usa sucks ...

TP

Smash Master
This tourney will put Melee over Brawl once and for all. You can't even make the argument that the same characters or players are winning all the time.....unlike Brawl. Not hating on Brawl just stating the facts.;)
Earlier, Plank said Melee>Brawl because you can't predict the winner in Brawl tournies like you can with Melee. What the ****.

:034:

Smasher89

Smash Lord
talked tio Aniolas/Tonberry/Armada on the phone and according to Aniolas it was the craziest set ever(especially last match), Tonberry thought the trip was worth it alone to see that set, and Armada sounds happy, but clearly had focus on the next match, since the tournament isn´t over just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom