• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

TokiDoki

Smash Journeyman
fox

and

falco

LOL

they always face eachother in winner finals and grand finals

javi always wins

they play 100% tech skill ridiculous approach 100% of the time
But then maybe they need better practice for genesis o.O
I mean they definitely have potential but their community is small.

Lovage

Smash Hero
lol
its like no one cares about the brawl part of genesis everyone is extremely enthusiastic (at least on the boards) about the melee part
poor brawl hahah

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
this is gonna be insane,

i might actually practice brawl, lol

Melee MM's? just find me at the tournament

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Personally I'm hyped for Brawl.

But if I had to choose a single reason as to why I decided to come to America, it's that this may be the very last time I'll ever see the Melee pros I regarded as heroes during my younger years battle it out one last time.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I'm excited for Melee and Brawl, but of course mostly for Melee.

And Vyse, I agree with you with the fact that this may be the very last time we'll ever see the Melee pros we regarded as heroes during our younger years battle it out one last time.

I can't wait for this, I'm going not do so hot in Melee, but I'll do great in Brawl. But mostly I just want to see some sick matches. I hope NO ONE is sandbagging at this, at least not during the final couple of matches.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
data should be collected from Brawl tourneys (in Cali?) over the coming months to get an average length of tournament time per entrant with respect to how many available tourney setups there are. If there's ever going to be a cap on entrants, due to time constraints and not space, for the sake of logistics (and not fairness) there may have to be a lower number for the cap on Brawl entrants than the cap on Melee entrants.

except...someone a lot smarter than me should maybe handle it >_>

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
data should be collected from Brawl tourneys (in Cali?) over the coming months to get an average length of tournament time per entrant with respect to how many available tourney setups there are. If there's ever going to be a cap on entrants, due to time constraints and not space, for the sake of logistics (and not fairness) there may have to be a lower number for the cap on Brawl entrants than the cap on Melee entrants.

except...someone a lot smarter than me should maybe handle it >_>
This is ten million percent true. brawl is the only hurdle at this tournament, it needs to be fixed.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
In Ganon dittos? I think you'd come out on top, bro.

Falcon versus Ganon, well...I see a green Falcon doing a 0-death combo on Ganon. I'm sure you're not playing the green Falcon.

OH OH OH.

Smooth Criminal
I don't know...I've heard that SS has some trouble with ganon. Not 100% sure on this, but I heard that Lunin beat SS using ganon. If that's untrue, then i'd have to give it to SS

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
lol
its like no one cares about the brawl part of genesis everyone is extremely enthusiastic (at least on the boards) about the melee part
poor brawl hahah
I think the Brawl hype for this is allocated to AiB, mostly.
nope, the brawl kids are just that ******** lol. its almost better that they don't know to be honest. I mean, we can run 2 melee tournaments at the same time with the same entrants in each, and the brawl tournament might finish by the time both melee ones end lol

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
nope, the brawl kids are just that ******** lol. its almost better that they don't know to be honest. I mean, we can run 2 melee tournaments at the same time with the same entrants in each, and the brawl tournament might finish by the time both melee ones end lol
having run Melee and Brawl tournaments side by side, this man speaks the truth.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I can be the voice of Brawl Hype.
Ninjalink vs Mew2King for finals!!

NL's Diddy Kong gonna tear it UP

EDIT:
Also, Diddy Boards wanna Crew Battle Toon Link Boards.
5 v 5, lets go.

Who we got?
NinjaLink
N4N3RZ
AlphaZealot
Le_THieN
ADHD?

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
idk ninjalink is kind of rusty. Last i played him i beat him 2 stock, then he beat me by 1 stock cuz I SDed at 0, then I 2 stocked him again. I think he got slightly worse as Diddy because of using other characters instead. This past weekend I fought ADHD in winners finals and he took me to 5th game Diddy vs MK, first 4 matches were all last stock high %, and 5th game I 2 stocked him. In losers Shadow's MK beat ADHD 3-2, then I beat Shadow 3-0, 2 stock 30%, 2 stock mid %, and 3 stock 90%. Because of this, I think I'm not good vs Diddy compared to other matchups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom