• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozone.

Smash Rookie
Normally, I would like to see somebody beat m2k for once. But theres one reason im rooting for him at genesis..........

Mew2King

Rep America mew2king!

lol canada

Metà

Smash Master
Honestly, one of the only things I'm remotely looking forward to in relation to Brawl at this event, is seeing Koskinator's Ganon stomping some people in the face. Get *****.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I have no problems with the canadians (at least the melee ones). They are real cool and just kind of randomly starting ****** at all the tournaments they go to. Kage ***** my face off in crews at RoM. I can't even make johns about it. I was playing well and he still just obliterated me.

<3 Canada. But USA is gonna **** you.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
just wanna bring this up again...

data should be collected from Brawl tourneys (in Cali?) over the coming months to get an average length of tournament time per entrant with respect to how many available tourney setups there are. If there's ever going to be a cap on entrants, due to time constraints and not space, for the sake of logistics (and not fairness) there may have to be a lower number for the cap on Brawl entrants than the cap on Melee entrants.

except...someone a lot smarter than me should maybe handle it >_>
This is ten million percent true. brawl is the only hurdle at this tournament, it needs to be fixed.

before it gets lost in all the other posts >_>

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I have no problems with the canadians (at least the melee ones). They are real cool and just kind of randomly starting ****** at all the tournaments they go to. Kage ***** my face off in crews at RoM. I can't even make johns about it. I was playing well and he still just obliterated me.

<3 Canada. But USA is gonna **** you.
Never! I'm never going to give up until I win!!

Ozone.

Smash Rookie
But seriously though, whos going to be on the canadian team for brawl? I dont anybody from canada but Ally? Also, tri-state region should be a crew of there own.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
But seriously though, whos going to be on the canadian team for brawl? I dont anybody from canada but Ally? Also, tri-state region should be a crew of there own.
Before saying lol canada. Just wait till this tourney is over. I'm pretty the results going to be interesting. And what if I was 2nd? I could say the same thing ' Lol America, all they have is M2K to save em' I just don't see the point of saying that, realyl stupid

Ozone.

Smash Rookie
That wasnt supposed to be **** talk I was really asking who is going to be on the team. I dont keep up with canadian smashers so I have no clue.

edit: im talking about crews

Anth0ny

Smash Master
That wasnt supposed to be **** talk I was really asking who is going to be on the team. I dont keep up with canadian smashers so I have no clue.

edit: im talking about crews
Ally
Holy
Vwins?
KingAce
Ambrose
Percon
RunawayFire
And more people that I don't know confirmed.

As for Melee...we'd anally evacuate you guys with our crew.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ally
Holy
Vwins?
KingAce
Ambrose
Percon
RunawayFire
And more people that I don't know confirmed.

As for Melee...we'd anally evacuate you guys with our crew.
Melee could be like if everyone went...

Vwins
Bam
Chesterr01
Pkmvodka
Kage
Raynex
Unknown
Kirbykaze
Blunted Object
Falsefalco
Dieslow
Manuel
I.B.
Hitsugaya
Noobking

I don't know that could be funny.. =P

being arrogant is dumb, cuz what if you **** up then you have to eat your words

and those words taste bad :(
Only on smashboards that I would do that, in RL my determination and attitude is much different towards me and the others.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Kage, you should money match me...although...if you're from Canada, then that means that we'll have different money........well, how about a meal match? haha. Loser buys the other lunch. So whaddya say?

pockyD

Smash Legend
there's no barlw-hype because almost all the "good" barlw players are from atl north anyway and already play regularly

the WC barlw scene is extremely weak, and i can count on one hand the number of players here that I'd be curious to see perform in a national-level setting

gantrain05

Smash Master
i want to see ally in action fo sho, he's been hyped up so much i gotta see this, idc bout M2K, its just metaknight =P

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Prove the critics wrong and support your game Brawl fans!
*waves little flag* ^_^

But seriously. Why you all quiet?
I'm trying to hype it and I'm not even an AMERICAN.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
That makes me sad :(

AiB is too bright for me to look at. I'm sure they have good intentions, but it can't compare to SWF [/bias]

The core Australian scene is based on smashboards, with smaller pockets of players based on other Australian websites. This is mostly because of our time with Melee. It kinda sucks though, that a lot of players we (Australia) lose from smashboards to these smaller forums because they kinda get ignored or don't like some of the negative attitudes they see here :(

When friend finder comes back we'll get a lot more activity.
Blah, oh well. I'll support Brawl by myself if I have to.

In the meantime, been trying to up my Melee game and I need someone to teach me how to gimp like M2K with Marth.

Been trying to practice how to play as cheaply as possible. I don't think I'll have the experience to get by without resorting to the cheapest KO's I can get.

Maybe I should go Sheik for even more lameness? Marth is buffed in PAL because he falls over from Fox's shine.

Ah so confusing. I like main Falco, then have Fox/Marth/Sheik in reserve >.<

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Kage, you should money match me...although...if you're from Canada, then that means that we'll have different money........well, how about a meal match? haha. Loser buys the other lunch. So whaddya say?
Alright bring it on, but I'm pretty sure you are going to need American money for this. =P

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Alright bring it on, but I'm pretty sure you are going to need American money for this. =P
Well, it should be fun nonetheless, and if nothing else, it'll give the DK boards a chance to watch a high level DK playing a high level ganon. Oh yeah, i wanna try to get it recorded if that's ok with you

∫unk

Smash Master
there's no barlw-hype because almost all the "good" barlw players are from atl north anyway and already play regularly

the WC barlw scene is extremely weak, and i can count on one hand the number of players here that I'd be curious to see perform in a national-level setting
so ignorant

strawhats

Smash Master
Wow there are almost 400 people for melee. This is gonna be huge. Somebody cap Brawl please. I'm not saying that just because it disgusts me that melee has less people on the pre reg list,but Brawl matches are too long and seeing the amount of people on that list for Brawl makes me wonder how long will it take to finish Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom