• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidefx

Smash Champion
hey toasty

i got your comment message, ill be sure to bring some bowls and glass pans like you requested. id like some nachos please =D

but yeah you can use that kitchen to your hearts content. and sell whatever you want to who ever you feel like. =D

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
hey toasty

i got your comment message, ill be sure to bring some bowls and glass pans like you requested. id like some nachos please =D

but yeah you can use that kitchen to your hearts content. and sell whatever you want to who ever you feel like. =D
10gratefultoastytoasts

hah I'll have to pick an ideal time to do the vending.

also, apparently Clowsui wants to MM me, his curry against my nachos???

hmmm...

also, the whole oven-baked nachos thing is a new one for me, I usually make them in the microwave. I'll probably do both at this...

just to get some saliva goin again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9bzBU-icO4
skip to 1:43

^_^

edit: Linguini's sig totally mislead me...I never thought he was actually the guy IN the sig, but for some reason it put me under the impression that someone wielding the power of The Dark Lord would be a burly man of sorts...idunno...but yeah then I saw the Tipped Off 4 interview vids and was like o_O hah sorry if that sounds weird, just didn't expect that XD

sidefx

Smash Champion
GENESIS TRAILER!

enjoy.

well obviously not the amazing youtube quality..

it looks SO much better without it being on youtube.. even the"HD" version looks like ****.

anyone know a good site to upload hd quality videos?

sidefx

Smash Champion
****.. im having some problems with pre-registration.. im gonna have to actually take it down.

for some dumb reason the event menu was screwing up and reseting it back to default choices if someone messed up their form the first time around, or didnt put in the code corrently..

sigh..

i got some **** to clean up when i get home from work.. ********************************

Snowmanthatknows

Smash Journeyman
****, wishing I'm 18 right now. I'll only be 17 when this will be taking place, so I can't get a plane ticket or hotel room unless I get someone 18 or older to go with me and all that fun stuff.

:dizzy:

Anyone wanna help me out? >____<;

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
What is there to do in San Fran?

I wanna be in the states for about 12-13 days.
Can I expect smashfests galore?

I also wanna do touristy stuff.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
There should be a money match thread. (Someone direct me to it if there isn't one.)

Anyone want to money match? I will go either Sheik or Marth. $5 minimum. This goes out to anyone, I don't care how good (or bad) you are.

PM me or reply to this post please. I would like to start compiling a list so I can start budgeting.

sidefx

Smash Champion
There should be a money match thread. (Someone direct me to it if there isn't one.)

Anyone want to money match? I will go either Sheik or Marth. $5 minimum. This goes out to anyone, I don't care how good (or bad) you are.

PM me or reply to this post please. I would like to start compiling a list so I can start budgeting.
make one in the genesis forums. thats what theyre there for.

www.norcalsmash.com/forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom