• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ok so i had a transportation question:

If i had housing from someone near the Oakland airport, we would take the BART to the venue?

How far is the Pittsburg BART station from the Hampton Inn, and the venue? Is it a walking distance or like we gotta get more transportation from the BART station to get there? Would it be easier just for people to drive to the venue from their house instead of this BART thing?

sidefx

Smash Champion
there is a map, and also a thread in the genesis forums dedicated to answering your questions about transportation.

www.norcalsmash.com/forums

in short, its not walking distance from BART, its a bus ride away, (roughly 10 - 15 minutes in a bus) or so. if you could drive to the venue, i suggest doing that, otherwise, you may get lost in the public transportation they offer.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I just asked this question in the other thread, but do we preregister if we aren't 100% sure we're going?

idea

Smash Master
venue looks pretty nice. i wonder if there'll be enough space though. i mean, that room's huge, but there are going to be hundreds of people in there...

and will there be comfy chairs? event 52 had comfy chairs. really made a difference.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
So you aren't gonna make us pre-pay like FC did last year? Big surprise there, but I'm not complaining. This will no doubt have an epic turnout regardless.

sidefx

Smash Champion
there will be more than enough room =)

also i went ahead and re-edited Kings first post. Its better organized now and easier to navigate through.

DONT FORGET TO PRE REGISTER, AND REGISTER FOR OUR GENESIS FORUMS. OUR UPDATES WILL BE COMING THROUGH THAT SITE FROM NOW ON =D THANKS CAPS

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I have a question

As far as housing at hotels goes (namely the two mentioned in the first post), how many people are permitted into one room? I imagine the hotel won't let you rent one room and slam ten people into it, huh (though that would be nice)?

sidefx

Smash Champion
I have a question

As far as housing at hotels goes (namely the two mentioned in the first post), how many people are permitted into one room? I imagine the hotel won't let you rent one room and slam ten people into it, huh (though that would be nice)?
well we kinda let them know that people will be walking in and out of the rooms due to everyone being on one floor, and they said fine, but as long as you guys are quiet.. im sure they wouldnt know. =D

Is there a way to view who has registered?
soon, i still have to go through some of them. some people ended up registering twice, or were missing info.. ill put it up asap

pockyD

Smash Legend
maybe since land is sliding along the san andreas fault, the venue is now an inch or so closer than when the tournament was first announced

sidefx

Smash Champion
If I can manage to finish all my homework, then yes, I'd love to go to prom with you. I'm wearing a kind of soft teal bow tie, try to match me with your dress. :)
ill just lube myself down with toothpaste.

mental image? yay i win.

hey ill call you later i have to tell you something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom