• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Yeah, but ally is the best. He has a dweet house t- er I mean uh..... yeah...

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
No it won't :/. Miku is a light brighter and doesn't have weapons for the most part. Usually leeks. Go ahead and google it. I've been a vocaloid fan for awhile dammit >:(
-Rei
My sister was ren the vocoloid at Anime Expo.

Go ally!

TantalusIX

Smash Rookie
Meta Knight probably won't get banned but we have to do something about this "Ally". He's ruining Brawl's metagame.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I have a feeling Ally will win with M2K in second mostly because of what happened to M2K in Melee singles. Unless winning doubles helped him get back into things.

Gnes

Smash Master

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
if you really were an ally stalker, you'd know his car gets litres per hundred kilometres, cuz, you know, hes CANADIAN
I did the math and switched over tol MPG. O wait...

dang, he's gonna kill me...

And yes, we must protect ally from the stalkers that are going to kill hijm because he's dominating braw'ls metagame.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Also it sounds like crews probably aren't happening, as they wouldn't have enough time to finish it apparently. So phanna left the venue to go eat/return to the hotel for the night it sounds like. Sorry to get your hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom