• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cross.

Smash Ace
any updates on the dojo situation? I take back what I said before about them letting them do over the match. That was just me being dumb cuz he played gay. He should just advance.

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
Also it sounds like crews probably aren't happening, as they wouldn't have enough time to finish it apparently. So phanna left the venue to go eat/return to the hotel for the night it sounds like. Sorry to get your hopes up.
What's going down right now, is Brawl singles advancing, or is there still dead lock?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I kinda feel bad for M2K and what happened to him in Melee, but I kinda want Ally to win cause Canada for life!

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
GO ALLY GO ALLY GO ALLY GO ALLY GO ALLY GO ALLY GO ALLY GO ALLY GO ALLY GO ALLY GO ALLY GO ALLY GO ALLY GO ALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good night :)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Top tier:
MK
Snake

Top 4: 3 mks, one snake.

At least the tier list is right, haha.

One thing I would like to note is that this tournament has PROVEN that Melee does in fact have all of the character variety of any smash game, and perhaps more.

Looking at results today, you would think that Puff is a broken character, peach is top tier, falcon is kinda broken (3 in the top 8) and Falco seems good. Fox=no mention. What a great game!

Interested to see ally own.

yellowroy

Smash Ace
Top tier:
MK
Snake

One thing I would like to note is that this tournament has PROVEN that Melee does in fact have all of the character variety of any smash game, and perhaps more.

Looking at results today, you would think that Puff is a broken character, peach is top tier, falcon is kinda broken (3 in the top 8) and Falco seems good. Fox=no mention. What a great game!

lol it was only 1 snake in top 8 tho, maybe 2. but anyway i didn't see any marths in top 8 exept m2k for melee which is too good!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Top tier:
MK
Snake

No marth, no sheik. I like it.

MattNF

Smash Lord
They better do crews at the hotel, I was looking forward to that.

Looks like brawl takes so long that they didn't have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom