• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
obviously the time i checked it, it was true. don't know what i would have to gain by lying. have fun jerking off to your lack of wit, though. you're so impressive it's blinding.
it wasn't true though. I do remember melee having more people than brawl for some reason last night but it was like 1 or 2 more people while brawl doubles still out numbered melee doubles by 2. If you had just taken your time to look you would have realized you where wrong from the start. :)

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
And this proves what? That armada played this match worse than he had in 2 years and still 2-1'ed this guy? Or that it indeed was the tv lag and after a switch he 3 and 4 stocked him? >_>
People wanted vids, and i shared :chuckle:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Can you at least give poyo a warning to simmer down I dont like
reading about how much he hates atomsk
Poyo calm down.

No. Seriously. Poyo calm that **** down. It's getting a little out of hand. Whatever personal problems you have with him, can you keep it out of the thread please? I didn't even see until he pointed them out. >_> Thread is too fast.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Dojo beat mikehaze
CO18 lost to fiction on winners

M2K
Tyrant
Ally
Fiction
DEHF

in winners
finally something i wanted to know. and i'm glad melee/brawl flaming stopped. Can't we just get along?

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
That'd be a pretty ignorant thing for Europe to do.
You're just full of assumptions today aren't you?
Don't act like you haven't seen any one of the past 150 pages. I posted about this earlier. People agreed with me. But I was never talking about all of Europe.

And what the hell are you doing following me around, quoting my posts only, and arguing against anything I might have to say? Am I antagonizing you somehow?

ANYWAY. If ANYONE is updating anymore, I'd like to know who's in Brawl singles and whatever happened to Brawl doubles. Pleasenthanks.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Xelic+Linguini are in a playoff with shroomed/julian since 5th gets money but not 6th.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I'm gonna cool down on all the Atomsk hate for now D:

Not cause all you people want me to, believe me I still hate him beyond belief but I've been given 5 points of infraction over this. One more and I'll get banned so, yeah....I'm done hating on him for tonight :(

Pi

Smash Hero
Don't act like you haven't seen any one of the past 150 pages. I posted about this earlier. People agreed with me. But I was never talking about all of Europe.

And what the hell are you doing following me around, quoting my posts only, and arguing against anything I might have to say? Am I antagonizing you somehow?

ANYWAY. If ANYONE is updating anymore, I'd like to know who's in Brawl singles and whatever happened to Brawl doubles. Pleasenthanks.
Following the thread, not you
But I did take a certain liking to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom