• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
Sooo Fow is out? Does anyone know who he lost to (and who he beat if anyone)?

Mods can we please ban or at least suspend this guys account. About every 3 pages or say he comes in a says something about how atomsk should die or something else equally inappropriate and its beginning to become extremely unsettling to say the least.
I agree with this completely

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Mods can we please ban or at least suspend this guys account. About every 3 pages or say he comes in a says something about how atomsk should die or something else equally inappropriate and its beginning to become extremely unsettling to say the least.
quoted for emphasis

OverLade

Smash Hero
Man give me a break, he's 17, he would **** you and people who would wreck you, I seen you play, you aren't good. He got nervous, God forbid it happens at an event this large, you'd be lucky to get out of pools, shut up.
You must be on drugs. I've beaten Seibrik/Afrothundah/Chops/CO18. I'm just not able to consistently go to tournaments or even play people for that matter. But if I did I'd be one of the best players in my region. I'm not saying I could beat Atomsk, but I wouldn't expect Atomsk to lose to Havok....

Pi

Smash Hero
You know Europe judges our whole country on people like you.
Seriously. Simmer down.
That'd be a pretty ignorant thing for Europe to do.
You're just full of assumptions today aren't you?

Sorry for blackout of updates yesterday Twitter app was not uploading correctly and my phone died and the charge cable got jacked stay tuned
genesisdbr, about 10 hours ago

Good thing genesis set up this twitter otherwise we might have been left in the dark.

kr3wman

Smash Master
No. Just enough with the "PlayerX can't stand a chance to Mangod", "Mangod will just **** his xxx".
Then enough with the 'OMG ARMADA ALL OF EUROPE IS BEHIND YOU YOU ARE SO GOOD' in german or dutch or whatever.

It works both ways.

TEECO

Smash Ace
How many posts till i become an aprentiss?

Are vids of this commin up?
You get that title when you reach 500 posts. But that doesn't mean spam for it! :chuckle:

M2K
Tyrant
Ally
Fiction
DEHF
CO18?

still in winners
Answer this.

I second this, I dont think I've read one post from this dude where he hasn't been bashing on someone..

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
This message will probably be flooded, but hopefully my red name will help. >_>

How many MKs are in the winner's bracket right now?

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
According to the bracket on AiB, that's not even possible. Unless you're talking about losers quarters where they beat guini/xelic.
It was indeed losers quarters; which is the conclusion that we came to a few posts up. But I do apologize for the incorrect/confusingly incorrect info.

Shrrom and julian lost to Cactuar and darkrain.

Lucky and Mango then palyed Dark+cactuar.

Lucky and mango have won, they will fight the loser of Scar+darc v m2k/jman(winner finals)

Team winner finals about to start on projector.

I believe this is all correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom