• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snail

Smash Lord
Can we keep the Melee vs Brawl debates out of this thread, please? I was kind of enjoying the fact that for once we were all just members of the Smash community and not Brawl or Melee players.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I love it when its actual people who are SCRUBS who criticize brawl. You dont place in either game tourneywise, so shut up please. Brawl and melee are different, we dont need your trolling here. Get out.
+ 100 for this post

10 characters or no post, this site is so strict.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I love it when its actual people who are SCRUBS who criticize brawl. You dont place in either game tourneywise, so shut up please. Brawl and melee are different, we dont need your trolling here. Get out.
I see. So you judge me on some sandbag matches against my little bro? You don't know me or what I'm capable off. So....this is for you.
http://www.stdmfg.com/**** you.jpg

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
I'm not biased. Everything I have said is true. He's beaten all the aforementioned players, and Forward has vouched for him on multiple occasions.

You're just uneducated.

Also; Mango will win. It's hopeless to think otherwise. I'm just providing with random updates I'm getting from V3ctorman.
he speaks truth ... im not doubting what any1 saids after how

I got anally ***** about my ignorance on Armada ...

and i saw him vs amsah on FD and he did this rediculous umbrella trick!!

armada is ****

OverLade

Smash Hero
This thread is cute, really. Pretty much nothing relevant or productive has been said in the last couple pages...

*calls CO18 for updates*

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
PR> everyone!!

yes im biased idc!!!

and I suck so w.e i need to get beter!

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Sure as hell doesn't LOOK like you're sandbagging.
Ask M2K's boy Wendel. He Kicked my *** when I was sandbagging. When I didn't sandbag he still kicked my all but I could at least compete with him. His Marth is GAY. However If I played my little bro like and friend like I played him I'd 4 Stock or JV 4 stock all the time...and whats the fun in that? :chuckle: Besides I was only playing Captain Falcon and Falco for like 3 days when I recorded those.

swordgard

Smash Hero
he speaks truth ... im not doubting what any1 saids after how

I got anally ***** about my ignorance on Armada ...

and i saw him vs amsah on FD and he did this rediculous umbrella trick!!

armada is ****
agreed there, america musnt underestimate OoC people, may turn out to be bad for em. Not doubting america will win, just thinking that overall they overestimate emselves.

Either way spam arrow, you dont place in either game, im right aint i? Your whole name shows how much you lack brawl knowledge. And your melee sets are lolz(and this is coming from me, if you never heard about me, I made the worst combo vid in history in melee, so i know how bad stuff can be :D)

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
agreed there, america musnt underestimate OoC people, may turn out to be bad for em. Not doubting america will win, just thinking that overall they overestimate emselves.

Either way spam arrow, you dont place in either game, im right aint i? Your whole name shows how much you lack brawl knowledge. And your melee sets are lolz(and this is coming from me, if you never heard about me, I made the worst combo vid in history in melee, so i know how bad stuff can be :D)
I think you should be less worried about me and more worried about your boy St. Pierre;)

swordgard

Smash Hero
I think you should be less worried about me and more worried about your boy St. Pierre;)
Who? Ally? Hes probably wrecking wc too, hes been playing alot of em on wifi, allys got the exp to win this. Or get top 3 at least. Same for doubles brawls.

Melee wise, i dont really care that much. Were missing so many people there, kage will hopefully place well, so will vwins.

Not so much of a melee player though i still enjoy the game :D

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
So Plank, how many people who are actually good at Brawl did you beat?

:059:
Chillin x2
sk92
atomsk x2
inui
azen
omni x2
Neo x4
Ninjalink x2
mikehaze
meep x2
g-reg
kingace
ambrose x2

and a ton more i cant even remember, lol.

and i rarely ever even go to tournaments, dont own a wii, and have spent maybe 10 hours playing brawl not at tournaments in my entire life
:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

but yes, competitive, talented, skillful, all of which definitely define brawl!

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Knowledge/Theory doesn't apply too much in game.
I agree. It's like this. A boxing Trainer could study Boxing for years and know all the in's and out's of the sport. HE may not be able to box much himself but surely he can make effective picks in Boxing matches based on the style of the fighters....etc. He himself may have little-no actual in ring success but that doesn't mean he knows nothing.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Chillin x2
sk92
atomsk x2
inui
azen
omni x2
Neo x4
Ninjalink x2
mikehaze
meep x2
g-reg
kingace
ambrose x2

**** good ****

Edit: wtf, why is the word damn censored? Freaking smashboards...

:059:

Eggm

Smash Hero
Chillin x2
sk92
atomsk x2
inui
azen
omni x2
Neo x4
Ninjalink x2
mikehaze
meep x2
g-reg
kingace
ambrose x2

and i rarely ever even go to tournaments, dont own a wii, and have spent maybe 10 hours playing brawl not at tournaments in my entire life
:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

but yes, competitive, talented, skillful, all of which definitely define brawl!
Check and mate. GG. Fastest way to be good @ brawl is to be a pro/semipro in melee. Therefore you and everyone else should just practice melee if you really want to be good in brawl, at least this way you will have fun practicing.

Then once your a pro/semi pro in melee you can practice brawl for 10 hours go to tournaments and beat big names. Although I fear once you are pro/semi-pro in melee you will not want to(unless your broke).

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Check and mate. GG. Fastest way to be good @ brawl is to be a pro/semipro in melee. Therefore you and everyone else should just practice melee if you really want to be good in brawl, at least this way you will have fun practicing.

Then once your a pro/semi pro in melee you can practice brawl for 10 hours go to tournaments and beat big names. Although I fear once you are pro/semi-pro in melee you will not want to(unless your broke).
Or your name is Forward, and prefer Brawl over Melee.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
LOL that's somewhat true eggm, though I will admit I totally rode on Metaknights brokeness and being the first one to abuse him nationwide when nobody knew how to fight him :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom