• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I would prefer not to listen to someone complaining for 3~10 minutes, depending on set length.

I'd rather listen to DJN/Alucard/HMW/Phil/Mango/Wife/Taj.

Flan

Smash Journeyman
Everyone is being represented in the Winner's bracket of Melee right now. East Coast has 2 team, West Coast has 1 team, and South has 1 team. I'm hoping to see Julian and Shroomed in the Winner's finals, that would be crazy. No Mercy is still alive, so I'm glad Canada is still in this, for now.

Good **** to Puerto Rico in Brawl teams!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I wouldn't go that far. Considering WC Mainly Bank on SS and Mango I'd say even with alot of our best players gone if anything it's more even. I think it could go either way still.
You obviously don't know as much about their coast as you think. South West frequently teams with WC so you have:

Mango
Silent Spectre
TaJ
Wobbles
Axe

After that, you can pick from any of the other decent players from WC or SW.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Well i interpreted your post as saying scar isn't good even among top players which he actually is and should not be underestimated east coast FTW.

Hey hes on a winning TEAM right? Who cares if darc is getting more glory this is melee TEAMS.

takes two to tango. Or take out mango

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
All of those players have just as good DI as EC.
my :chuckle: didn't come up. So you didn't get the sarcasm. Either way I don't think we are a liberty to talk about who's bad and who's good from any coasts unless we are capable of beating up. Which to my knowledge your not and I'm not. Lets change the subject. What the hell is going on? Any new updates?

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Not to worry guys, mango + lucky got this. As mentioned before, they were put in losers bracket in previous large tourneys. They'll get at least 2nd for sure.

Snail

Smash Lord
Atlantic North is up against Puerto Rico. AN's roster is Chibo Vex Inui Atomsk Pierce7d Mew2king Jman Darc MalcomM ADHD. Only for this battle though.

-ChiboSempai.

Oh wow O.o

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
More info on Axe:

Apparently he hasn't lost once with his Falco. His Pika beats better people, but loses to players like Falcomist.

Also not to spark any more hate; Falcomist is good, but Axe is much better than him.

Also; Axe is just about good as Forward, for those to doubt him.

Apparently his team got *****, tho.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
WOW Jman in BRAWL crews?

Jman is still mad amazing for not playing this game in ages. but god.

We have such a crippled crew.

And we'll still win.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
More info on Axe:

Apparently he hasn't lost once with his Falco. His Pika beats better people, but loses to players like Falcomist.

Also not to spark any more hate; Falcomist is good, but Axe is much better than him.

You talk with alot of biasedness in your posts. It's a tad annoying dude.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
More info on Axe:

More info on Axe:

Stop talking about him?

If hes all you set him out to be he will prove something in this tournament. If not then shh.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I just called, and Brawl Crews is about to start (if i heard correctly). And the PR crew is going against the crew M2K is in, dont know the name.
I thought they did Brawl Crews yesterday, Or maybe that SK92 16 stock stuff was a joke

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
You talk with alot of biasedness in your posts. It's a tad annoying dude.
I'm not biased. Everything I have said is true. He's beaten all the aforementioned players, and Forward has vouched for him on multiple occasions.

You're just uneducated.

Also; Mango will win. It's hopeless to think otherwise. I'm just providing with random updates I'm getting from V3ctorman.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
All I want is the singles results and doubles results when they come out. I know that singles is really the only one that matters, but I look at the doubles one just for fun.
I don't care about crew battles. Yes, their epic but it doesn't tell you who the best brawler is. On a side note, does anybody know how many metaknights are still in? Or if it looks like MK will dominate? the brawl pools should've started an hour ago so some should be close to done.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
No need for coast vs coast hate but I don't see anything wrong with having pride. He seems to be the only 1 representing his region right now. As long as everyone is....realistic It's not a big deal....of coarse that won't happen though. Coast vs Coast always gets WAY out of hand.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Ruby your posts are terribly biased. But it makes no Difference since Scar is one of the best falcons in the nation regardless of what you think.

Also

Axe is good ****. This is very true. BUT, I think he'll make top 32 at best, depends on brackets of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom