• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasht

Smash Cadet
Excel_Zero (PCH) & Ling Ling (DDD) vs UltimateRazer (SNK) & DieSuperFly (DDD) - Match 2 of 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jlBxpmInkA

I am heading to the tournament now, so I wont be uploading any more matches until later today. I may give it a shot at using my iPhone with tethering and see how fast it uploads, but my guess is that it will be slow as ****!

I'm recording all of PR's singles matches today and hopefully posting them tonight, keep checking the channel: http://www.youtube.com/SmashPuertoRico

Kasht

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Excel_Zero (PCH) & Ling Ling (DDD) vs UltimateRazer (SNK) & DieSuperFly (DDD) - Match 2 of 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jlBxpmInkA

I am heading to the tournament now, so I wont be uploading any more matches until later today. I may give it a shot at using my iPhone with tethering and see how fast it uploads, but my guess is that it will be slow as ****!

I'm recording all of PR's singles matches today and hopefully posting them tonight, keep checking the channel: http://www.youtube.com/SmashPuertoRico

Kasht
I'm rooting for people I haven't heard of till 12 hours ago. Good **** Puerto Rico!!

How's ADHD and SK92 doing? They better still be in winnners.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
Entiendo q grabara a EVAL tambien.

Any info on melee teams. I need to know about TEAM PR, I heard they were in the semifinal Braket

clowsui

Smash Legend
how are m2k + fiction doing? what about dustin/scar? who is dehf teaming with? how are mike and havok doing in teams? razer + dsf? inui + atomsk (aside from losing to PR after saying he'd destroy them months ago HAHAHA)? zac + infinity? dojo + teammate? not lain midwest people? ARGH I WANNA KNOOOOOW

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I'm rooting for people I haven't heard of till 12 hours ago. Good **** Puerto Rico!!

How's ADHD and SK92 doing? They better still be in winnners.
yea, they won their first 2 rounds, about to face Tyrant and Leepuff (Team Coco Puffs

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
anyone know if there's been commentary on these matches?
From the ones uploaded, I don't think so. =/ I think it was just low in the videos we have so far though.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I wonder who will commentate during the Melee Brackets? I hate to say it because I'm from the east coast but I like the West coast commentators. I wanna hear some "Where you at!!!!"

TP

Smash Master
For those who don't know, you can find out how any team is doing by going to the AiB link on the first page. You can see the bracket image as well as every set any team has played. There is also an option to show the actual player names instead of the team names, like team "We don't like black people".

:034:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Scar is a giant ******. He should never be allowed near a microphone until he gets better at melee, or gets a brain. I don't see any happening anytime soon.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Scar is a giant ******. He should never be allowed near a microphone until he gets better at melee, or gets a brain. I don't see any happening anytime soon.
Umm, did he and Darc not beat Mango and Lucky in Doubles 2-0? OH WAIT...

Vegard

Smash Lord
I agree with Rubyris, he should never do commentary again... at least the way he did last times

hoping for HMW and Phil doing a great job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom