• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
That's why I HATE playing against peach. She scares the crap out of me.:laugh: I play fearful all the time. I'd Rather face down M2K's Marth then a Mediocre Peach:chuckle:....
Wow. The beam sword isn't good. Most good peaches just throw it away or throw it like a normal turnip and move on.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
yeah something like that, well I need updates please anyone, Too bad 2 of the best brawlers from PR couldnt go and the best melee players are not in DBR, if we are already making people crap in their pants imagine if HDL or other would have gone.

Anyways EVAL MAKE US PROUD

Pi

Smash Hero
That's why I HATE playing against peach. She scares the crap out of me.:laugh: I play fearful all the time. I'd Rather face down M2K's Marth then a Mediocre Peach:chuckle:....
You fear peach because of her beam swords?
Okay...
You post a lot,
I don't think you can be very good
And comparing knowing what to do in boxing and being able to do it
to knowing what to do in melee, and being able to do it
is a pretty bad comparison
because getting punished in melee doesn't equate to physical harm
Any way...whatever...you'll never get recognized for your forum posts, you'll have to place in tournaments before anyone gives you the time of day

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
If she gets the beam sword, Peach can't jab anymore. Which is a bad thing.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
It's the ATL Northeast vs PR. But M2K is definitely the captain.

m2k is definitly NOT captain. lmfao. he's the best player but not the captain.

If anythng Inui is captain.

Unless they gave in to m2k being the captain because hes the best but i highly doubt it.

inui should be captain.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
You fear peach because of her beam swords?
Okay...
You post a lot,
I don't think you can be very good
And comparing knowing what to do in boxing and being able to do it
to knowing what to do in melee, and being able to do it
is a pretty bad comparison
because getting punished in melee doesn't equate to physical harm
Any way...whatever...you'll never get recognized for your forum posts, you'll have to place in tournaments before anyone gives you the time of day
This is my response. You should concentrate more on your own improvement my boy.

That Aside I wasn't comparing the fighting aspects of Boxing and Melee. If you can't understand what I was saying I suggest you put down the peace pipe.

And as far as my fear of Peach It's not the Beam or the Bomb that I fear. It's the epic ***ishness of her down smash.

yeah I made up the word ***ishness.:chuckle:

Smasher89

Smash Lord
I came to think of one thing, I wonder how many times everyone on smashboards/AiB has pressed F5 the last 24 hrs XD

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386

m2k is definitly NOT captain. lmfao. he's the best player but not the captain.

If anythng Inui is captain.

Unless they gave in to m2k being the captain because hes the best but i highly doubt it.

inui should be captain.

fair enough. In other news WA teams: eggz and jem, bladewise and emo$, weruop and warpstatus gone, deva chip in losers, valdens jont in winners. sinlges pools started

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I came here for Genesis updates, not ******** ****

Stop being stupid people

Pi

Smash Hero
This is my response. You should concentrate more on your own improvement my boy.

That Aside I wasn't comparing the fighting aspects of Boxing and Melee. If you can't understand what I was saying I suggest you put down the peace pipe.

And as far as my fear of Peach It's not the Beam or the Bomb that I fear. It's the epic ***ishness of her down smash.

yeah I made up the word ***ishness.:chuckle:
Lol...what part of my post indicates that I was neglecting my own improvement...I'm decent at best, and have a far way to go, but every step I take toward getting better I learn knew things about the game and about what it really takes to win. Things that if someone knew them, they would win. And since you're not winning, you must not know them

I can understand what you were trying to get at, but the leap from knowing what to do, to actually doing it, is far greater in boxing than it is in melee. If you can't jump it, then you're playing in the wrong mindset, or don't know the character you're playing, which equates to you not being good.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyy wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dsmash aint a big deal, just light shield, space, throw projectiles if you got em, bait

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Lol...what part of my post indicates that I was neglecting my own improvement...I'm decent at best, and have a far way to go, but every step I take toward getting better I learn knew things about the game and about what it really takes to win. Things that if someone knew them, they would win. And since you're not winning, you must not know them

I can understand what you were trying to get at, but the leap from knowing what to do, to actually doing it, is far greater in boxing than it is in melee. If you can't jump it, then you're playing in the wrong mindset, or don't know the character you're playing, which equates to you not being good.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyy wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dsmash aint a big deal, just light shield
...............Your not getting it I guess....you weren't part of the original conversion anyway. Someone basically stated that you couldn't know about the game unless you placed in a Tourney. I was simply making an Analogy not a comparison.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Erm...when was the last update we got? Just wondering in case I missed it.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
PR will be ****** brawlers till dawn

:(((((((

11 stocks ohh well still we represented half of the good brawlers are in PR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom