• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide CunningKitsune's Guide to Ace Arwing Pilot Fox McCloud

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
HALL of Fame

Well for those people who have wonder what D.A has been up to for all these yrs and what not everyone take a look at the link that i am about to give to you its the dawn of a new era people the return of D.A. This link sends you too our site that has our latest content called " HALL OF FAME" IT's a section on our site dedicated to all the smashers that mastered thier characters and repped thier characters to the point that all the knew who they are and called them the best or one of the best with thier character(s) so with out further or due i bring to you the hall of fame: http://smashguardians.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=173&Itemid=28. Note that if anyone has any pictures of any of the players listed on the hall of fame just send DA and emial or emial me at: lewdawes@aol.com hope everyone enjoys peace.

AfricanZulu

Smash Cadet
Kitsune go to POUND, o yea your guide is awesome... i miss our smash fests.... just need to get another person to replace me, and be around your level :p

Benitora

Smash Rookie
This is very detail on how to use fox and everything. This will help me in the future.

Conker315

Smash Lord
very nice
i main fox in melee
and what u posted here is flawless
everything is well explained
greates fox guide there is i would say
so much info to look at :)

Shiek Ownz

Smash Rookie
Tier list is waaaay out of date but very helpful for people who luv fox

Edit: as I'm learning how to be good fox I read the whole thing. Extremely helpful I learnt alot thanks heaps man I owe u!

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
This guide changed my Fox for the better. Read this when I was a noob, " Shuffling, what's that?" Thanks.

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
I absolutely love this, and appreciate you for creating this Kitsune. Honestly, this is the guide which helped me become successful in Smash tournaments and competitive Smashing in general.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
I sincerely appreciate all of the feedback that you guys have given me, and I thank all of you for your comments. On another note, I have been throwing around the idea of updating this thing (in relatively minor aspects, as compared to previous updates) to incorporate the lessons that I have learned since the most recent additions as well as to provide links to other relevant threads regarding Fox. Note, however, that I am not guaranteeing anything as to a time line for this update (or if it will even happen at all, for that matter), but just know that I have not forgotten this thread or the Melee Fox community at all. Again, thanks for all the positive feedback and praise, and I will see you guys around the forums.

voorhese

Smash Master
hey kitsune im just posting so i will subscribe to this awsome thread, also ill have some of my matches recorded soon so u can take a look at my fox, if u dont see it in person anytime soon, you can tell me if i should keep playing him or stick with ganon or whatever

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
An update would be nice. The metagame has changed enough to where some of the match-ups are a bit different, not to mention the character's placings in the tiers. Oh, and Onnet is mentioned too many times as a CP stage :(

Binx

Smash Master
Link some better ones, not that this isn't a little outdated but most of the information is still helpful for beginning players, besides smash isn't a game you can improve in by reading, you have to play it. This guide was great for me when I first started out several years ago.

Top Bottom