• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Character #1
1. Waluigi
2. Bandana Waddle Dee
3. Lyn

Character #2
1. Dixie Kong
2. Funky Kong
3. Octoling

Bencaua

Smash Rookie
Character #1
1. Krystal
2. Impa
3. Rex & Pyra

Character #2
1. Octoling
2. Zeraora
3. Funky Kong

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I was just gonna post my concept on echo fighter..:(
I’m sorry but we will be doing another Echo submission in the future. If it helps, I also had an idea for an Echo when I was compiling the submissions but didn’t have the time to post it :) I thought it was rather unfair to slip another character in when I already closed the submissions. Let’s add ours in next time:)

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Character #1
  • Bandana Waddle Dee
  • Waluigi
  • Ganon
Sorry Scizor, not enough room. I also would've voted Lyn, but I'm hesitant to vote for my own character

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I also had an echo In mind, but it didn't quite fit the criteria for this round (lemme just say it's not really a popular choice). I'll probably submit it next time though.

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Character #1
Bandana Waddle Dee
Impa
Giovanni

Character #2
Alph
Dixie Kong
Black Shadow

this was really hard. there were so many good suggestions i didn't even vote for one of my own submissions!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Character #1

1. Waluigi
2. Red & Pyra
3. Impa

Character #2

1. Black Shadow
2. Octoling
3. Medusa

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hey Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom , just double-checking, are we having only one victor here or three?
One victor for both character this time around. We are adding only two new characters. That being said, I am toying around with a “Top 3 Wins” scenario on the future.

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Character #1:
1. Paper Mario
2. Rex and Pyra
3. Giovanni

Character #2:
1. Blaziken
2. Ninten
3. Funky Kong

Firstly, call me that again and I'm calling the police.

Secondly, ehh why not.

Paper Mario I feel would be one of the most unique characters in the game and I love the idea of him getting in. But also mainly because I want another 2D character so MGAW doesn't feel so lonely. Honestly disappointed I didn't mention him first, I love the games and love the Paper Mario, can't say anything else.

Rex sounds a look like Gex

Giovanni has the last name of Giorno, and aside from that one Banjojo color scheme this would be the closest to playing as a JoJo character as we would get.

Blaziken has always been my second favorite Pokemon (Eevee will Neeveer leave the #1 spot), and I like the idea of a Captain Falcon that mainly kicks

Finally adding all the Mother/Earthbound Protagonists would be really neat.

Do I have to explain anything here, it's the Man himself, Funky Kong.

The Fantasy Smasher

Smash Cadet
Charcter #1:
Paper Mario
Porky
Impa

Character #2:
Funky Kong
Octoling
Medusa

As an aside, I really like the idea of changing some of the existing fighters movesets. This is a sequel we're talking about here after all, not a port. There are several characters that aren't a very accurate representation of how they are in their games (:ultmario::ultluigi::ultsonic::ultsamus::ultdk::ultganondorf:) and feel very outdated especially in comparison to the newer characters. I would love to brainstorm and see how they can be improved, and im sure others would feel the same way.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Character 1:
1. Giovanni
2. Bandana Waddle Dee
3. Kamek

Character 2:
1. Funky Kong
2. Medusa
3. Birdo

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Character 1

Vote 1: Lugia
Vote 2: Bandanna Dee
Vote 3: Krystal

Character 2

Vote 1: Dixie Kong
Vote 2: Dark Bowser
Vote 3: Octoling

Also my name does not have a space in the middle

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
Character #1
1. Waluigi
2. Paper Mario
3. Bandana Dee

Character #2
1. Octoling
2. Dixie Kong
3. Medusa

Tough deciding whether Dixie should be an echo or a unique fighter. Ultimately, given how distinct echoes can be with characters like Ken, I settled on echo.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Current tallies!

For character 1, things were looking very spread out and even in the first quarter, but Rex & Pyra and Bandana Waddle Dee managed to crawl ahead of the pack, with 9 and 11 votes respectively. Waluigi and Paper Mario (6 and 7 votes respectively) are not out of the race just yet, though! Sadly it looks like Doc Louis is the only character to not get any votes. Better luck next time, coach.

For character 2, there is a very clear winner that will most likely walk away with their place on the Smash roster-they're not a kid and they're not a squid, they're Octoling with a staggering 15 votes! However, let's not count our octopus eggs before they hatch (are octopuses (octopi?) mammals? I can't remember for the life of me), as Funky Kong is surfing in second place with a modest 8 votes. Following him is Dixie and Dark Shadow with 6 votes each.

Character 1
Porky IIII
Waluigi IIII III
Rex & Pyra IIII IIII II
Bandana Waddle Dee IIII IIII IIII I
Ganon III
Lugia I
Kamek III
Edelgard II
Impa IIII III
Ashely I
Lyn III
Giovanni IIII
Paper Mario IIII III
Scizor I
Dixie Kong IIII I
Tingle I
Doc Louis
Krystal IIII

Character 2
Ninten III
Blaziken IIII
Birdo II
Funky Kong IIII IIII
Dixie Kong IIII II
Alph IIII II
Octoling IIII IIII IIII IIII III
Dark Bowser III
Zeraora II
Hilda
Morgan III
Medusa IIII III
Black Shadow IIII III
EDIT 1: Going to bed, I'll update in the morning before class starts
EDIT 2: Tallies have been updated, however Bandana Waddle Dee and Octoling are still the clear leaders.
EDIT 3: Tallies updated once again, 1st place for both characters is unchanged.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Current tallies!

For character 1, things were looking very spread out and even in the first quarter, but Rex & Pyra and Bandana Waddle Dee managed to crawl ahead of the pack, with 9 and 11 votes respectively. Waluigi and Paper Mario (6 and 7 votes respectively) are not out of the race just yet, though! Sadly it looks like Doc Louis is the only character to not get any votes. Better luck next time, coach.

For character 2, there is a very clear winner that will most likely walk away with their place on the Smash roster-they're not a kid and they're not a squid, they're Octoling with a staggering 15 votes! However, let's not count our octopus eggs before they hatch (are octopuses (octopi?) mammals? I can't remember for the life of me), as Funky Kong is surfing in second place with a modest 8 votes. Following him is Dixie and Dark Shadow with 6 votes each.

Character 1
Porky III
Waluigi IIII II
Rex & Pyra IIII IIII I
Bandana Waddle Dee IIII IIII III
Ganon III
Lugia I
Kamek III
Edelgard II
Impa IIII II
Ashely I
Lyn III
Giovanni IIII
Paper Mario IIII III
Scizor I
Dixie Kong III
Tingle I
Doc Louis
Krystal III

Character 2
Ninten II
Blaziken IIII
Birdo II
Funky Kong IIII IIII
Dixie Kong IIII II
Alph IIII
Octoling IIII IIII IIII III
Dark Bowser III
Zeraora I
Hilda
Morgan III
Medusa IIII II
Black Shadow IIII II
EDIT: Going to bed, I'll update in the morning before class starts
This really helps out and the added narration was very fun to read! I really appreciated!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hey everyone! I wanted to inform you that I won’t be able to tally and deliver the winner of the Newcomer/Echo results today. Instead, Janx_uwu Janx_uwu will be doing this in my stead. I gave them full authorization to do so. You can expect results from 12 to 8 pm EST.

After this, we will move to the next job.

Last edited:

WarioJim

Smash Apprentice
I completley missed my chance for submission this time around, but I still have my choices:

Character #1
1. Rex & Pyra
2. Impa
3. Dixie Kong

Character #2
1. Octoling
2. Alph
3. Black Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom