• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iRJi

Smash Champion
Lol. I can't really believe you guys are Arguing about this. Songs and who is saying what, over the internet? Really guys come on now. This is the High school **** people try to grow out of, not embrace. Tbh, Everyone is blowing **** out of wack. Everyone needs some tee and drink it underneath a waterfall or something of the sort. It's all childs play, and I am saying this from an outside perspective that it is not worth it to fight about petty **** like this. Normally when you are in a situation, it is hard to actually see what is going on. This is where my point stands. I am not telling you guys to actually stop, because it is your choice to fight or not, I am just saying playing the blame game of "he did this and that" only results in people moving in circles. Form a line, not a circle.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
why would i randomly bring up music at a tourney? u hear my sd card's music and u went beserk for a few hours; FACT. hater? u made more mistakes in your life than a normal person should.
OK LET ME STOP YOU RIGHT THERE!!! we dont talk about each others personal details online. we are not that type of group. we tell each other things about ourselves with the confidence that it stays in SWR. we are not the idiots that come on here and put on a soap opera of personal drama for all these people to come online and read. so dont do it.

and when i say personal I mean like family, life oriented things. outside of gaming.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Lol. I can't really believe you guys are Arguing about this. Songs and who is saying what, over the internet? Really guys come on now. This is the High school **** people try to grow out of, not embrace. Tbh, Everyone is blowing **** out of wack. Everyone needs some tee and drink it underneath a waterfall or something of the sort. It's all childs play, and I am saying this from an outside perspective that it is not worth it to fight about petty **** like this. Normally when you are in a situation, it is hard to actually see what is going on. This is where my point stands. I am not telling you guys to actually stop, because it is your choice to fight or not, I am just saying playing the blame game of "he did this and that" only results in people moving in circles. Form a line, not a circle.
Yea everything you said is too true. I completely agree with drawing the line. So he's outta my crew, and it's donee. No more circles.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
i agree so I leave you with this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGdp_uyJ_Q4&feature=related

erick gm14

Smash Ace
yea, ill be honest i went overboard, but when u hear it everytime at the SWR HQ about me taking music it will get to you. then JG deletes youtube comments of ppl asking for the songs. who does that? ill be nice to let em have it, its not my song. but w/e, **** it, ive ben kicked out a group because the leader is a baby and keeps music to himself and puts it on his wii to let everyone hear it and ignore their request for the song.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
yea, ill be honest i went overboard, but when u hear it everytime at the SWR HQ about me taking music it will get to you. then JG deletes youtube comments of ppl asking for the songs. who does that? ill be nice to let em have it, its not my song. but w/e, **** it, ive ben kicked out a group because the leader is a baby and keeps music to himself and puts it on his wii to let everyone hear it and ignore their request for the song.
I give up. I rather go through this 20 times than keep talking to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCQ68vmRvHU

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I...you....

...What...?!

(Also holy crap... this thread has like 8 times more drama than results. I seriously don't think there's been a single page without drama, and the funny part is every argument is completely unrelated!)

iRJi

Smash Champion
Suger pie hunny bun, You know I love youuuuuuuuuuu. I can't help my....

O **** wrong chat, >_>

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i said i had kuja first. i didnt steal it or hide it like you said i did. just becuase of that, you are a liar.

you said we give you mad **** at swr hq. thats BS. that was like what one day.and ALL I SAID WAS "i had kuja before you!!". and even afterwards i said nah its cool. we can just say we have good taste in music. you take **** wayyy too seriously. dont drag my name into this ****. please

i will now enjoy my reeses peanut buter cup cheesecake with hersheys chocolate milk from quick chek. later

and elliot, wc and tx is gonna hate me becuz of the questions u asked me on the camera lmfao

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
i said i had kuja first. i didnt steal it or hide it like you said i did. just becuase of that, you are a liar.

you said we give you mad **** at swr hq. thats BS. that was like what one day.and ALL I SAID WAS "i had kuja before you!!". and even afterwards i said nah its cool. we can just say we have good taste in music. you take **** wayyy too seriously. dont drag my name into this ****. please

i will now enjoy my reeses peanut buter cup cheesecake with hersheys chocolate milk from quick chek. later

and elliot, wc and tx is gonna hate me becuz of the questions u asked me on the camera lmfao
LOL I DEMAND THE VIDEO NOW, not myfault though, u answered it. XDXD :chuckle:

erick gm14

Smash Ace

sorry im a sort of serious person, everyone in swr annoys eachother but i dont annoy ppl and want ppl not to annoy me back, but w/e. ..i never said steal as u, i didnt hear u say its cool, my apologies on that then.

Keitaro

*sniff*

It's crazy to see the drama in crews come out. If this result thread was never made these problems would have never occured. Therefore, this is Inui and Xyro's fault.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
JG: So when I asked you what song played in round 3 of kelvins match with Ally and you didn't know, were you lying because you didnt want me to put the song on my wii?

Just so you guys know....if you do want to prevent your songs from being put on other wiis or downloaded at all(for w/e reason) I wouldn't suggest putting them on youtube. I just use MassTube for anything I want on youtube, as do many I'm sure.

Actually, Gunblade didn't hide any of his music titles from me on saturday(even though I recognized most of them).

ADHD

Smash Hero
i think I have only found 2 nerdy pictures posted by this community with lame slogans on it funny out of a billion. NERDS!

erick gm14

Smash Ace
*sniff*

It's crazy to see the drama in crews come out. If this result thread was never made these problems would have never occured. Therefore, this is Inui and Xyro's fault.

lmaooo ur right
this woulda been brought up eventually, God forbid i "steal" one of "their" songs again kelvin.

JG: So when I asked you what song played in round 3 of kelvins match with Ally and you didn't know, were you lying because you didnt want me to put the song on my wii?

Just so you guys know....if you do want to prevent your songs from being put on other wiis or downloaded at all(for w/e reason) I wouldn't suggest putting them on youtube. I just use MassTube for anything I want on youtube, as do many I'm sure.

Actually, Gunblade didn't hide any of his music titles from me on saturday(even though I recognized most of them).
probs he was lying, look at the others he lied to. check page 21 or 22. why put music for show if u know your gonna get asked for the songs and most arent even his and get "annoyed" at it? result: Kid kicked outta swr because the leader is immature and cant comeback with anything. so :laugh:'s to that. gunblade will sit u down a force his music upon you haha, not in a bad way, hes got great stuff esp that yyh ost..

who deletes youtube comments asking for a song?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
so mature:chuckle:

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
probs he was lying, look at the others he lied to. check page 21 or 22. why put music for show if u know your gonna get asked for the songs and most arent even his and get "annoyed" at it? result: Kid kicked outta swr because the leader is immature and cant comeback with anything. so :laugh:'s to that. gunblade will sit u down a force his music upon you haha, not in a bad way, hes got great stuff esp that yyh ost..

who deletes youtube comments asking for a song?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
so mature:chuckle:

It's irrelevent since I MassTubed it the first time I heard it anyway. I was just curious since I sent the song to other people and had the title listed as "unknown". Then I was asked the obvious question of what the name actually is and I couldn't respond. No big deal. I was just curious.

As for this feud. I don't care one way or the other. Lying and not sharing music that you deliberately put on your wii for others to hear during the game is dumb but so is getting mad about them not telling you. Everyone has something that they do thats dumb and has no good explaination. Kinda like me never giving rides to people trying to get to tournys even if they pay me or are barely out of the way.

Keitaro

See, it's **** like this that makes me surprised when I see a horse and he has no facial expression.

I watched too many cartoons when I was little so I always expect Bunnies to smile and turtles to be able to stand and **** but no, bunnies always ****ing run and turtles look like fuc$ing sandwiches.

Dogs are the worse. They always look like they're smiling then they try to bite you, and still look like they're smiling. I can't tell if they're angry unless they growl.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
truthfully its more than music. but if u were in my shoes when they bash on u all the time for me taking their stuff youd understand. but what gives.
Lmao, that's great Kai xD

Btw, Erick...
It's the internet. I'm not trying to bash on you bro, but make better use of it -_-
Arguing about music is dumb. That's my two cents.

Also, I gave Gunblade the YYH OST <3
you WHAT???? iwant the ost, i can never find it :(

Conti

Smash Ace
Okayz, i dont have a computer and i finally got to check this thread out...
This tourny for me was all about matchup experiance, i've never playd pretty much any good players or characters other than my friends D3... So i got my *** Woopd, but i learned alot and hopefully will do better next time...

so lets start with the shoutouts, even tho i still barley know any1 from smash tournys... i kinda see what goes on and yeah... :p

1: Ally (Snake) Very Impressive, Best Snake in Canada for a reasonnn... GJ winnin the tourny...
2: ksizzle (Meta Knight/Snake) LOL @ your match in winners against Ally... It was soo gay, yet soo smart, yet soo halarious... Good **** lol, I didn't even know who you where when i played u in friendlies, u helpd alot in my MK Matchup tho, cuz i saw why i need to camp MK, cuz u juggled me like no tommorrow...
3: ADHD (Diddy Kong) Watching your diddy is like watching fireworks go off, good **** like always, every tourny i get better just from watching you play and just realizing how much i need to imporove on and what i need to do in matchups...
4: Shadow (Wario/Meta Knight) Good matches in doubles lol, I somehow spiked you which made me :) then i tried Gimping Pride the whole time, but his Yoshi was crazy [never playd a good yoshi ever] but it was alot of fun... Your Wario is beast, along with your MK...
5: Candy (Snake) Lol didnt get to play u but u seemed chill when i sat at the table outside, good meeting u
5: TakeOver (Snake) :)

7: Junebug (Lucario/DK) :)
7: Neo (Marth) :)
9: Zucco (Lucario) :)
9: Boss (Luigi/Mario) :)
9: Meep (Ice Climbers) Dream Team made me LOL :) GJ Reppin IC's
9: Chudat (Kirby) lol GG 1st round, never fought a good kirby let alone one of the best kirbys... helped me learn to stay away from kirby from 0-50% otherwise i will get combo'd... and yeah, GJ and nice meeting yah
13: PGN (Mr. Game & Watch) :)
13: Kid (Falco) :)
13: Atomsk (King Dedede/Ice Climbers) :)
13: Keitaro (Falco/Snake)
17: Tantalus (ROB/Meta Knight?)
17: Gunblade (Snake/Marth) Thanks for all the help in friendlies, you really helped me the most outta everyone here and had some sweet coaching skillz... Hope to see u at future tournies
17: Kai (Sonic/Diddy Kong) :)
17: Deez (Diddy Kong) :)
17: HAT (Snake/King Dedede?) :)
17: Logic/Pyronic~Star (Olimar) :)
17: Inui (Meta Knight/Ike) :)
17: Esoj (Diddy Kong) GGs in friendlies, nice diddy and thanks for teh training :) u helpd me also
25: Cheese (Ice Climbers) :)
25: Pride (Yoshi) GGs in doubles, sick yoshi yo
25: BSC (King Dedede) :)
25: JG Wentworth (Meta Knight) :)
25: Nairo (Meta Knight)
25: Eazy (Marth) :)
25: Seph (Meta Knight) :)
25: Pierce (Falco) :)
33: Geou
33: Will (DK) lmao at Double DKs that was amazing, oh and clutch ending of that one doubles round on lylat where i think it was u grabed the MK stage spiked him, then barley Dsmashed olimar...
33: Ether (Snake) :)
33: Slikvik (Wario) :)
33: Glassjoe (ROB) :)
33: Juice (Olimar)
33: Sin (Meta Knight/Lucario?) GGs
33: Xyro (Samus) :) best samussss
33: Melo (Diddy Kong) Nice diddy ditto, GGs dude
33: Cyanide (Meta Knight/Zero Suit Samus) :)
33: KirinBlaze (Mario/Link) :)
33: Xivk (Lucario/Luigi) :)
33: James
33: EE (King Dedede) :)
33: NO-IDea (Samus) :)
33: Izumi (Toon Link/Meta Knight) :)
49: PhoenixLord Thanks for the ride and paying for me again.. i ow you like 90-100$ now lolz
49: Rhyme (Samus) :)
49: RJ (Lucario) :)
49: Alex Strife (Marth/Mr. Game & Watch) :)
49: Chaos (Meta Knight) :)
49: Bright :)
49: Conti (Diddy Kong) **** this kid looked so sexy at the tournament Reppin Purple and The Nintendo attached to his hat... too bad hes a smash scrubb :p
49: Eazy-E :)
49: Richard Devenero wtf richie, use a Gamername nxt time
49: Palpi (Meta Knight) :) business
49: Sepheroth.com :)
49: Shippo (Lucario) :)

Top Bottom