• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
akira (1988)

is one of the greatest(if not THE greatest) milestones in animation history.

wow seeing it in blu ray almost made me tear.
TETSUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

KANEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Srsly, tho'? Akira was awesome. Not gonna lie.

Smooth Criminal

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Mogwai - you still up for me/Noodles coming over tomorrow afternoon?

Noodles - How were you planning on getting to my house if we're going to Mogwai's? If you take a train or something I can pick you up from the station. If we don't go Mogwai's should I just go to your place?

bolt.

Smash Ace
I just agreed to go to a school dance so that I could fight people in smash afterwards. What the **** is wrong with me? ;___;
Can't you just meet people after and play with them then?
& do you want to play melee sometime? I might be able to go to your house or meet you in Durham.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
ughhh has anyone ever seen the movie Orphan?

so good
I loved it. I did not see that ending come at all. It reminds me of a different approach to The Omen (the old one....not the one that sucks w Julia Stiles)

The violence in that movie and some of the scenarios were EXTREMELY twisted and cringe worthy.

Cort

Apple Head
The plot twist seemed a little stretched (kinda reminded me of LOL JK IT WAS ALL A DREAM endings) but it was still really good like omgwtf seriously?

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
The plot twist seemed a little stretched (kinda reminded me of LOL JK IT WAS ALL A DREAM endings) but it was still really good like omgwtf seriously?
Yeah, I can see that. When they were explaining sex to her I died from her "they ****" response. lol, what? mad random/funny.

Also,
When she picked the flowers from her dead mother and gave them to her as a present....that was so ****ed up.

She basically mind gamed everyone in that movie so hard.

panzy

Smash Rookie
I just agreed to go to a school dance so that I could fight people in smash afterwards. What the **** is wrong with me? ;___;
hahaha nothing at all bro! I'd do that XD do you normally not go to dances? Its a great time to let loose and meet chicks

Octave

Smash Ace
Can't you just meet people after and play with them then?
& do you want to play melee sometime? I might be able to go to your house or meet you in Durham.
I don't drive or else yes, I could've met them after. Where would we play in Durham?
hahaha nothing at all bro! I'd do that XD do you normally not go to dances? Its a great time to let loose and meet chicks
I haven't been to a dance since 8th grade. There was a Sandstorm mosh pit though and I owned it pretty hard. Rich***s don't know about metal***s.

And for the record, my friend didn't even stay to play. He said it was too late. I died a little inside..

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
the Best Part Of Akira Is:

"o Sh*t. This ***** Aint From Round These Parts. What Set You Claim *****?!"

"*****, East Side Tokyooo."

"you Said The Wrooooooonnnngggg Shhhhhh*******ttttt!"
***** **** YO PORSCHE
caps evasion

scientology

panzy

Smash Rookie
I haven't been to a dance since 8th grade. There was a Sandstorm mosh pit though and I owned it pretty hard. Rich***s don't know about metal***s.

And for the record, my friend didn't even stay to play. He said it was too late. I died a little inside..
haha get ****ed up! so i assume you didnt have too much fun besides in the pit? oh, and all guys school.... there better be s going to the dance nontheless..... right?

Octave

Smash Ace
haha get ****ed up! so i assume you didnt have too much fun besides in the pit? oh, and all guys school.... there better be s going to the dance nontheless..... right?
Well there were some laughs. And yeah, we're like... "partnered" with an all girls school, for lack of a better word. Before you get your hopes up let me smash them. Almost every single girl there is a bimbo, a druggie, or a ****, and the ones that aren't are taken.

Or they're just too young, in which case the inner pedo escapes and does its dirty work. [lol puns]

Octave

Smash Ace
@Bolt - Okay. I'll see if my friend (who refuses to register/post) wants to come. He's more or less my ride anywhere. :/

Slox, I know. I hadn't been before and the guy I was going to play smash with was like "Well I told Chris I would go so if you come along we can play smash after." and I was like "God **** finally real people to play against."

Level 8 comps make you do stupid ****, y'know. ****ing sandbagged all night.

S l o X

Smash Champion
**** my post was mean D: sry

im definitely going to promss but i dont go to side dances now because the first one i went to was boring as eff and the music was horribleh. i mean i had a decent time but there was no hype / spirit / nobody dancing and **** so i just went around talkin to people

so me and tar attending jam's tourney is a pretty good chance.

Octave

Smash Ace
**** my post was mean D: sry

im definitely going to promss but i dont go to side dances now because the first one i went to was boring as eff and the music was horribleh. i mean i had a decent time but there was no hype / spirit / nobody dancing and **** so i just went around talkin to people

so me and tar attending jam's tourney is a pretty good chance.
My ride everywhere is interested in attending the Hazygoose Birthday Extravaganza. I can bring a gamecube.

But yeah, at the dance I just stood with my 3 other friends and we made jokes at each others expense. And then this freshman girl that they knew from doing stage crew came over and we made sexual jokes and asked if she knew what they meant. She didn't, despite wanting one friend's ****. I had a good time but not because of the dance itself but because I was with friends. When it was over I yelled across the gym about how much the DJ sucked. We all decided that contracting Malaria because you've contracted HIV due to unwanted male lovin' is preferable to listening to American pop.

Top Bottom