• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Because you......know me?

For the most part the people that don't like me or whatever hardly know how I am in person or even....like....know me at all.
So... I have to get to know you before I can decide if the things you post are dumb or not?

:confused::confused::confused:

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Happy bday

Those who have not wished SPAWN a Happy Birthday yet should just use this from now on. Good **** Pakman. *High Five*

So... I have to get to know you before I can decide if the things you post are dumb or not?

:confused::confused::confused:
Judging someone from the internet is like using a picture to decide if someone is good looking from Facebook pictures. You take things on the internet as a grain of salt......reserve judgment.

I did that with Aesir and SPAWN a few years ago.

SPAWN posted in every tournament thread asking people for MM's (mainly going after newbs) and harassed me for a five dollar mm and was getting kind of annoyed at the fact because we both knew he'd beat me. lol. My first impression of him was that he was probably annoying. I met him, spoke with him, and now we're good friends.

Same thing w Aesir. He used to bash me on the boards just as hard as Zoso and Mogwai do. I couldn't stand him and we both hated eachother until we met in Wallingford. Few months later I'm working with him during the summer and hes a really funny guy and good friend.

I could say the same thing about Thumbs almost. We really didn't exactly hit it off on the boards for a while clashing with movie interests and such but I met him and housed him for Bullhead and hes like the coolest/nicest guy ever.

I've played you like for a total of ten minutes at Mattdotzebs house in teams like 7 months ago and a mm between your Young Link and my Roy MAYBE extending to a half hour? I don't even think we've held up a conversation before.

I don't have any beef with you, so stop starting up with me.

Gracias.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Garrett, I don't know if you're expecting me to eventually concede and give you license to post whatever you want or something, but it's not gonna happen.

Judging someone from the internet is like using a picture to decide if someone is good looking from Facebook pictures. You take things on the internet as a grain of salt......reserve judgment.
Kind of like you judge me based on my responses to your posts?

Pretty sure you even said you hate me.

All over some posts on an internet forum? Tsk.

Happy birthday, Marc!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Hey Dave,

READ A NEWSPAPER!

Then you'll understand that he was just trolling you when he said he hated you. He actually would love you and be bestest friends with you if you wouldn't say such mean things on the same interwebs by which he trolls you. It's really simple, but you just don't seem to get it, IDIOT!

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Kind of like you judge me based on my response's to your posts?
No, actually I never did until you started to basically go out of your way to piss me off. I've made my judgments on you based how I see that you treat others and myself in person. I don't go out of my way to make a point that I can't stand you unless you give me reason to.

Honestly, I don't really hate a lot of people. You, Cog, and Mogwai are just relentless and don't understand when to put a cork in it. THATS what I hate about you guys. Like honestly, maybe if you didn't respond the way you do you probably would either

A-Not catch me posting in ways you dont like as much. or
B-Not posting in here as much.

Hey Dave,

READ A NEWSPAPER!

Then you'll understand that he was just trolling you when he said he hated you. He actually would love you and be bestest friends with you if you wouldn't say such mean things on the same interwebs by which he trolls you. It's really simple, but you just don't seem to get it, IDIOT!
Mogwai I wouldn't talk if I were you I heard you hit a parked car and I have some serious dirt on you (born w/both sex organs anyone????) so yeah READ A NEWSPAPER
Are you honestly both serious? I told you that it was a typo and that I was writing someone an email and I switched tabs by accident and got caught up w what I was saying. This is a prime example why I can't stand both of you. You don't ever shut up and drop a subject.

"Lol pof, you post bad."

Notice how I ever gave a crap or do?

Dave said before, "I'm surprised you haven't alienated yourself from the community entirely."

I'm not, I'm not offended by anyone.

EDIT:

lolololololol
Does anyone remember how bad Cort used to insult me on here? It was pretty **** bad and worse than anything Zoso, Mogwai or Cogsmooch can even dream to write up. We used to clash each and every day until probably a few months ago. I know he thinks my posts are dumb...ok, whatever. Thing is, I don't give him **** anymore and he just rolls with it. I talk to him on AIM every now and then and definitely look to him for advice on stuff.

I admit that my initial impressions of Cort were wrong and that hes in fact, not such a bad guy after all. He comments and makes jokes about the way I post sometimes....(which is expected) but I'm not really bothered by it anymore. When push comes to shove, hes a nice guy and helps players very well and gives some of the best advice if you're specific.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
bold for absolute ****ing truth.
Baja Blast + Chicken Burrito is like the best combination to go to Taco Bell for. No johns.

Wait, what is this 99c Chicken Burrito?? It's like $2.19 on the value menu over here :(
Yeah, Serge, when I went to the one in NYC last summer I was shocked. It actually used to be 89c, but it's totally not worth it for $2.19.

Happy Birthday Spawn!

Speaking of old cartoons, I've been watching Beast Wars again. The first season is unbelievably awful, but beginning with episode 16 it starts kicking *** pretty hard.
Jam if you ever wanna borrow the DVDs I have all three seasons. Possibly one of the only shows I felt okay buying the DVD sets for. Show is TOO GOOD.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SPAWN!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Nice...
WoW videos have some really nice editing sometimes :o.

LOLOLOLOLOL WOW.
xD I wish my professors cared enough to make pages like that...I'm almost positive at least one of them would.

why did I ever stop reading the ct thread?
Zeus had stuck you blind temporarily for ****ing up Mt.Olympus and eating his Baja Blast + Chicken Burrito that he got from Taco Bell.

Also,

NOW WE'RE ALL ARGUING ON MARC'S BIRTHDAY?

IS NOTHING SACRED?!
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Are you honestly both serious? I told you that it was a typo and that I was writing someone an email and I switched tabs by accident and got caught up w what I was saying. This is a prime example why I can't stand both of you. You don't ever shut up and drop a subject.
This is a social thread; if nobody ever replied to anything anyone said there would be no posts, and if everyone just agreed with each other about everything it would be boring as ****.
Don't take it so personally, I don't think you're a bad guy, I just take issue with some of the stuff you post. I guess I could just never respond to anything you ever post.

And yeah the read a newspaper was a low blow (but then again so was endlessly mocking Wes for hitting a car)... I'll take it out of my sig.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
No, actually I never did until you started to basically go out of your way to piss me off. I've made my judgments on you based how I see that you treat others and myself in person.
Lol.

OK guys, true story from Pound 4.

[name withheld] is standing around watching some people play. Garrett walks over and stands directly in front of him. [name withheld] can't see anymore, so he asks Garrett to move. Garrett's response was something along the lines of, "Seriously? Don't be such a baby. Stop whining."

Think about this for a moment. Garrett ACTUALLY convinced himself that [name withheld] was at fault in this situation, because he walked over and stood in front of [name withheld].

I don't go out of my way to make a point that I can't stand you unless you give me reason to.
If you wouldn't post stupid things (which you've admitted time and time again you're guilty of), I wouldn't be compelled to argue with you in the first place. How am I at fault, exactly? See above.

Honestly, I don't really hate a lot of people. You... are just relentless and don't understand when to put a cork in it.
I don't even have to say anything. :laugh:

This is a prime example why I can't stand both of you. You don't ever shut up and drop a subject.
Remind me, how long have you been harping on the fact that Wes hit a parked car?

Dave said before, "I'm surprised you haven't alienated yourself from the community entirely."
That's not even close to what I said, and you clearly don't know what "alienate" means.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Teach us, sensei!

Also, depending on what my cars needs I could be looking at like $500 in repairs or CONSIDERABLY more if it needs a catalytic converter.

Basically, this weekend isn't a sure thing as much as I would love to go.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
picture is not a good analogy because generally pictures aren't meant to be a form of dialogue.
indirect communication is not the same as direct communication.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Teach us, sensei!

Also, depending on what my cars needs I could be looking at like $500 in repairs or CONSIDERABLY more if it needs a catalytic converter.

Basically, this weekend isn't a sure thing as much as I would love to go.
what going on this weekend? not that it matters since I'll have gf johns all weekend, I was just unaware of stuff going on this weekend.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Happy birthday Spawn!
Thanks for the first bday wish on swf!
Happy Birthday Marc

Because you......know me?

For the most part the people that don't like me or whatever hardly know how I am in person or even....like....know me at all.
Thanks, bro.

Happy Birthday Marc!
Hi Evan! I miss you. <3
happy birthday spawn!
Thanks John. :D
Happy bday Marc!
What is this bday you speak of? Whatever it is it sounds great so thanks.
It's Spawn's birthday today?

o.o
Omg hooray for KirbyKaze randomly coming in and brightening up my day. :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARRCCCCC!!

D: Yes, it is.
-DD
WHY THANK YOU NICK!!!
Happy Birthday Spawn!

Speaking of old cartoons, I've been watching Beast Wars again. The first season is unbelievably awful, but beginning with episode 16 it starts kicking *** pretty hard.
<3 Jam
hahaha, awesome. happybdai spawn, next time we play, I'll let you camp me on FD as a belated bdai gift.
Thanks for the gesture but I'm sure I can outcamp you on FD. Just ask Aiser. :p *powershields all lasers*
Happy bday

xDDDD That was great Ryan haha.
Happy bday Marc.
Thanks Joey.
I haven't watched the second season at all for some reason

also happy birthday marc :)
Thanks Paul. :) I'll play/beat Legend of Legaia soon.
Happy birfday spawn!
Thanks bolt. :D
Garrett, I don't know if you're expecting me to eventually concede and give you license to post whatever you want or something, but it's not gonna happen.

Kind of like you judge me based on my responses to your posts?

Pretty sure you even said you hate me.

All over some posts on an internet forum? Tsk.

Happy birthday, Marc!
Thanks Dave!
Baja Blast + Chicken Burrito is like the best combination to go to Taco Bell for. No johns.

Yeah, Serge, when I went to the one in NYC last summer I was shocked. It actually used to be 89c, but it's totally not worth it for $2.19.

Jam if you ever wanna borrow the DVDs I have all three seasons. Possibly one of the only shows I felt okay buying the DVD sets for. Show is TOO GOOD.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SPAWN!
Why thank ya.
happy birthday spawn. you and cort going to eat all that pizza?
Yes we are and thanks. It was so ****ing good it had to get eaten in one sitting.
happy birthday marc!!
Thanks Roman. Ima start having fests at my house every now and then. I'll let you know when I do start.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Prince of Failure strikes again. :rolleyes: Here we go...

Jesus Christ are you a horrible troll. I've been with this community for more than 5 years, and I'm listening to some little prick on the internet try and tell me to get a new 'hobby' (aren't you the one trolling smashboards with every single one of your ******** posts?) based off a post count as he tries to analyze how much he would post per day after x amount of years.

Not like this has to do with ANYTHING, but again I've been around for 5 years.

The only time I play target test nowadays is during tournaments, and only to be entertaining for other people. I used to play and compete for high scores years ago, before I even joined smashboards. And again, I'm playing a videogame and participating in a community... sounds like you're probably jealous since you've completely tainted any possible way for people to like you in this community. Do you know why people think you're a moron? Let me give you a hint:

xxxx (10:01:42 PM): yeah
xxxx (10:01:45 PM): it's just him
xxxx (10:02:04 PM): anybody who is a total ******
xxxx (10:02:15 PM): we'll probably look down on
xxxx (10:02:41 PM): loooool
xxxx (10:02:52 PM): it's funny
xxxx (10:03:11 PM): his unneeded comments are what make him a ******
xxxx (10:03:16 PM): that's why I hate him

You're bad at a videogame, woooahh. Last time I checked, so is the rest of CT. This isn't a valid point in this discussion, but with every one of your posts you just ask to get logically *****. I'm here for the same reasons, buddy.

You won't have anyone on your side because your posts are a complete pain to read. You exemplify the scrub thought processes and your posts are filled with fallacies of common sense. Just reading this post was difficult enough... but it just begged to get picked apart.

I'm not some kind of authority figure or someone to stand up to. I'm not the police, I'm just another user. Usually I'm not a jerk but like I've said with each one of your posts you just beg to get kicked in the asss online. >_> Also, aren't you the one being a complete jerk? You either have temper mental problems or are just ridiculously immature, and I'm pretty sure it's one or the other.

Pretty sure whoever is nice and whoever is cool are the nicer and cooler people on the boards. Noodles, 656, drsuper, Papito, etc, all don't post the way you do and they're all likable. You on the other hand... just look at your posting history. It's absolutely laughable and I'm pretty sure all the people you listed would tell you that.

However, I'm usually the one to tell you cause to be honest I never know how you'll respond and you always surprise me with new scrub mentality posts. Plus I see it as an easy way to raise my post count, durrr.
At least one thing has changed.

Top Bottom