• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Beast Wars spoilers:

I just watched the episode where Dinobot dies. It was the first time I'd seen the whole episode. He's so ****ing pimp :(

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Beast Wars spoilers:

I just watched the episode where Dinobot dies. It was the first time I'd seen the whole episode. He's so ****ing pimp :(
dinobot was so 1337.

beast wars is probly in my top five of north american animated series along with xmen, spiderman, exosquad, and cant remember 5th

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Batman Beyond was pretty good too.

Oh, and Sandra gets to go to Community College with in-state tuition. She called the right lady about it, and she was like "Yeah, not many people know the policy...but yeah, just come on down, we'll get you all set up."

:3 Next hurdle is getting her a driver's license.

-DD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
why does cog need to stop? he's just pointing out what's in dem postz yo.

also no beast wars spoilers, it's in my list of mega pirated pirate pirate videos i downloaded but still need to watch.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yeah, it holds enough nostalgia factor for me to not really mind how slow season 1 is.
i remember a lot if it somehow.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Also I hate snow. My job will never cancel work ever... I love driving in blizzards :(
Why won't your job ever cancel? I work at a freaking military base that takes at least 18 inches or some **** to close down and we've been off everyday this week so far.

Beast Wars spoilers:

OVERRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Dexter~
Whats this?! Whats this?!
And this?
And this?
AndthisAndthisAndthisAndthisAndthisAndthisAndthisAndthisAndthis?
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So I was ordering the new Super Junior CD for Sandra off of Amazon, and I ALMOST sent it to Dustin.

Like, I literally ordered it with the one-click thing, and it started sending it to him.

I had to go back and cancel the order.

D: Sowwy Dustin~<3
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Let's stay up late and share a sleeping bag while we read Nausicaä by flashlight.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Why won't your job ever cancel? I work at a freaking military base that takes at least 18 inches or some **** to close down and we've been off everyday this week so far.
Well you guys have been getting snowraped so hard for like a week.
Funny thing is, we got a dusting. Like maaaaaybe an inch? All the news stations are like oh um my bad lol

But yeah my job just views us as cogs in the gears of industry that must keep producing no matter what. In the years I've worked here I think they've let us out early because of snow once, and that wasn't mandatory or anything. The one time they closed down the office was when there was flooding (our buildings are right on a river) and they didn't close until the water was literally at the door lol. That was actually nuts the entire town was flooded and there was like 3 ft of water on the first floor here. We were closed for like a week.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Well you guys have been getting snowraped so hard for like a week.
Funny thing is, we got a dusting. Like maaaaaybe an inch? All the news stations are like oh um my bad lol

But yeah my job just views us as cogs in the gears of industry that must keep producing no matter what. In the years I've worked here I think they've let us out early because of snow once, and that wasn't mandatory or anything. The one time they closed down the office was when there was flooding (our buildings are right on a river) and they didn't close until the water was literally at the door lol. That was actually nuts the entire town was flooded and there was like 3 ft of water on the first floor here. We were closed for like a week.
Anyone else lol at that?

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Way past caring.
LOL, keep trying to lay your supposed "I don't care about you" ego upon me because I've seen the way people talk to you, the way you act, and you don't do anything about anything.....ever. You're just trying to be "cool" so you just keep joining in on the bandwagon, okay?

Nothing you say or have ever said bothers me. You're the biggest faker on smashboards.

i've never seen this side of you!
That is because this side doesn't exist. Hes just saying stuff.

Roman.

Smash Champion
LOL, keep trying to lay your supposed "I don't care about you" ego upon me because I've seen the way people talk to you, the way you act, and you don't do anything about anything.....ever. You're just trying to be "cool" so you just keep joining in on the bandwagon, okay?

Nothing you say or have ever said bothers me. You're the biggest faker on smashboards.

That is because this side doesn't exist. Hes just saying stuff.
meh, looks more like he's out trolling you...

Top Bottom