• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
That kid Iron Chief randomly showed up at my school a couple of months ago to play smash.

Didn't know he had an account here lol.

Who is Prince of Fire anyway? Sounds like a newb.
Iron Chief is awesome.
He showed up at my school last weekend!
We played a bunch.
:3 He should play more. His falcon is pretty kewl.
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
hour+ of searching, I finally found my glorious post

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4173458#post4173458
No, you definitely have done worse. That's not the post I was thinking of.

our MM actually wasn't even that bad. I didnt get *****....although, it is Brawl.

Who is Prince of Fire anyway? Sounds like a newb.

My old account.

This is a big reason why I don't post here anymore. I've grown to love other threads much more.

noodles

Smash Champion
not that i know of

this was the important part

Highlights of Recent/Upcoming Product Launches:

Tatsunoko VS. Capcom Arcade FightStick For Wii(TM) (North America and Europe - January 2010);
Eclipse touchmouse(TM) (North America and Europe - January 2010);
PRO Flight X65F Combat Control System (North America and Europe - February 2010);
Controller faceplates for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 featuring Dale Earnhardt, Jr. artwork (North America - February 2010);
Eclipse Wireless litetouch(TM) Keyboard, litetouch(TM) Keyboard, and mobilemouse(TM) (North America and Europe - March 2010);
Licensed Sonic the Hedgehog accessories for use with Nintendo DSi(TM) and Nintendo DS(TM) Lite video game systems (North America - Spring 2010);
Super Street Fighter IV FightStick;
Licensed Nintendo accessories for use with the Wii(TM), Nintendo DSi(TM) and Nintendo DS(TM) Lite videogame systems (North America and Europe - Spring 2010);
Super Street Fighter IV(TM) Arcade FightStick(TM) Tournament Edition for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3; and,
Next-gen premium Cyborg(TM) R.A.T. Gaming mice (North America and Europe - Spring 2010).
TE sticks are like a million dollars omg

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
The male republican interns at my internship are so socially awkward it's ****ing weird.
Ask them how they feel about abortions paid for by government money saved by abolishing the inhumane death penalty.

Its just a hypothetical situation, but it could be cool for getting words from them.
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Happy Birthday Spawn!

Speaking of old cartoons, I've been watching Beast Wars again. The first season is unbelievably awful, but beginning with episode 16 it starts kicking *** pretty hard.
Truer words have never been spoken! I HATED the first season. Then they go transmetal and everything gets insane

INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE

Holy hell!
So many people posted on that page lololol.
Even Iron Chief Haha wow.

Too good.
-DD
That was right before I started posting in the CT thread, I feel left out :(

thumbswayup

Smash Master
The best part of Dmbrandon's story was the end, other than that it was way too long and I read it over the course of an hour because it couldn't hold my interest.

That reminds me, does anyone else remember Jam's story? You need to finish that thing Jam, it was amazing.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
That reminds me, does anyone else remember Jam's story? You need to finish that thing Jam, it was amazing.
Holy crap, I remember that. it was cool.

P. O. F. can we play sometime soon? I haven't seen you in forever would you find it out of the blue if I came up to chill?
No, thats fine man. I miss you Kevin!

I'm not kidding, we need to play.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
This was messed up:
"Next thing, you are a loser....plain and simple. Do you know anyone from CT who sits in their room all day and trys to break records in Target Test? Falco-5.72 seconds or whatever...You think thats "cool?" More like, its really pathetic. Everyone who saw you performing it at Esticle was not actually impressed...they were laughing behind your back (myself included) you have no life and just play videogames all day and jackoff to internet smut. "

I like how POF pretends he's some innocent picked-on kid when in reality he gives just as much as he takes.

Also I hate snow. My job will never cancel work ever... I love driving in blizzards :(

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
You do realize we're like LONG over due for a blizzard right?
Yup, I just never really rely on the weather forecast because a good 70% of the time its pretty wrong.

I like how POF pretends he's some innocent picked-on kid when in reality he gives just as much as he takes.
Just stop.

Someone should come over my place tonight around 10:30 and play Melee with me.

Top Bottom