• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you choose to download dlc. dlc such as extra costumes... they're for people who want to buy them. you don't have to buy them. go to korea and you'll probably kill yourself over how people throw their money away at pointless online avatar clothing.

i guess i'm kind of immune to superfluous spending on "pointless" things because my entire childhood, everybody was doing it.

insofar as your complaint about not finish games goes... well, would you honestly prefer a delay? you'd complain about that too. i do it all the time. some companies do release some of the game as dlc on purpose. them suck.

but companies have been making expansion packs for a long time. you don't have to buy them, you can play the game and enjoy it just fine without it.... based on what you choose to do with the game after you purchase it

right?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Not gonna lie....i didnt lol. Sorry, im sure it made good points though. You are pretty up to snuff and fair when it comes to opinions.
T~T but its like, my profession mangz.
I know **** about this ****.
And **** like that.

But uhh.
Yedi's smash fest sorta turned into my smash fest as they all ended up in my dorm common room, save a few.

D: Good times.
-DD

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
My backroom has recently released the newest Taco Bell Tier List.

God Tier:
Baja Blast
99c Chicken Burrito

High Tier:
Baja Chalupa
Grilled Stuft Burrito
Volcano Burrito

Mid Tier:
Fresco Steak Taco (moved up due to free coupon status)
Chicken Quesadilla
Crunchwrap Supreme
Cheesy Double Beef Burrito (moved down due to price increase)

Low Tier:
Volcano Taco
Mexican Pizza

Bottom Tier:
Everything Else

Roll Tier:
Cheesy Roll-Up

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
you choose to download dlc. dlc such as extra costumes... they're for people who want to buy them. you don't have to buy them. go to korea and you'll probably kill yourself over how people throw their money away at pointless online avatar clothing.

i guess i'm kind of immune to superfluous spending on "pointless" things because my entire childhood, everybody was doing it.

insofar as your complaint about not finish games goes... well, would you honestly prefer a delay? you'd complain about that too. i do it all the time. some companies do release some of the game as dlc on purpose. them suck.

but companies have been making expansion packs for a long time. you don't have to buy them, you can play the game and enjoy it just fine without it.... based on what you choose to do with the game after you purchase it

right?
Delays are stupid when they happen but in the long run everyone knows that its to make the game better so i'd rather have them make the game right.

Oh yeah, I played Evan last night. We arrived on the same number of kills at like 5 different points of the night. It was weird. and we ended w the same number of kos too. CReeeppppyyyy haha

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Delays are stupid when they happen but in the long run everyone knows that its to make the game better so i'd rather have them make the game right.
A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever.

dats dat miyamoto

ZoSo

Smash Champion
My dad is a professional driver and he hit a parked car not too long ago. **** happens.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
is garret still going off about that? is that seriously the dirt he has on me?

for those who weren't there, it was 3 AM at a tollbooth while I was getting $$ out and at 1 mph max (my foot was off the gas, I was just idling forward because I expected the other car to have moved by then). no noticeable damage and all that happened was I apologized to the dudes from the other car, they checked their bumper and noticed nothing, so it was all good.

otg

Smash Master
is garret still going off about that? is that seriously the dirt he has on me?

for those who weren't there, it was 3 AM at a tollbooth while I was getting $$ out and at 1 mph max (my foot was off the gas, I was just idling forward because I expected the other car to have moved by then). no noticeable damage and all that happened was I apologized to the dudes from the other car, they checked their bumper and noticed nothing, so it was all good.
LOL. WES YOU TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING HOW COULD YOU DO IT?!

On the real tho, not like its my place to do this but you CT people shhould go smash at mogwai's today. TFS is gonna be there, get$$$$$

ZoSo

Smash Champion
With regard to DLC, I still remember how amazed I was at how awful Brawl is, and how crushed I was to realize that Nintendo will never try to patch or improve upon it.

DLC has the potential to undo atrocities like NTSC Sheik dthrow.

I also fail to see the point of buying extra costumes and stuff, but that's why I... don't do it. Some people think it's worthwhile, I'm sure.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
My backroom has recently released the newest Taco Bell Tier List.
I don't approve >_>

But then again, I'm prone to eating really amazing food as well as really ****ty food...so maybe that's the explanation.

Also...the metagame has changed over the decades but my tier list hasn't taken that into consideration with regard to older items.

Which explains why I consider Mexican Pizzas to be Super S Tier since they were big and legit back in the day.

my frontroom loves some taco bell but my backroom always regrets it.
haha, nice

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Lol @ how unlively Burbon street looked.
xD I have a feeling no one really cares.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I didn't watch the Super Bowl because of homework, but that Doritos samurai commercial was hilarious.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I reckon I don't.
I'm fixin' to put you on my ignore list.

for real though...I've even managed to starting calling Monroe, the city my store is in, "Munroe" which is how a lot of the self-proclaimed rednecks say it >_<

My first moment of "efffff been spending way too much time around simple southern folk" was when I responded to a normal question by making a broad generalization about life by saying "I'm alright as long as I can say so."

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm fixin' to put you on my ignore list.

for real though...I've even managed to starting calling Monroe, the city my store is in, "Munroe" which is how a lot of the self-proclaimed rednecks say it >_<

My first moment of "efffff been spending way too much time around simple southern folk" was when I responded to a normal question by making a broad generalization about life by saying "I'm alright as long as I can say so."
A yep, there goes that toasty, I reckon he'll put me on his fancy INORE lis' annnyyy day now.

lemme tell ya i'mma walk down ther one day cuz i'mma fixin to give him the whole pisa ma mind.

Pa, always told me i wasn't much of a thinker, i was more of a getitdoner.

On a side note why do people still respond to PoF's post like they're amazed he said something dumb?

Y'all are fighting for fightings sake.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Sooooo.
I just wached all of FLCL yesterday, then the last 40 seconds of the super bowl, when they weren't playing and everyone was kinda like "**** this lets hug eachother with 30 seconds on the clock, because its impossible for them to come back", which I thought was funny.

But uhh.
Good **** Saints? 1st timers and winners? That's cool, when are you going to do it again?

*yawn* I don't wanna go to class t_t;
-DD

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
good **** saints
made me a dollar
also.

very important.

With the help of my friend Joe, we can rent out the Rocky Hill Rec center for tournaments.
We're planning on hosting monthly tournaments there, as long as there is a sufficient amount of people interested. Let me know if you our interested, and we'll make a thread and what not. Send me a PM/message on facebook/AIM/etc.
:D <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
good **** saints
made me a dollar
also.

very important.

With the help of my friend Joe, we can rent out the Rocky Hill Rec center for tournaments.
We're planning on hosting monthly tournaments there, as long as there is a sufficient amount of people interested. Let me know if you our interested, and we'll make a thread and what not. Send me a PM/message on facebook/AIM/etc.
:D <3
*runs to facebook to show support*
-DD

Top Bottom