• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
*Stewart

you beat off to jon stewart beating off to pof beating off to trade?

i just got off
****it. Knew it looked wrong.

laughing my ****ing *** off

I throw around the word "****" all too often in the work place and I'm amazed at my co-workers inability to understand it at times. At least they got used to, "get *****", lol you can imagine their thought process when I first started saying it by accident (sometimes you forget you aren't in the presence of smashers, heh).
LOL.
Yeahhh...I try keep from saying that, most of all.
xD

that's always the most awkward one.

Actually, i remember xif got chewed out by some elderly british couple at VLS because they thought he actually ***** somebody.
Omfg. Something like that has happened to me too...I just forget where/when it happened...
Definitely not as good as en elderly british couple though.
-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I forgot I'm going to a Superbowl party thing on Sunday evening, so that's out unfortunately. I can play Saturday afternoon OR evening/night (prolly not through the middle of the day), or Sunday afternoon.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I forgot I'm going to a Superbowl party thing on Sunday evening, so that's out unfortunately. I can play Saturday afternoon OR evening/night (prolly not through the middle of the day), or Sunday afternoon.
I was wondering when someone was going to point out to Mogwai that the Super Bowl is Sunday....

I need to play w someone/some people on Sat night. I get out of work at 8.

I think im playing w Tarmacker and Slox....what are your plans Evan?

bolt.

Smash Ace
I want in on the slox tarmacker thing. Pof want to give me a ride if you go? I need to check out your new car either way.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I was wondering when someone was going to point out to Mogwai that the Super Bowl is Sunday....

I need to play w someone/some people on Sat night. I get out of work at 8.

I think im playing w Tarmacker and Slox....what are your plans Evan?
Saturday night sounds good to me (I think I should be free anyway). I'm up for whatever really, I'll drive to your place or wherever.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I want in on the slox tarmacker thing. Pof want to give me a ride if you go? I need to check out your new car either way.
Saturday night sounds good to me (I think I should be free anyway). I'm up for whatever really, I'll drive to your place or wherever.
I Spy a smashfest tomorrow night at my or Tarmackers casa?

Also, Mogwais just upset because the Eagles got *****. No biggie though, my giants got butt hurt. Hey guys, lets start 4-0 and then get *****. Guess that plan didn't pan out too well.

I <3 Peyton though. Definite hall of famer.

time for some Street Fighter....then bed. Later guys.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

>=P Ichigo model successfully ADDED to Brawl, now we just need to like, make it work and ****.

OH HELL!
THERES MORE:

-DD

S l o X

Smash Champion
apparently i got a party to go to at 1pm on saturday wont be back for a while

uhh im pretty sure tarmacker said he has somewhere to go after 7

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
the smash at my place on Sunday would be early afternoon - whenever. despite thinking this'll be an exciting super bowl, I'm not terribly committed to watching it.
I would come over sunday afternoon til like 5-5:30.

I Spy a smashfest tomorrow night at my or Tarmackers casa?

time for some Street Fighter....then bed. Later guys.
So it doesn't look like sat night is good for tarmacker or slox, but I might still be up for playing (though it looks like sunday at mogwai's is a definite).

thumbswayup

Smash Master
that's always the most awkward one.

Actually, i remember xif got chewed out by some elderly british couple at VLS because they thought he actually ***** somebody.

btw see you tomorrow thumbs
I hope so! I actually had work today, but they just informed me I could leave at 1 pm. But how would you get to CP? Meto might close down if an extreme amount of snow hits.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
wat really gay

i guess i'll have to try to get to cp a little early then hang out around there.

SleepyK

crap am i getting metro snow canceled
i thought the metro could plow through snow

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
apparently i got a party to go to at 1pm on saturday wont be back for a while

uhh im pretty sure tarmacker said he has somewhere to go after 7
Yeah sorry guys I'm going out for my friends 21st around 7 Saturday...
I would come over sunday afternoon til like 5-5:30.

So it doesn't look like sat night is good for tarmacker or slox, but I might still be up for playing (though it looks like sunday at mogwai's is a definite).
Looks like we are playing on Saturday around 8:30. :) I can't play on Sunday....I have work till 5.

SleepyK

apparently if i go right NOW i could make it, but any time longer than a few hours i'd probably be stuck there the entire weekend :(

let's hope the weather prediction are wrong

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Is anyone going to Saffron that I could hitch a ride with?

SleepyK

definitely the wrong time, lol. so now we're stranded until monday!

seb, how are you going to get around? the whole trying to get together wasn't limited to purely a smashfest. it's always nice hanging out with folks i don't get to see very often.

by that i mean just some alone time u n me

nah but any hanging out would be cool.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
if it ain't nyhm, it's done.

also blizzard taking away the world first arthas kill from a guild who was only exploiting the game as much as every top 500 guild has been doing for the past 5 months makes me NOT want to play wow. some bullshiiii right there.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
if it ain't nyhm, it's done.

also blizzard taking away the world first arthas kill from a guild who was only exploiting the game as much as every top 500 guild has been doing for the past 5 months makes me NOT want to play wow. some bullshiiii right there.

That's because they abused it MORE than everyone else, which is why they were #1.

:3 Gotta make an example of them!
-DD

Top Bottom