• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
need a pickup n play game. possibly online multiplayer. something where i can use a keyboard. no chess/cards games.

ideas?
Uhhh.
Well...DFO?
Lol. Oh god. Forget I said that. Unless it appeals to you.

I'd suggest some sort of GBA/SNES/Arcade emulator or something, play through a bunch of oldies-but-goodies.

What are you getting in return?
Something to fill the sad, sad void in my life that I'd otherwise use for sleeping.

And like, my work is featured as part of his presentation, adds to my portfolio/resume/etc.
-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
forecasts call for a 70% chance of smashfest at Mogwai's on Sunday if you're interested.
Sounds good.

need a pickup n play game. possibly online multiplayer. something where i can use a keyboard. no chess/cards games.

ideas?
You talking about random flash games and the like? Try this (I think it might have been posted here a while ago, not sure):

http://armorgames.com/play/505/sonny

Then move onto http://armorgames.com/play/2900/sonny-2

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
why d0es noone in ct live in fairfield
Why does no-one in CT live in Waterbury?
Pick me! Lets play this weekend?
I must have told you guys like 5 times each that I will play any of you whenever you want pretty much, just let me know when you can play. :)

I play pretty much every fighter known to man. So I'll do other games aside from smash.

Blaz Blue (I blame my stupid roommate for that one. I only really enjoy Hakumen)
MVC2
SF 3
SF IV
SF2T
Tekken 4, 5, 6.
Mortal Kombat
Smash....anyone is fine.

I can go on forever. lol.

I'm down for playing this weekend. I'll drive somewhere not too far away (Bridgeport, Fairfield, Waterbury) on Saturday unless the snow is really bad, otherwise maybe Sunday!
I haven't played you in FOREVER. Its depressing. I thought you died almost.

I Miss You.

Night guys.

PS-Gen sucks but ummm doing super combos into whatever Ultra I want with him is awesome. lol. Sagat or Dhalsim anyone?

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I am really loving the fact that the Melee boards are REALLY picking up now. Match up and video threads are being created and discussion is constant.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DD i lol'd. good work
:3 I learn, therefore I am.

Also, I want a crack for God Eater so I have something new and exciting to play on my PSP.

I'll fill in the wait time with Disgaea 2 though. Pointless grinding ftw.
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Today my teacher was talking to us about "The Apology" w Socrates and he said, "At this point it appears that Socrates is getting off."

I thought of Trade.

S l o X

Smash Champion
pof i said why doesnt anyone live in fairfield because fairfield borders bridgeport meaning i could bike / walk and dont need to rely on my dad whos never home to drop me off anywhere

but tarmaker lives 8 min away via car = **** ;D

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
awesome

coincidentally, my teacher said, "dont think so much, just play."

i thought of smash
Coincidentally, I drop smash references in my class all the time.

A kid was trying to explain to me why he didn't hand in his take-home test, and while explaining something about his mom and Taco Bell, I cut him off with a swift "No Johns!"

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Coincidentally, I drop smash references in my class all the time.

A kid was trying to explain to me why he didn't hand in his take-home test, and while explaining something about his mom and Taco Bell, I cut him off with a swift "No Johns!"
I no john people all the time.

When I'm not happy with someone I threaten to DThrow chaingrab them sometimes.

But most people don't understand so I just don't bother lol...

-DD

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Yeah but more often than not when you explain the origin of No Johns, you probably don't have to put your classroom authority on the line.

As if I don't come across as a big enough nerd to my students, I have to start dropping Smash lingo, and then explain to them why their teacher is saying such weird things.

I'm pretty sure I've silently accused a student of sandbagging because he wasn't living up to his academic potential.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm pretty sure I've silently accused a student of sandbagging because he wasn't living up to his academic potential.
OMFG.
Tooooo gooood.

Omfg. Jon Stewart* just said "Getting off". I thought of Poffy thinking of Trade.
-DD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
*Stewart

you beat off to jon stewart beating off to pof beating off to trade?

i just got off

thumbswayup

Smash Master
*Stewart

you beat off to jon stewart beating off to pof beating off to trade?

i just got off
laughing my ****ing *** off

I throw around the word "****" all too often in the work place and I'm amazed at my co-workers inability to understand it at times. At least they got used to, "get *****", lol you can imagine their thought process when I first started saying it by accident (sometimes you forget you aren't in the presence of smashers, heh).

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
that's always the most awkward one.

Actually, i remember xif got chewed out by some elderly british couple at VLS because they thought he actually ***** somebody.

btw see you tomorrow thumbs

Top Bottom