• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Honesty box was one of the first applications before "Facebook Apps" was even a phrase.

Anyone with this application can leave an anonymous comment in the Honesty Box of any friend who also has this application. The only identifying feature of your comment will be blue/pink/lack-of coloring of your message based on what gender your facebook is listed as being.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I remember when Facebook was just for college students, we had "Sub Profiles" on our aim, yo yos were cool, disney channel original movies, (Brink, smart house,) when we had to rewind our movies, when special features came on a disc and you couldnt download the extras as they came out, movies at the theater cost 6.75, movie theaters were bigger, Ronald Mcdonald did advertisements, cereals tasted better, (cookie crisp and pb crunch)

and this

I can go on forever as to why society is nothing but utter garbage now.

Guys used to have to CALL (not Text) women. ugh. I hate the world now.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
=[ I remember all that.

Although none of it happened remotely at the same time as facebook LOL.
-DD

Laijin

Smash Hero
I dunno what it is. It seems like women are more vulnerable online and are willing to tell you just about anything as well as easily fall for someone they have never met before. Is it the "mysteriousness" that the person their talking to might just be old enough to be their father IRL?

Or is it the fact that with the internet, they can look 100x prettier than they actually do IRL via various tools such as angles and photoshop. With these tools, their also able to talk to just about any guy on the internet with their full attention because a lot of guys on the internet is just horny and will **** anything so they give these girls a lot of attention that they certainly will NEVER get IRL.

Therefore, with this logic I can conclude:
Girls are easy IRL.
Girls are even easier with the internet.

These are my observations.

Edit: I guess I should throw in some more evidence to non-believers.
How many girls after talking to them for like 10 minutes can you get to show you their **** without paying them money or any bull**** like that IRL?
Now on the internet, do the same thing and watch the results flow in ;o

And that is my point. Thank you for reading.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Also: ommmmmg <3 Bubble Bobble! [Bust-a-move also holds a special place in my heart...lil 4 year old toasty SO wanted the Bubble Bobble dragons to be an ICs-like character in Brawl....but then I wondered wtf they would do besides blow bubbles >_>...THEN I thought it'd be awesome if their recovery was catching each other in a bubble and rising up..............................then I realized that was really dumb :(]
Wat that sounds awesome lol

It's largely inspired by the amazing life story of the author.

I'll try it this way to avoid walls of text:

- he's an Australian felon convicted of armed robberies he committed to support a heroin addiction he suffered after a broken marriage costed him his daughter

- he escapes from a maximum security prison in broad daylight between 2 gun towers

- he flees to Asia/Africa/Europe for the next 10 years

- most of that time is spent in Bombay, India, where he sets up free clinics for slum dwellers, works in the Bollywood Film Industry, and.........serves as a gun-runner, smuggler, counterfeiter, and soldier of the Bombay Mafia @_@

- after finally getting caught in Europe [iirc], he writes Shantaram during the remainder of his 19 year sentence [only to have it confiscated, forcing him to rewrite it, btw XD]

- the novel is inspired by his time spent in Bombay.
Johnny Depp was supposed to star in a movie based on that... I think it fell through, though.

I remember when Facebook was just for college students, we had "Sub Profiles" on our aim, yo yos were cool, disney channel original movies, (Brink, smart house,) when we had to rewind our movies, when special features came on a disc and you couldnt download the extras as they came out, movies at the theater cost 6.75, movie theaters were bigger, Ronald Mcdonald did advertisements, cereals tasted better, (cookie crisp and pb crunch)

and this

1) Nostalgiaf@g
2) I remember things from before you were born.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I dunno what it is. It seems like women are more vulnerable online and are willing to tell you just about anything as well as easily fall for someone they have never met before. Is it the "mysteriousness" that the person their talking to might just be old enough to be their father IRL?

Or is it the fact that with the internet, they can look 100x prettier than they actually do IRL via various tools such as angles and photoshop. With these tools, their also able to talk to just about any guy on the internet with their full attention because a lot of guys on the internet is just horny and will **** anything so they give these girls a lot of attention that they certainly will NEVER get IRL.

Therefore, with this logic I can conclude:
Girls are easy IRL.
Girls are even easier with the internet.

These are my observations.

Edit: I guess I should throw in some more evidence to non-believers.
How many girls after talking to them for like 10 minutes can you get to show you their **** without paying them money or any bull**** like that IRL?
Now on the internet, do the same thing and watch the results flow in ;o

And that is my point. Thank you for reading.
That's funny because I'm in the complete opposite situation. The one I'm after is difficult IRL and even more difficult with the internet.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
that BK kids club guy looked so badarse way back when. rockin skinnies and high tops lol. halloween idea right there. not for me but for like some skinny white guy.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I totally just started learning Gen in SF IV

God **** is he hard! Easily the toughest learning curve.

Anti Air in Mantis along with hundred hand slap, Cross up and armor breaking moves in Crane, Anti air ultra and super in Crane and Armor Breaking super and Ultra in Mantis.

Gah; oh yeah, and you have to switch stances in mid combo to link attacks. And hes low tier. Lot Of Work.

Is it worth it? Yes. I'm gonna **** people w another low tier. lol

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I totally just started learning Gen in SF IV

God **** is he hard! Easily the toughest learning curve.

Anti Air in Mantis along with hundred hand slap, Cross up and armor breaking moves in Crane, Anti air ultra and super in Crane and Armor Breaking super and Ultra in Mantis.

Gah; oh yeah, and you have to switch stances in mid combo to link attacks. And hes low tier. Lot Of Work.

Is it worth it? Yes. I'm gonna **** people w another low tier. lol
<span onclick="alert('What are the chances I get trolled for this?');">
</span>

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Best SFIV player in New England (last i knew) is a Gen player named "Asian Tom."

Yes, he's friends with **** Tom.

Yes, he's the asian guy from Game Universe.

nvm im dumb

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman

yea, I think Darc is still #1 cause he plays jiggs who's the best character in the game because she moves around in the air really fast, has no bad matchups, has no bad stages and has a 1 frame move that instantly kills anyone at any %, but I think Swift > Thorn by a small margin.
Darc's fox is also good. Last time we played I beat his puff (thanks to him teaching me how to upthrow uair :laugh:), but lost to his fox LOL. So yeah don't underestimate his other characters. Oh and we share the same birthday so he's obviously awesome

<3 Darc

that BK kids club guy looked so badarse way back when. rockin skinnies and high tops lol. halloween idea right there. not for me but for like some skinny white guy.
I might just follow up on this idea LOL

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I'm down for playing this weekend. I'll drive somewhere not too far away (Bridgeport, Fairfield, Waterbury) on Saturday unless the snow is really bad, otherwise maybe Sunday!

Budai578

Smash Apprentice

and this

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-january-5-2010/even-better-than-the-real-thing

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Omg Mogwai your new sig is too good. D:

Also, John Oliver is too good.

Also, I'm making some 3d models for some graduate student's Virtual Reality Project. Get at me.

-DD

S l o X

Smash Champion
Pick me! Lets play this weekend?
._. i might be available saturday if your good
(if you are/ give me address via pm i wanna know if i can bike there ;_;)

friday i got a semi formal to possibly go to

fyi guys me having guests = no no

this apartment = fail

and me traveling = not too much

so me in smash = not gonna beat mango anytime soon

Top Bottom