• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Its really difficult for me to look up to M2K as a Marth now.

-Hes struggling really hard and complains about everything.
-Hes not winning match ups he should be
-His mind set is completely boggled and messed up.

I really think that if he would accept his losses, learn from them, and take a better approach to everything...he would win tournaments again.

Ever since Pound 3 hes taken a turn for the worst.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
bee molotov: put a ****load of bees in a jar. find an open window, preferably 2nd story. shake the living crap out of the bees and throw into open window. glass breaks, someone gets hurt, you win. excellent for ex-girlfriends, as is the anthrax sorry card.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
bee molotov: put a ****load of bees in a jar. find an open window, preferably 2nd story. shake the living crap out of the bees and throw into open window. glass breaks, someone gets hurt, you win. excellent for ex-girlfriends, as is the anthrax sorry card.
Or bullets fire nazis love.
-DD

S l o X

Smash Champion
me and mogwai played s64 for quite a while at njohns

i got rock bottom'd tho

@axel

i guess i would

if i could get a ride

every month :DDD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I actually thought of posting it, but I had other matters to post.

or something.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93kbgcUF1bE&feature=related

ive done something like this b4. you really really gotta come out the gates aka hit the floor running otherwise you get sideswiped. im not assertive enough.
LOL This is EXACTLY how I got Sandra's number. It was a little more intimidating when they were dressed as the girls from FFX.
Or, rather, found out she didn't have one, and got her friends number to contact her with.

I've done this to a couple other womens too, but just for the hell of it.

The trick is to talk yourself into being that guy who is just stupidly assertive/confident, and rolling with it.

Also,

Hi Prog!

Also,

I need to write a sonnet. Probably Shakespearean style, unless otherwise convinced.
Any topic ideas? I'd rather not use anything smash related, fyi.
-DD

Hazygoose

Smash Lord

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
so for those of you who haven't seen these yet...

one of my earliest memories of video games and quite possibly my first favorite video game was Rainbow Islands. It's such a childish game but is still hella fun to me to this day, and in fact the only time i got mad at screwattack was when they dissed it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft9-ghtpF_0
Taito is also responsible for classic arcade games such as Bubble Bobble and Space Invaders. they've been under the radar pretty much just making remakes for new consoles but they just had a new game hit the japanese arcades.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4_7goH48i4

what.
the.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Its really difficult for me to look up to M2K as a Marth now.

-Hes struggling really hard and complains about everything.
-Hes not winning match ups he should be
-His mind set is completely boggled and messed up.

I really think that if he would accept his losses, learn from them, and take a better approach to everything...he would win tournaments again.

Ever since Pound 3 hes taken a turn for the worst.
welcome to mew2king

does anyone know anybody in dc? i have access to the metro and i have two freeish days and wouldn't mind smashing

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
LOL This is EXACTLY how I got Sandra's number. It was a little more intimidating when they were dressed as the girls from FFX.
Or, rather, found out she didn't have one, and got her friends number to contact her with.

I've done this to a couple other womens too, but just for the hell of it.

The trick is to talk yourself into being that guy who is just stupidly assertive/confident, and rolling with it.
exactly, its great practice i think for like interviews and stuff. I do it at my job sometimes for lulz/just to see if I can.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
If I didn't look at the Puyo Puyo 7 site, I wouldn't have known who she was. O_o
D: She played Misa in the Live Action Deathnotes, and shes the co-star of Liar's Game, which is by far my favorite J-Drama.

they just had a new game hit the japanese arcades.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4_7goH48i4

what.
the.
That.
Was.
AWESOME.

Its like...homerun contest...but with doing as much damage in a small Japanese room with a small table as possible, while teaching your insolent virtual children a lesson.

exactly, its great practice i think for like interviews and stuff. I do it at my job sometimes for lulz/just to see if I can.
Exactly! Talking to your potential boss/woman/female potential boss is all the same thing as far as attitude is concerned. The script should probably be different, but that really depends on the job.
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
thumbs-You should man up and play SF IV.

Everyone in CT thread who owns a ps3 (minus pakman because i understand why he doesnt play it.)

better ****ing have Super Street Fighter IV when it comes out so we can run lobbies together and call them "CT ****." or something. haha

Top Bottom