• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Fox and Falco are really gay to for each other.
Fix'd
PAX East (in Boston)
I think Nus said he was going...but hes not smashing too often. D:

I may be going. Not sure though. My school does lot of stuff with conventions, so if I can get something through them I'll be going.

Wait, there were 3d rocks and bottoms this weekend?!
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Breaking news:
Sandra is now "not allowed to go to college" by decree of her mother, because Sandra did not check over all of her 11 year old brother's homework, and make sure he did his, while she was searching for a college to take her without a SSN.

In the meantime, Sergio, the little brother, has been given a new PC, a PS3, and CoD:MW2.

Parenting isn't her mother's strong suit, I've learned.

-DD
:( Sounds a lot like my mom sadly

also wtf @ the Eggm and Hax incident. Maybe this will start some kind of fad in the community. We'll call it the Hax john, "I didn't win because Eggm slammed my head into a table."

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Rock Bottom.

That sucks, Dave. I almost went to that tourney.

Wow @ DD. If my mom pulled that I'd probably flip. That's probably only because my mom's mad legit with mostly everything though.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Dustin, I didn't even mention the unbelievably sketchy bathroom.

Basically, you go down to the freezing cold basement without your shoes because everybody had to take them off in the venue. You cross the room to a bunch of wood panels enclosing a small space. There is no door to this "room." Basically, it looks like a room where somebody would be imprisoned in a Saw movie except there's a toilet in the middle. No carpet on the floor or anything, just cold stone. Did I mention no door? Our friend Derry actually had Spife drive him to a gas station cause he didn't want to take a dump in the bathroom at the venue. I don't blame him.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Was toasty at the gas station? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddd

hax eggm incident is dumb

and eggm brought like 5 tvs so it was like wtf >_>

tournament was still good wish i had some pizza next door tho

@zos0 that sucks ._.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
People need to stop hyping up their tournies like their venue is some godlike place. So people like Canada don't waste their money going to some ****fest.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
and DD, thats def not a call ur gf's mom can make. she needs to get put thru a table for that one
LOL Looking into it.

Wow @ DD. If my mom pulled that I'd probably flip. That's probably only because my mom's mad legit with mostly everything though.
Yeah, Sandra hasn't spoken with her mom in a few days now.
I told her she can use my credit card for **** if she has to, as far as app. fees and stuff go.

Dustin, I didn't even mention the unbelievably sketchy bathroom.

Basically, you go down to the freezing cold basement without your shoes because everybody had to take them off in the venue. You cross the room to a bunch of wood panels enclosing a small space. There is no door to this "room." Basically, it looks like a room where somebody would be imprisoned in a Saw movie except there's a toilet in the middle. No carpet on the floor or anything, just cold stone. Did I mention no door? Our friend Derry actually had Spife drive him to a gas station cause he didn't want to take a dump in the bathroom at the venue. I don't blame him.
LOL. Reminds me of Russian POW bathrooms. I remember seeing them in a History Channel thing once.
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I guess the hosts weren't expecting any kind of a turnout so they didn't bother to book a good venue like the last one had.

There's really no way they could've foreseen the power going out. Venue should've been refunded, imo. I hope it at least went to the lady who allowed a bunch of strangers into her house at the last minute.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Smashers should start bringing portable generators with them to tournaments. I think this was a sign.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
mcabreact.

The AIM of some one who just messaged me, claiming to be NEO, looking for something in Brawl.

>_> I laugh.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
It is NEO lolol
o.O He wanted something for Brawl to cause moves to be repeated over and over by holding a button.

It sounded like he was going to troll someone hardcore, but I'm writing an essay. D:
-DD

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I got a King-Sized Whopper meal at Burger King today and only paid $2.58.

I mindgamed the FUCK out of Burger King today. It was like I four-stocked them with all SDs.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Was toasty at the gas station? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddd
Three of him, actually.
XD!!!! <3
mcabreact.

The AIM of some one who just messaged me, claiming to be NEO, looking for something in Brawl.

>_> I laugh.
-DD
It is NEO lolol
LOL...

I remember when Ether used to "talk Marth" with him back in 07 and he'd be like "toasty, Neo's got some weird *** screen name and I don't understand it"
I read it as "macabre act" and we read too much into it and had it WAY wrong.

a year or two ago, I found out it was actually...this:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=26644

^^^^^for real...pretty good.

also, that generic news thing was HILARIOUS! that guy's voice and wit reminded me of a really slow/mild version of THIS guy:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/130-Alone-in-the-Dark

[most of his stuff is ****ing BRILLIANT...this one is about Brawl XD : http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/35-Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl]

edit: omfg Jason David Frank! I'm mad that I immediately recognized the name XD
*watches*

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yeah, I half believed it was NEO, because like...who would lie and say they're NEO?

o.O But then I wondered why anyone would want something that random, so I was just confused and decided it wasn't him.

xD Then it was.

*sigh* I'm bored.
-DD

Top Bottom