• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
If I murderremove illegal residents, is it still a crime that bad?

>_> Her parents are really pissing me off. She can't come visit me because of her brothers grades. fhkaslfhkasl.

I'll just not leave my room then, work all day -_-;

-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
is your race of people scarce enough that you don't get confused when people ask you if you know a specific person? (seriously asking)

like if someone asks me if i know ching chong bing bong just because i'm chinese or rusty wrangler because i'm from texas, it's very amusing to me
I gave Darc the old "rusty wrangler" the last time I saw him, if you know what I mean.

edit: Joey I can't wait to watch this Obama vid. such a good idea.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
We will play when Super SF4 drops.

EDIT- Also, there needs to be a Caprica Six texture for Peach and an Alucard texture for Marth in Brawl +

*looks in Nick's direction*
Gimme google pics and I'll see what I can do!
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Gimme google pics and I'll see what I can do!
-DD
Maybe this is the wrong place to post this, and if so I apologize, but I've looked all over and I can't find the texture that was used for the Peach in this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JCaesar007#p/u/83/ViIvP9MAU8Q

Also, I'd like to make a request if possible (if this isn't the place, I apologize once again). If someone can make a Peach texture based on Caprica Six, I'd be eternally grateful.

Caprica Six:

Here's another, bigger picture:

Thanks in advance.
And Alucard from SOTN:

S l o X

Smash Champion
D:

nono im not good yet im getting there tho

thanks wes for the ride and trade and swift for being bros

and everyone who i played at no johns

get rock bottom'd

oh and prog man your funny as shzz. good games against swifts team yo

ill beat you next time around ! (thanks for doubles, great experience)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
"Everybody deals with grief differently. Some people **** at funerals, I cut off heads" - Travis Touchdown

I love No More Heroes 2 already. Its awesome
Who else has it?
I beat it a couple of days ago, it's currently tied for my favorite game ever :o

S l o X

Smash Champion
ok i lied about falco thing i think cus falco vs fox is gay matchup i think if i can get my falco consisitent later on i might make him a secondary

also swift marth > all

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Fox and Falco are really gay to each other.

So we got to the venue for the tourney in Syracuse. We walk up three flights of stairs only to discover it's a small and poorly furnished attic. Keep in mind we were in upstate NY and it was cold as a mother****er that day. They had three space heaters hooked up, but they weren't doing ****. My hands were freezing the whole time. So like an hour after we got to the venue, me and the bros from MA go to Burger King. While we're there, we get a call from N64 letting us know that the power is out. It took at least another hour to find a new venue and relocate. We ended up running the tourney with like 8 setups crammed into two rooms. To clarify, I mean eight IN TOTAL. Not eight for Melee and eight for Brawl. Brawl was still going strong when we left at 10. No venue fee was refunded. I had fun cause the Canadians are mad chill, but we should've gone to No Johns. >_<

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Considering the fact that I drive a car that

-can travel and not make noise
-has under 78K
-is an 02 and is reliable
-is in good condition

I might start making an effort to go to a tourney every now and then other than the random big tournies. They are definitely the best though.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
and baja blast is tha ish
Thank you, Marc.

ATTENTION SMASHERS!

My brother recently got my lady and I passes to PAX East (in Boston) for our respective birthdays. Before exploding into confetti we realized that we may need some place to unwind mid-way through the con and were wondering if anyone else is planning on going?

There's been no formal announcement of a Melee or Brawl tourney at the convention, but there will certainly be tournies at the con for a myriad of other games. IF there is a Melee convention, I was hoping to know beforehand if anyone noteworthy was going so that I get a sense as to how much I need to train beforehand.

Also if anyone's ever in the Dirty Water, call a brother up for some training. I can't really take the car and travel much farther than the greater Waterbury area, so I'm asking gents to come and see me.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
The tourney was fun, but there were a lot of stupid little inconveniences.

Trade: Baja Blast is like the best reason to go to Taco Bell.

Top Bottom