• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Dave-Yeah, I sucked up to you at pound. I said "Hello" because I was ****ing standing right next to you waiting for my round 2 pool. Definitely sucking up.
I don't think I said anything about Pound 4. I was fortunate enough to mostly avoid you at that tourney.

If you'd been a nice guy all along and just suddenly started acting ********, the stuff you say about trolling me might be believable, but you've been f**king stupid and insufferable all along, even when I made ill-advised attempts to be nice to you or defend you. It's been obvious to me for a long time that your SWF "persona" is actually the real you, but you would never act that way off the boards because you want to avoid confrontation. Coincidentally, the few people who have actually spent a lot of time around you and gotten to know you are completely irritated by you. I'm not you, so I won't drop names.

I could hardly care less what you think about me, but I'm curious as to when you'll finally just give up and remove yourself from the community. I'm seriously amazed at the sheer number of people you've managed to annoy or alienate. OH wait it's fine because you were just trolling. Right.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
It snowed here too, but thankfully none of it stuck so I didn't have to shovel.

7 and counting.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Ohey guys, when did RI get their own smash thread, its pretty cool in h- wait a tic.
>_>;
-DD

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Joey why don't you get ****ing good at something so you can have a colored name.

****ing embarrassment to RI smash right now normie.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
So um... does anyone else wish winter was over?
It took me 45 minutes to get to work today, when normally it's about 10 minutes. I had to take long detours due to accidents (went around a town bus that was blocking most of the road at one point). My coworker who normally has a 30 min drive said it took him 2.5 hours.

Happy birthday Nick!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
So does anyone actually care if we do power rankings? Because we don't have to and honestly that'd be much easier so I wouldn't have to randomly pose this question after big tournies.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So does anyone actually care if we do power rankings? Because we don't have to and honestly that'd be much easier so I wouldn't have to randomly pose this question after big tournies.
Well uh, if I can be on it then I'm all for change in order to gain a nominal title!
-DD

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
yea, post op banging doesn't count the person's previous gender.
fuuuuuuuu...

so about that Pika ditto ^_^

also [way late on this]:

Zoso, I totally met you at ROM....didn't I? ****, wait...didn't you stay in one of my rooms? o_O

Or did we just never really "talk" so Pound was more like the first time?

Like ROM was "just the tip?"

In other news:

My parents are in Bangladesh right now looking for my wife.

Discuss.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
So um... does anyone else wish winter was over?
It only snowed here like a few inches last night, so I got up early this morning to quickly shovel off our driveway and all the snow was gone. It was definitely like 10 degrees all night so I'm going to just assume that it was so dry and cold it all evaporated :dizzy: Winter is pretty much the worst, despite pretty pictures

toasty

Smash Hero
Are they looking for A wife or are they looking for someone they already have in mind?

Hope she's bangin' either way.
hahaha nah it's more like my parents asking me "so we're going to Bangladesh...did you want us to look for any girls for you?" [the topic of me getting married and settling down has come up quite a bit lately: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XtFbuumkxU#t=3m45s ]

they're realistic though and it's really just about meeting people...so I figured "why not? you never know."

I wasn't as open to meeting someone they had in mind until we were at the mall last month and we all checked out the same girl XD

hah good to know they've at least got good taste
I know a nice Bengali girl. I could set you guys up...for a generous commission, of course. ;)
define "nice."

but for real? word? haha well I'm open to meeting whomever =D
take it to PM if you're serious though ^_^

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
define "nice."

but for real? word? haha well I'm open to meeting whomever =D
take it to PM if you're serious though ^_^
I really do know her, she's one of my wife's best friends. But I wouldn't really set you up with her. She's a bit too immature for a serious relationship. And her parents are insane.

toasty

Smash Hero
I really do know her, she's one of my wife's best friends. But I wouldn't really set you up with her. She's a bit too immature for a serious relationship. And her parents are insane.
efffff haha well good lookin out anyway XD

Cog: I'm with ya man; I'm not down with arranged marriages at all.

I don't wanna get too into it right now cuz I gotta get to work but after all the **** that I've gone through with my parents when it comes to my relationships, this is a welcome change....from...you know..being told every single day of the 2 1/2 years you spent with a (white atheist) girl that you were making a mistake and hurting your parents.

anyone's guess as to what the main stress on the relationship was >_>

[............................fuuuuuuuu-, why were they RIGHT, though???? long story XD]

back to arranged marriages, though:
it's pretty insane how some of my cousins [who are in their 40s now] only met their wives the night before the wedding. They never even saw a picture...they just trusted their parents @_@!

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I would never trust my parents with that kind of decision.

If I could I'd probably marry this one I'm chasing now though. >_>

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
My wife's father is Palestinian, and he was really into the arranged marriage thing. He tried to set one up for her a few times, including one where she was going to marry her cousin.

And yeah, family really can be a huge strain on relationships. I've pretty much had to excommunicate my mother.

Top Bottom