• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
No posts in over an hour?

Nus and anyone else going to see The Dark Knight tonight - no spoilers plz. I'm going to see it after work tomorrow. Can't wait!

That Watchmen movie looks sweet, even though I'd never read the comic/story. I may need to look into it now.

I played Brawl for the first time in a while yesterday (by myself). It lasted about 3 minutes. I then played Melee which I haven't played in even longer. That lasted a bit longer and was much more fun, but I stopped because I was sad I didn't have anyone to play with right then and there. Maybe next time!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
No posts in over an hour?

Nus and anyone else going to see The Dark Knight tonight - no spoilers plz. I'm going to see it after work tomorrow. Can't wait!

That Watchmen movie looks sweet, even though I'd never read the comic/story. I may need to look into it now.

I played Brawl for the first time in a while yesterday (by myself). It lasted about 3 minutes. I then played Melee which I haven't played in even longer. That lasted a bit longer and was much more fun, but I stopped because I was sad I didn't have anyone to play with right then and there. Maybe next time!
Come to the weeklies, curse you! I don't think I ever actually played Melee with you.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
(Looks at check sheet)

+1 for Budai

Come to the weeklies, curse you! I don't think I ever actually played Melee with you.
One of the sexiest Falcos I have ever seen.

Also, I just saw Batman and it was actually insanely good.

It was tooooo long, BATMAN in the suit-his demon voice needs to go...its dumb, Heath ledger was freaky and did extremely well, mystery person (those of you saw it know who I mean) was pretty good....

All in all a fantastic film and easily one of the best things ive seen in a while but it still does not compare to Keaton and Jack and his lucky deck. Although Bale and Ledger were both magnificent it just does not compare to the original.

_V_

Smash Ace
That is possibly the scariest thing I have ever seen.

Edit//Random note- MK and camping projectiles has made me hate playing Brawl on Wifi very much :)

Yet I keep doing it haha.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Omg Dark Knight has a 94% on RT and I'm seeing it in less than 10 hours. Somebody pinch me.
*Pinch*
:D
*Giggles*
So yea. The FFCC:My Life as King has downloadable content. Make me hate Brawl more.
Also, Lost Winds is insanely fun.
Also, pirating virtual console games eats up your Wii's memory kinda fast. Only 350 blocks left.
Lol.
-DD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
*Pinch*
:D
*Giggles*
So yea. The FFCC:My Life as King has downloadable content. Make me hate Brawl more.
Also, Lost Winds is insanely fun.
Also, pirating virtual console games eats up your Wii's memory kinda fast. Only 350 blocks left.
Lol.
-DD
That is possibly the scariest thing I have ever seen.

Edit//Random note- MK and camping projectiles has made me hate playing Brawl on Wifi very much :)

Yet I keep doing it haha.
I love how people bash Brawl but Melee NEVER received such criticism. I'll say it once and i'll say it a thousand times: People are only playing Brawl because it is what everyone else is playing. We have to play Brawl because times have moved on.

If Brawl was really better than Melee than it would not be be hated by the seniorities of the Smash community.

Also, if you went away to Florida and came back to find out that the girl you were with hooked up with someone else or B-was with him for a while and was just ****ing with your head....what would you do?

I already got my dose of sex with two different girls but the effect is minimal and does not mean anything to me. Still hurts though....and even though im ****ing pissed off and really upset a part of me still really cares about her. Why? I don't think I'll ever know.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I love how people bash Brawl but Melee NEVER received such criticism. I'll say it once and i'll say it a thousand times: People are only playing Brawl because it is what everyone else is playing. We have to play Brawl because times have moved on.

If Brawl was really better than Melee than it would not be be hated by the seniorities of the Smash community.

Also, if you went away to Florida and came back to find out that the girl you were with hooked up with someone else or B-was with him for a while and was just ****ing with your head....what would you do?

I already got my dose of sex with two different girls but the effect is minimal and does not mean anything to me. Still hurts though....and even though im ****ing pissed off and really upset a part of me still really cares about her. Why? I don't think I'll ever know.
Waiwaiwaiwait WHHHAAAATTT?
>_> Let me see what I can decipher:
-Your Girlfriend cheated on you OR Didn't cheat on you but is making you think she did(?).
-You had sex with two chicks one of which may or may not have been your actual girlfriend, which may or may not have been while you were with your girlfriend.

:[ Poffy, its hard to tell what the problems are when grammar is the biggest one.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Kokoro Scan.
I want it.
But in english.
Because I think I might not be good at the reading japanese thing.
-DD

Aesir

Smash Master
PoF thinks one of these situations might be true.

His girlfriend hooked up with someone else when he was away.

His girlfriend was really with someone else the whole time and just playing with him.

In anycase PoF LEts go make her life hell =D

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
So after The Dark Knight, I slept for two hours and went to work and now I'm finally home but I have to leave for someone's birthday party... No sleep for me for like two days and I'm not one of those weird college kids who don't need sleep, I need a lot. But it was so worth it, The Dark Knight was AMAZING. Wow, like I am usually pessimistic about movies so I won't be disappointed if it sucks but be happy if it doesn't. I was optimistic about The Dark Knight and expected it to be amazing and it blew my expectations. Best movie this summer followed by WALL-E. The old Tim Burton classic batmans were so good but they seem like complete crap compared to this and Batman Begins is complete crap compared to The Dark Knight. OMG, I am so upset that Heath Ledger is dead. Everyone needs to go see The Dark Knight.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
OtakuChin (1:39:04 PM): go see batman now
OtakuChin (1:39:07 PM): you must
OtakuChin (1:39:12 PM): you must
Rgs10168 (1:46:42 PM): Did you already see it?
OtakuChin (1:47:11 PM): yeah
OtakuChin (1:47:18 PM): and i wanted to jerk off while watching it

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I have another reserved ticket for an IMAX theater tomorrow night cause I promised a friend. I am happy I did now. :D A couple of my friends got there early to reserve seats and we reserved the entire row. LOL, I felt kinda bad when people tried to sit and we were like sorry, we are reserving this entire row.

Top Bottom