• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I got to the very end over 4 years ago and gave up when I couldn't get two pieces in one day lol. ****ing giant frogs. I started a new file just a month or two ago and got about 5 pieces. I'll beat it after I finish FF7.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
PC Chris is in every movie.

JAKE

where is he moving to?

im staying in CT

bout 40 mins closer
to most people

Pretty much CT tourneys = i demand sexy OOS'ers stay at my place
my basement is finished

and will soon be designed
for 3 things
Working out / DDR
Getting Drunk
Playing smoosh

visits are mandatory

for anybody amazing
most of you are

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
i still need to play pikmen. in other news every one download the homebrew channel. DD is awesome for linking us to this. ssb64 is too much fun with a gamecube controller
and lose all desire to eat or go outside?!?!
maybe next week...
_____

WiiMusic thing looks kinda cool....I guess. Slightly different than GH and rockband which is nice
_____

finally a stupid microphone for wii!
_____

why is RE5 still so fregin far away??
_____

funny little girl:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EBM854BTGL0&feature=rec-fresh

flaco

The Terminator
lol crystal chronicles I love that Game some duachbag stole it from me I wounder who o well I forgot who but whatever
Pretty cool game

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I got to the very end over 4 years ago and gave up when I couldn't get two pieces in one day lol. ****ing giant frogs. I started a new file just a month or two ago and got about 5 pieces. I'll beat it after I finish FF7.
You never finish ff7, i've been playing it for 11 years and still don't feel satisfied.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
You never finish ff7, i've been playing it for 11 years and still don't feel satisfied.
Because of the terrible plot holes that have resulted in no less than five prequels/sequels? I liked the game alot, but seriously, that has to be the worst job of revealing a plot ever.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
i found it entertaining for a while, but only when i played with other people.
That might be the problem, I never had the cord for my Game Boy Advance for the multiplayer mode so I never played it. The single player mode was atrocious.

LOL

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Ok so if anyone knows me well they can probably tell you about my bad luck when it comes to people throwing up in my house / on my stuff/ in my stuff when we drink. i think it's time for a new chapter in that story. So just had some friendly games of beer pong going on in my basement, nothing crazy. My friend Rob brought his friend john over who's a tall black dude that plays basketball so he was ****** everyone with his awesome accuracy.
After losing a bunch of games to him in teams everyone was sitting down and chilling. I asked him if he wanted to do a 1vs1 and he agreed and we played about 3 more. He ended up falling asleep later on my couch in my basement and my 2 friends and i proceeded to go to the diner in my town which is always apart of our drunken routine.
so we ate and come back and as we walk down my friend john is standing near all my electrical gadgets (nice sony CRT TV, Wii, Subwoofer, Ect) and im like "you feelin' ok man" And he proceeds to say "Yeah dude, just chillin" as he says that he whips out his ***** and just starts casually peeing on everythign LOL all over my controllers/wii/subwoofer and like inside the electrical strip >_> LOL and then he just went back to sleep.

He felt really bad and cleaned it up this morning as much as he could but i was wondering how does one go about cleaning something like that. After they left i wiped everything with lysol or however you spell it and i scrubbed to carpet with lysol too and now i have a fan blowing on it to dry it. any suggestions anyone? LOL v_v

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
suggestion: don't invite that dude over anymore. that sucks so bad, but the next time I see you remind me to sniff you controller?? lol

my cousin once told me a story in which her boyfriend got so trashed he got up and started peeing on their couch. she was yelling at him and shaking him but he wouldn't stop so she had to get a cup and catch it all in that.

I have been drunk OUT OF MY MIND but never once have I felt the urge to piss on something that I'm not supposed to.

Lysol works or get some of those bleach wipes and wipe everything down good.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
well i threw away my controllers LOL i can replace those, but obviously i dont wanna throw away my wii. I haven't even tested anything to see if it still works. Yeah i dunno i've never been out of control like that either and apparently its the first time he did something like that LOL we were only drinking beer so i can't believe he did it LOL yeah my friends and i just watched him in awe as he did it casually LOL i was like "ROB STOP HIM!!!" but we weren't smart enough to think of a cup =/

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
LOL @ darc, my friends joked about it today, how my friend should of just squeezed his wee wee so it wouldn't come out anymore but i dunno he felt really terrible and he doesn't have much money he spent the last of his check on the beer LOL as long as my wii works and TV i'll be fine, maybe he can buy me a controller or something. Yeah thx for the advice though i think everything will be ok though, i'll test the wii later. Im going to try to get more sleep though now (seeing the dark knight at midnight :D ) thanks guys

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
http://pspupdates.qj.net/FFXIII-pro...nnouncement-at-DKS3713-event/pg/49/aid/122265

But what's even more interesting and juicy in this interview was their hinted "big announcement" pertaining to FFVII in the coming weeks. This is in response to a query on updates regarding Tetsuya Nomura's adding of new scenes to the FFVII: Advent Children Complete Blu-ray release.

You can look forward to the upcoming invite-only fan event DKS3713 [taking place in Tokyo on August 2 and 3], where we'll have a major announcement that will shock the fans in attendance.
Big FF7 news Aug 2-3rd.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I'm guessing that's because all the showings on the weekend sold out before you could get to them :p I'm telling ya man, it's gonna destroy records. My final prediction is indeed $140 mill, but i say it has the chance to hit $160. I've been talking with people who I know don't go to the movies much and who would probably never pay to see a superhero movie, but they are ALL going to see Dark Knight. And now that the movie has a 92% on RT with even more reviews counted, the number of people going opening weekend can only increase.

I'm about to die of anticipation and I'm seeing it in 30 hours. I'd hang myself if I were in your situation Cog.

_V_

Smash Ace
Chris you have the worst luck ever...what the hell. That is terrible @.@

A kid in my, hall freshman year, used to do that every time he drank...he peed on someone elses bed once and in the hall like 987398732 times.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So the Dimensional Infinite Cape of the Knight (D.I.C.K.) is very hard to execute but it can be done...the timing is pretty tough to get use to, but im able to get across FD wit it now....can somebody who has mastered it give any tips or a video showing on how to perfect this technic? btw, i dont think it should be banned considering the fact that it would be very unlikely for someone to stall that much during a game, especially since you have to fight MK defensively anyway...But just in case i come across a player using this AT, i wanted to test out how it might be able to be countered or broken through or something...lol

>_> I think that little glitch just got gayer.
Although the name is pretty good, not gonna lie.
-DD

Brookman

Smash Hero
After losing a bunch of games to him in teams everyone was sitting down and chilling. I asked him if he wanted to do a 1vs1 and he agreed and we played about 3 more. He ended up falling asleep later on my couch in my basement and my 2 friends and i proceeded to go to the diner in my town which is always apart of our drunken routine.
so we ate and come back and as we walk down my friend john is standing near all my electrical gadgets (nice sony CRT TV, Wii, Subwoofer, Ect) and im like "you feelin' ok man" And he proceeds to say "Yeah dude, just chillin" as he says that he whips out his ***** and just starts casually peeing on everythign LOL all over my controllers/wii/subwoofer and like inside the electrical strip >_> LOL and then he just went back to sleep.

He felt really bad and cleaned it up this morning as much as he could but i was wondering how does one go about cleaning something like that. After they left i wiped everything with lysol or however you spell it and i scrubbed to carpet with lysol too and now i have a fan blowing on it to dry it. any suggestions anyone? LOL v_v
Good story, drunkin diner is too good and, I haven't laughed that much in a few days.

That's the most hilarious thing I've ever heard maybe. I did something kinda like that the other night...>_> oops.

Top Bottom