• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
Or maybe a new star fox? Or HEY heres an Idea Luigi's mansion two? NO were just gonna make another zelda wth bring something new to the table nintendo -__________-

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
So I hear that the Dark Knight is so good that when you see it a Unicorn with big boobs parachutes into the theater and gives you a BJ...only you *** new, glorious flavors of skittles that feed the world's starving nations. Then that Unicorn high-fives you, and this gives you the power of flight and to shoot Unicorn horns out of your eyes.

btw this only happens if you see it in Imax.

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
So I hear that the Dark Knight is so good that when you see it a Unicorn with big boobs parachutes into the theater and gives you a BJ...only you *** new, glorious flavors of skittles that feed the world's starving nations. Then that Unicorn high-fives you, and this gives you the power of flight and to shoot Unicorn horns out of your eyes.

btw this only happens if you see it in Imax.
ROFL WTF did you come up with this yourself!?!?! HAHAHAHAHA

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
YourStillxWithMe: If Nintendo just released smash 64 like they should have X amount of months ago they would be rolling in the fans
"Dark Dragoon": @_@ Or released a good version of Brawl.

Best IM i have seen in a lonnngggg time.

Cog and Thumbswayup: You two should just meet and kiss and hug one another for obvious reasons.

_V_

Smash Ace
LMAO at that pic of PC...

I played Hero on AiB ladder yesterday, from CT. I don't know if any of you know him. He was good :) Fun matches!

I also played Keitaro and went pretty even with him...though he was using Snake because he said he can't use Falco online :(

One day I will learn this here Brawl game...one day...

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Holy **** Dark Knight has a 90 percent on RT and Roger Ebert gave it four stars. Richard Roeper and Michael Philliips both called it one of the best films of the year *has heart attack*

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
You know whats weird?
I just realized that since I've been playing my pirated Wiiware stuff, I've barely eaten in the past two days.

<_< I think something is wrong with me.
Other than no food.
I think I'll get some food.
-DD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
eff yes (and I don't care if it was Lil or Dustin posting LOL)

Thumbs no normal screen can compare to Imax. I saw Speed Racer in Imax and my brain exploded out my penis
PFffffffffffffffffffffff, Dustin all the way.

by that, i mean all the way into his sphincter.

LOL cogsmooch <3.

he had a mindblowing experience, eh?

eh?

get it?

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
Well, while im on this thread, Everyone dont forget about my tourney the 23rd of August, pre registrations are being held, all you have to do is PM me about it. Also discounts are available for the first ten people who PM me about Setups, but it has to be the FULL set up. heres a link for more info about my tourney, see you there. >____0

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=180357

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Yeah, they do.

So it turns out Nintendo is running some secret developers conference in 30 minutes or so. 2 years ago they did this (I don't know if they did one last year), and that Brawl trailer surfaced, so who knows what they'll pull this year.

http://wii.kombo.com/article.php?artid=12327

It'd take a lot for them to win e3 after how their conference went, but after that mess, I'm ready to hear news about anything that regards to actual games.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
The Dark Knight in 27ish hours! :D I have two reserved tickets... one for tomorrow midnight with a large group of friends and another for Saturday night because I promised someone else I'd watch it with her a long time ago... Imax, yes!

I just saw Hellboy II, it was ok. This summer has been pretty ok on movies so I'm hoping The Dark Knight will really be amazing. WALL-E is still winning right now! n.n

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
That entire conference has been about Animal Crossing/WiiSports Resort/WiiMusic, until...

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/07/16/liveblog-from-nintendos-2008-e3-developer-roundtable
7:38 In response to a question about whether or not a new Pikmin is in the works, Miyamoto says he'll announced the new game when he's ready. Apparently he's ready now. "We're making Pikmin," the translator says.
yesssssssss

edit:
7:40 Motion plus offers no new functionality for new games. And with that, the event is over. Trinnen says he hopes we found it illuminating. Well, there was that Pikmin thing, we guess ...
nooooooooo

noodles

Smash Champion
i still need to play pikmen. in other news every one download the homebrew channel. DD is awesome for linking us to this. ssb64 is too much fun with a gamecube controller

Top Bottom