• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
Yeah, but will they be of games they haven't announced already? There's been so many rumors of things like F-Zero Wii, Pikmin 3, Kid Icarus Wii, etc., but I still haven't heard anything official about them.
All I care about in that list is F-Zero Wii. If they give us F-Zero X gameplay with better graphics, the roster from F-Zero GX, and lagless wifi, I'll be satisfied lol.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
All I care about in that list is F-Zero Wii. If they give us F-Zero X gameplay with better graphics, the roster from F-Zero GX, and lagless wifi, I'll be satisfied lol.
:[ Why is it you demand such perfection from Nintendo?
That's not fair to them!
Instead, its more fair to pirate their games.

-DD

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
:[ Why is it you demand such perfection from Nintendo?
That's not fair to them!
Instead, its more fair to pirate their games.

-DD
You must've missed the "lol" at the end of that post. Maybe I should have used "/sarcasm" to avoid confusion. I already pirate their DS games, I now need to find a copy of Twilight Princess to pirate VC games, and if I find someone that can mod my Wii I'll pirate those too.

Your welcome, thumbs.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Good shiz, Jam. Should've been longer!

>___>

In other words: Expound on what you already have!

Smooth Criminal
Thanks for the read. I may make it a little longer, not plot-wise, but go back and add a few things in the middle. We'll see. Thanks for the critique.

_V_

Smash Ace
After the PS3 conference is done can someone please like make a list of all the new things from each of the companies for me <3

I don't feel like watching any videos and I haven't found said list for any system yet!

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I'll play again for real, no doubt. :laugh: Only thing is that Wethersield and Manchester (Buckland mall?) are an hour+ away from Stamford. I'd come to a tourney if it was closer, but yeah... how do you guys even find out where these things are?

If anything, I'll bring my deck to any future smash stuff I go to here. :laugh:
If I recall correctly, the Regionals tournament is in Stamford. Or was it Stafford?

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Who the **** cares, buy two Dark Emperor decks @ 10 dollars each, mash them together and make a really freaking good deck.

My main deck used to be that, but then I decided to dump 75 dollars one day, and make a good Six Samurai deck, XD.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Err yeah, Stratford.

Dude, Stratford is far as **** for me, at least an hour >_>.

But you should go! You can get ANY card you need, at a regionals.
I haven't messed with my deck since my old tournament days. I still have cards from the old days, and only a few from some of the newer packs. I only have one or two new cards in my deck, compared to all the other ones.

The best cards I've ever had were Yata Garasu and Black Luster Soldier, both of which I traded. :\

****, now I really want to play, lol.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as King is amazing.
If you don't have it, pirate it.
I mean buy it.
-DD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I'm back everyone. I dont have to read anything....I know I didnt miss that much back here in CT aside from BRAWL tournament results. Did anything USEFUL get discovered in Brawl? or is that Bowser infinite grab our only late cling?

Also----

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=83472
Bam.
Have fun guys.
I'm torrenting "My Life as King" right now.
-DD

My Wii has been modded since 2 months after the launch. The wii is a horrible system EVEN with hacks. The original Xbox, PSP, and Sega Dreamcast **** everything in the hacking world.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
But Code Geass is not!

Against my better judgment, I'm going to stay up and watch this shiz.

I've only seen one episode and I can already tell that I'm gonna love Lelouch. Thanks for the recommendation, Thumbs.

Smooth Criminal

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
My Wii has been modded since 2 months after the launch. The wii is a horrible system EVEN with hacks. The original Xbox, PSP, and Sega Dreamcast **** everything in the hacking world.
>_> Big deal about the modding?
They just recently released the WADManager to run alongside the homebrew channel, so now I don't pay for Wiiware or VC games.
They're also working on a converter to convert ROMs into WADs.
That means SSB64 for the VC, without Nintendo doing it.
I didn't even have to touch a sodering iron. :p

Also, My Life As King is nothing like other FF Games. Its more like Sim City, but its all awesome.
I'm going to try Gyrostarr next.
Looks like fun.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Holy crap guys.
Gyrostarr is SO TRIPPY.
And fun.
omg I wanna do the multiplayer.
-DD

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
c r a p
I just realized I'm leaving on a cruise tomorrow therefore missing Dark Knight's release. Does anyone know what the deal is with Canada? Do they get our movies at the same time?

edit: nvm found it. Just bought my ticket $11 loons :)

noodles

Smash Champion
>_> Big deal about the modding?
They just recently released the WADManager to run alongside the homebrew channel, so now I don't pay for Wiiware or VC games.
They're also working on a converter to convert ROMs into WADs.
That means SSB64 for the VC, without Nintendo doing it.
I didn't even have to touch a sodering iron. :p

Also, My Life As King is nothing like other FF Games. Its more like Sim City, but its all awesome.
I'm going to try Gyrostarr next.
Looks like fun.
-DD
how did you do that?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I knew that thumbswayup would be talking about Dark Knight....I just knew that would be in one of his next 2-3 posts.

It'll be a good movie....but I do not think it will be anything epic. I have not seen a real good movie in a while. Its all about the $$$ now.
You're **** right, I've been waiting for this movie for 3 years. I'll be talking about it all the way until I leave work at 5 Friday to go see it. And I'll be talking about it after I see it of course.

It's going to be amazing because they've spent 3 years on this movie, which could have been made in 2. That additional year means extra time was put into the writing and filming and, with a writer/director as talented as Christopher Nolan, you can bet your *** it's going to be spectacular. This movie is going to blow us all away.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
PoF It's always been about money...>_>
Unless you're an indie, then its about making a good movie so you can make subsequent movies for money.

Anyhow Noodles, I posted the link to the tutorial a page or two back.
GBATEMP.net or something.
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
The Dark Knight is going to be beyond amazing. How many people here play Smash 64 online? I'm thinking about getting it, but not if I have no one to play with.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Just checked Fandango. The 7 pm showing of Dark Knight this Friday at Uptown has already sold out. For those of you that don't know, Uptown has some 800 seats, ALL of which have been sold online two days before the movie's release.

Cog, if you still think it won't have past a 100 mill opening weekend, you're nuts. I believe it's going to hit 120, and I hope it breaks the world record of 152 currently held by Spider-Man 3.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I just checked my local Imax and almost all the Fri-Sun shows are sold out. I'm re-adjusting my estimate to.... $133.8 mil.

PoF a lot of fantastic films are released every year, it sounds like you just don't see them.

Top Bottom