• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
RG3 was indeed phun. =^ω^=

Too bad you couldn't make it Bobby, but FL is the ish.

Are you entering FAST1? lol
I'm gonna try I need to get a ride to Orlando I'm like an hour away :0( parents won't take me.

PC anythying at DMV takes 3 hours haha.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I'll sell my wii after I play No More Heroes, which is after I beat FF7 for the first time, which is after I see the Dark Knight this friday, which is after the 20 or so hours we'll pour into editing this week all for ungrateful youtubers.

Notice Bokura ga Ita doesn't fall anywhere in there! MWUAHAHAHA

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LMFAO I ain't starting **** until after I see Dark Knight. And you're one to talk, did you ever plan on finishing Gurren Lagann or was the first 2 eps more than you can handle LOL

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
^^ are they getting versus to? (imo looks better than 13)
No word on that. I'm guessing Sony may either be really pissed about losing FF13 as an exclusive, or they managed to get an FF7 remake? Who knows, we'll find out tomorrow though at Sony's E3 conference :D

I seriously can't wait for Nintendo's though. Kid Icarus Wii is all but confirmed >_>

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Arrrg, I wasted my 2000th post talking to Plank. Oh well, here we go

2,001st POST HELL YEAH

In honor of this another Berserk pic is in order

I don't know anyone well enough to do shoutouts, so I'll just say this thread is awesome and everyone who posts in it is amazing.

Well, maybe a few quick ones

Aesir- **** right Seed sucks, now come to Otakon

DD- Get the girl. No johns.

Daz- You're the man now.

Cog- Dark Knight will pass 100 mill. You'll see, I'll show ya.

Darc/Milktea- Dickswayup

Jam- I'll win CH4 for Gabriel :)

Solid Jake- Shame you couldn't make it to CH3, hope to see you at CH4.

PC Chris- great matches at CH3. Btw, my sig is 100% true.

The Dragon- good anime recommendations, we'll talk more once I've watched some of them. And yeah, Superman 64 sucked some serious ***.

Sorry if I missed anyone. These shoutouts suck I know lol. I haven't met any of you except pc. You're all cool.

In the words of a very old and terrible tv show I posted a clip of recently:

"It looks like Connecticut, it even smells like Connecticut. Man, I wish it were Connecticut."

trademark0013

Smash Champion

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Yeah i waited like 3 hours at the DMV only to find out i wont be able to get my ID before i leave for hawaii anyway LOL i have no clue what i'm going to do x_x
Do you need it for traveling purposes?

Do you have a passport? That should be fine. Otherwise an original copy of your birth certificate combined with a student ID or something might work.

Can you pay the DMV to have your ID process faster?

*shrug* good luck, hah!

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
I don't have a passport but yeah i'm going to try that super combo deluxe with the birth certificate + student ID. I tried asking the guy if there's some speeding up process *as i flashed a $20 * LOL but he said "No." =[

_V_

Smash Ace
I don't have a passport but yeah i'm going to try that super combo deluxe with the birth certificate + student ID. I tried asking the guy if there's some speeding up process *as i flashed a $20 * LOL but he said "No." =[
Lmao...you should have flashed the $10,000 check :)

Too good...though that is annoying you can't get it in time.

What is with New Yorkers and ID cards. Nevermind, you never have to drive, I guess it makes sense!

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I thought I posted but I guess I didn't.

I wanted to go to Otakon but it's a week right after Connecticon so I can't. =\ I have friends on the Connecticon staff and they tried to schedule it later in the summer just to avoid being near Otakon and they still scheduled it right after. >_> There's also no musical guest I care much for.

Top Bottom