• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I STILL NEED A FREAKING CT CON ROOM!
=[

The Yugioh tournament went well, I guess. I went 2-1, and I lost to a freaking brat with a ****ty deck UGH I'm so mad.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
OHSHI-
I FORGOT!
Hahaha...
I don't know if I can make it now ._.!

EDIT:
Loging in now!
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Woo!
GGs Noodles.
XD Sorry I was kinda not doing good.
Haven't done wifi in a while >_<.
But uhh...I really enjoyed the last 2 Peach matches and the crazy turnip tricks.
And the Mr.Saturn.
XD Haha.
-DD

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
all da kool catz stay up late. my friends and i took the wall-e giant cardboard display from the lowes movie place in my town. it was so huge and heavy LOL it weighs liek 42 pounds and we had to disassemble it to fit it through the door and run it back to my house x_x.

prize was well worth it though wall-e was soo good.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
BLAHHHH!
I just watched the RAW of Ep.14 of Code Geass R2.
>_< I want the subs now. Its such a good episode and I understood so little of it.
Edit:
Leaving for RGIII now.
Wooooo.
Gonna lose kinda fast.
>:p
-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I'd be at the Reaper's Game except I just got back from Boston and now I have a lot of stuff to get done before the weekend's over.

For anyone interested, www.Play-Asia.com is having some kind of sale where a bunch of stuff is 25% off.

edit: OMG PIPE WTF IS UP

skins2153

Smash Cadet
You and your melee. Look at me look at me im goin to nair and uair you then knee you fast fall l-cancel and then knee you again. Im soooooooo amazing. Thats why brawl is better...cause I can't do that anymore.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
How is everyone doing? I'm in Florida :0) It's realy hard to find a computer here ha. I'll probably try to get on again to see how RG3 went.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So uh.
RGIII was good fun.
Hopefully Jino will post more XD!
Nice getting to hang out with JV, Jam, Jino, Noodles, MMM, Icy, meet Spawn again, and not lose to a 9 year old.
What isn't nice? Trying to double team Ike's FSmash for a flashy finish.
<3Jam.
-DD

Top Bottom