• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So uhh...
Just got back from Batman, and I haven't changed my pants yet.
I probably should. All the different bodily fluids that leaked out of pure amazement of that movie will be crusty by morning, and wreak something afoul.
Also, I snuck a 2 Liter bottle of Pepsi into the theatre under my shirt. How hardcore is that?
I'm going for a picnic basket next time.
LOL @ all the Joker pics.
Also, he was a better Joker than Jack was. Too bad we'll never see him again.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
My avatar is made of pure bottom tier win.
Which is now God Tier.
-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I was able to catch the last matinee (4:10 wtf?) today by going into work at 7 so I could get out by 3:30. It was amazing and everyone should see it at least once to boost the opening weekend sales. You won't regret it! I'm probably gonna go see it in Imax at some point as well.

Heath Ledger was definitely a better joker IMHO, unless you're one of those people who don't like dark/creepy things, in which case you probably wouldn't really like or even go see the movie anyway. Jack was really good for that style of movie, and he did work well with Keaton. Chris Nolan just took Batman to the next (or different) level with the help of Ledger and Bale and I happen to like this style better (even though I love Tim Burton).

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Oh the movie theater..the memories of the things I have done in the Simsbury movie theater >.>
<_< Did I mention I sneaked 2 liters of Pepsi into the theater today?
Also, I took a bucket of popcorn out of the trash and got a free refill.
I love it when that happens and the bucket isn't gross.

Or is that kinda not the stuff you were talking about >____>...
-DD

trademark0013

Smash Champion

trademark0013

Smash Champion
playing with brookman and mikemoney taught me that melee combos are like sex:

u keep going and going, trying to hold on without releasing too early. sometimes its ok jus to get a quickie in, but the real pleasure is in how long u can keep it going before releasing

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
You actually missed my last one. My other one is "I got nerfed." I use it mainly for Marth and Sheik. :)

Did you like my Sheik? ;) Shes actually [used] to be one of my mains.

I use Snake, MK, Shiek, GAW, and Marth

Snake is too fun. He and Sheik are the only real reason I play Brawl anymore.

and yeah, Dark Knight is really sick. Did any of you think Heath Ledger was a better Joker than Jack? Thats the REAL question. I thought Heath was creepier and more evil but Nicholson with Keaton.....classic.

Jam-Lets hangout this up coming week and play Melee again. :)
yeah your sheik was weird and good lol I don't fight brawl sheiks wtf. sorry my wifi was being stupid and i got disconnected

I haven't even seen the movie yet but I'm sure Heath's is better than Jack's

Also FUCK YOU AESIR. Seriously dude what the fuck... you know the movie just came out yesterday, SOME OF US HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET. I was staying completely pure for TDK by not reading any spoilers......:mad:

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
It's ok. I was just trying not to hear anything, because for Batman Begins I read every single spoiler out there and it kind of dimmed the experience for me. Sorry if I was a little harsh, I'm sure what you wrote isn't like the huge pivotal thing that the whole movie hinges on. spoilies:
besides, I already knew 2 face was in it since they practically show it in the trailer

edit: let's hug it out bitch!

edit edit: DD you need to add me on wifi, it's been saying seeking approval for like months

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DD you need to add me on wifi, it's been saying seeking approval for like months
Lol! I guess I do then.
Kinda like how I've had PC's friendcode waiting to be approved for months.
:p
>_> And don't worry about things people say about TDK, with or without spoiler tags, because there is SO many things in that movie you don't expect to happen.
<_< Like, I usually suck at movies because I see stuff coming. TDK blew me away like that, with so much stuff I couldn't guess.
-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Aesir what the ****s your problem

EDIT: Seriously why the **** wasn't that in spoiler tags after you've already APOLOGIZED FOR SPOILING SOMEONE ELSE ALREADY

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
great V, you've quoted the spoilers... >_> edit edit edit it

also lolol @ my post above, already ALREADY

Brookman

Smash Hero
man I'm glad I read this topic backwards, helps me avoid spoilers. Not as if I care THAT much though ?_?

Top Bottom