• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Khaly

Smash Cadet
DUDE, MIKE. I ran into Dave, from RH who graduated this year.

I let him borrow my deck in the Yugioh tournament.

We actually got matched up in the swiss rounds and HE ACTUALLY BEAT ME. WHAT THE FXCK.

With my own deck. >_>

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Lol! I guess I do then.
Kinda like how I've had PC's friendcode waiting to be approved for months.
:p
>_> And don't worry about things people say about TDK, with or without spoiler tags, because there is SO many things in that movie you don't expect to happen.
<_< Like, I usually suck at movies because I see stuff coming. TDK blew me away like that, with so much stuff I couldn't guess.
-DD
If you do not see or recognize the fact that
Harvey Dent is Two-Face
than you are not a real Batman fan. The Batman fanatics (thumbswayup, cog, dr super, myself?, etc) should know this. To everyone else....yeah, it is a spoiler. In terms of twists and surprises I would say there were definitely a few shockers but it wasn't like the sixth sense or anything of the sort. It reminded me in every aspect of the last Batman film. It just had a more dramatic acting role this time around with the passing of Ledger. The bad guy is much more recognizable than Raz Al Gool or however it is spelled. That being said though, if they immediately introduced a GOOD villian in Batman Begins it would be stupid.

The Dark Knight was a sick movie but it was not anything epic. I would definitely say that it is one of the better super hero movies though, for sure.

Aesir

Smash Master
TDK wasn't a super hero movie to me, it was a crime drama. The movie was that great to me, I still can't get over how much they took the original idea of the Joker and how loyal they were to the role.

Health Ledger played the Joker, which is more then I can say for another other actor thus far who has played him.

anyway lets all LOL at some of the guys at IMDB who are giving this **** a 1.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_> I knew he was That.
I'm not ********.
There were all the REAL plot twists that surprised me.
Jeebus Poffy.
-DD

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
LOL at all these batman spoilers. You guys are terrible D: good thing i saw the midnight release lol. Also yay for cort and m2k ****** the FL tournament 1st in melee teams 1st and 2nd in melee singles 1st in brawl teams and hopefully tomorrow they get 1st and 2nd in brawl singles :DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
HOLY ****IGN **** The Dark Knight had an estimated $66 mill opening day!!!! That means it's on root to hit 170-180 mill for it's opening weekend, at the very LEAST 160, which means it WILL BREAK THE OPENING WEEKEND RECORD HELD BY SPIDER-MAN 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****ing told you Cog.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Yay, Melee news. I was actually going to go to that Florida tourney seeing as I was in Florida till the 16th...(almost could have made it!) I was trying to convince my parents to let me stay for a day or two more. But meanwhile...I dont exactly want to hang around Florida to play video games....when I could do that back home.

Disney World? Universal Studios? Water Parks? The amount of beach sluts? = Higher Priority to me. :)

noodles

Smash Champion
i have a question. next to the names of everyone in the top 15 theres a number in parenthesis. im guessing thats just to show what they placed before the had their ranks changed but can someone confirm this? also whats happening with the rankings. is there going to be a seperate list for brawl? ill be happy to help out with deciding ranks and stuff

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I've been slacking on video games even though I said I would play this summer... I actually started that game but then my brother deleted it. -.-

Connecticon in two weeks! :D!

Oh man, I found this halter top for my friend. It was primarily green/blue and the neck part does a crisscross over your neck. It had a floral pattern throughout. It was perfect for her! But I couldn't find it in small... so I got her a semi dressy brown shirts with short sleeves and the knot twist thing in the middle with a little gold chain, the top half seemed a little revealing for the chest but I told her it'd look find with a scarf or necklace or anything. >_> Hard to describe... it was ok and she/her sister liked it but meh. >_> It felt so odd in the store since it's female only... the teenagers kept staring at me and smiling. Holding in laughter I'm guessing. T_T

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
i have a question. next to the names of everyone in the top 15 theres a number in parenthesis. im guessing thats just to show what they placed before the had their ranks changed but can someone confirm this? also whats happening with the rankings. is there going to be a seperate list for brawl? ill be happy to help out with deciding ranks and stuff
Yeah, that number is your rank on prior lists.

in other news I just did all the sidequests for twewy
I'm doing "Another Day" right now. It's the last one I have to do, but I'm stuck because in Pork City I don't have any good Pavo Real pins.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Everyone loves Nus.

My outfits are not complete for Connecticon. Oh well.

That's what you get when you buy stuff from Korea...

edit//On another note, is anyone else really sick? Aching body, sore throat, etc? People have been getting fevers at my work and just suddenly, my entire body went ka-splat.

Top Bottom