• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So this week's Geass episode made me kinda depressed.
SSB64 on Wii is fun though.
-DD

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I got mine last year at the last Connecticon for $25! That's what everyone should do this year for next year. =)

Did I show my onigiri shirt to everyone? I'm wearing it on Sunday of Connecticon with pink pajamas, cat ears and a cute moose backpack. :D. I hate when people take pictures without me noticing.

Random song I'm addicted to besides the rap, ignore the rap. JRock. Half their songs remind me of certain American punk groups that I dislike but I still like them. -_-

Edit: I forgot to link. http://youtube.com/watch?v=_CUA9InjaUY

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
I got my Teru Mikami outfit ready too! It's for Saturday. I got red contacts for shinigami eyes and everything. :D I'm not going to let anyone take pictures though... I hate getting my picture taken for some reason.

LOL, I'd lose fanboy mm. Fangirl mm.

I'm wearing makeup for the Con. Tell me what you guys think of colors. I think I got the wrong color foundation/blemish remover but whatever. LOL, oh well. Peach color AND FLAVOR lip gloss to help my yellowish tone, black eyeliner all three days, brown eyeshadow day 1 and 3 with blue contacts, black eye shadow day 2 as teru with red eyes, clear nail polish on toes/fingers.

Wow, random tag by the gay guy I slept with at Anime Boston. Like half a year ago almost? LOL Again, I hate people who take pictures of me without telling me. I was just exhausted after a long day in this picture and he takes it anyways. That guy owes me a $100 because I had to pay for his portion of the room but I don't think I'll ever get that money back. =( Anime Boston was the first time I got ***** by Otakus... Morgan/Jackie left me so I had to wait in line by myself for a couple hours and they attack when you're alone. @_@

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Cake that **** up yo.

Edit: Daz and Lil said I'd make a good Near. I'd never do it, but what do you guys think?

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
As early as possible or if you don't care about the day, later in the day when everyone has already registered. I dunno though. =\

I'm getting mine on Thursday since I live like 9 mins away so I don't have to even wait at the pre reg line on Friday. lol

Edit: Program guide is out... 120mbs. -.-

Melee at 5pm on Friday. Brawl at 8:30pm on Friday.

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
we're talking about meeting people now?
hmm
i met a lot of people at the mall before i knew them
spawn, aiser, sean, trade, mike$, ZK, nus, icy, don't remember any others :/
i first met cort when i was with alex.
that's when i first met brookman, too.
XD

so i now have 6 yu gi oh decks.
awww yeah.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I first met Cort, Mark, Jim and Rachel all at the same time.
It was one of the first nights that I hung out with Alex and Brookman back at their old condo.
It was also my first time ever smoking. Unpleasant, but I guess the first time is always bad.
It was weird too. Rachel asked me if I wanted a shotgun, and I was like hell yeah!

Then I was like... wait...
Something's wrong, why is she moving closer to me?

Then I stumbled into some mud.

On my facebook, there is actually a vintage picture of Mark and I!
Its my turn, and I've got the blunt, XD.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Wtf Cort! Get it together man!
Top 3 isn't good enough!
Unless you got first place...

EDIT:
I'm still not positive if I can make it...
@_@ New baby cousin is getting baptized and thats evidently a big deal enough for me to miss a day at CTCon.
If I go and cosplay, I was considering going as L because I could if I tried >_>.

-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
He blew himself up with C4 against Reflex last stock haha.

He must not be trying/caring >.>
>_> Well hes already won enough cash to pay for the trip, so maybe.
Seriously though, I wanna see a clean sweep D:
-DD

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I need to room with someone at Connecticon =.=
DarkDragoon will be with me, XD

Actually, I'll probably bring him back to my crib.

But does anyone wanna hang out or something, at CT con? =]

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
V is right. The wash in wash out hair dye never leaves your hair completely or so I hear. Spray on white hair would look stupid. I've never even seen white. >>

But doooo itttt. Get the outfit and whatever ready at least so if you decide to do it last minute, you can! It'll be sweet!

Edit: Do other stuff that will show that you're near. Lil isn't even dying her hair for Misa right?

Top Bottom