• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
HOLY FREAKING CRAP I THOUGHT OF A GREAT IDEA.

It kind of means I'll have to still leave a note, but whatever.

HOW ABOUT IF I PASS IT TO ONE OF THE LITTLE KIDS AND THEY RUN IT OVER TO HER???? Y/N?

I just have to redo it so it says something funny or something. 'Cause all it has in it right now is:

"HELLOOOO~!"

*insert stick figure drawing of me waving*

"Well, I just wanted to say hi. I hope it's not too creepy being in a note. x__X"

"HOPE YR ENJOYING THE NICE WEATHER, THOUGH!! ^___^ Byeeeee ~ Wesley"
Yea, Silas was right, make sure you don't look pedo-ish.

>.> But what are you going to say to the kid?
-DD

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Go up to her and say "Hi, I'm Wes, and you're lucky." and then punch her in the tit.
ROOOOOFL YESSSSS :"D :"D

Ehhh, I'm not gonna say I'm gonna do one thing or the other anymore because I'm indescisive and I honestly don't know how I'm gonna approach her yet. I don't wanna think about it too much because then I get nervous. I'm usually not afraid to approach anyone, but thinking about it puts too many thoughts/scenarios into my head. I'll let y'know how it goes when/if I get online later, though. ^___^

I need a DD strawberry/banana smoothie really bad now.

Yea, Silas was right, make sure you don't look pedo-ish.

>.> But what are you going to say to the kid?
-DD
Looking like a pedo never exactly crossed my mind. WHAT'RE YOU TRYNA SAY? :{

The little kids say hi to me all the time and I wave. I would just be like, "hey can you give this note to the girl on the steps for me please? ^____^"

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
A simple complement or an observation of the weather is usually easy and effective. I have these wild and crazy sunglasses from the 80's that are sure to start a conversation every time, you can borrow them if you'd like

Then your eventual goal is to introduce yourself and find out her name, and if she is indeed a baby's mama

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
LMAO that pic is too good.

Ok here's what we're gonna do at Mass Madness... have Darc and Milktea stand next to each other and punch Darc in the nuts and Milktea in the boob and see who looks like they're in the most pain.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
>.> Dazlicious? Dazwalicious? Dazwanker? Dazaster?

:3 Just off the top of my head.
-DD
Dazaster is already on there >_>

o shi PC I didn't even know that already came out, I'd totally buy it but I still need to get my PS2 fixed lolol

~Dazwa AKA Daz AKA The Daz AKA Dazwakoozamakaya AKA Razmataz Daz AKA Dazwa I'm talkin' 'bout AKA DAlegendaryzamus AKA Razzle Dazzle AKA Sir Daz AKA aka AKA Dazwario AKA Dazwariooo AKA Temporary Ninja Turtle AKA Dazaster AKA Dazmanian Tevil AKA Scoops AKA Scoops Haagen Daz AKA ChuDaz AKA _daztea AKA Dazilla Firewa AKA Dazhva, Ukraine AKA Dazzy AKA Dazwalicious

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lololol new avatar/title/location

~Dazwa AKA Daz AKA The Daz AKA Dazwakoozamakaya AKA Razmataz Daz AKA Dazwa I'm talkin' 'bout AKA DAlegendaryzamus AKA Razzle Dazzle AKA Sir Daz AKA aka AKA Dazwario AKA Dazwariooo AKA Temporary Ninja Turtle AKA Dazaster AKA Dazmanian Tevil AKA Scoops AKA Scoops Haagen Daz AKA ChuDaz AKA _daztea AKA Dazilla Firewa AKA Dazhva, Ukraine AKA Dazzy AKA Dazwalicious AKA DazSmooch

Cort

Apple Head
Wes if ftilts don't work try greeting her with chloroform and placing her on the ground, and if she rolls behind you just turn around and rocket blast her (in the face, with your wang)

BUM163

Smash Lord
thx everyone that came yesterday, it was real fun, melee was off the hook, vanz u seen the two on one's alwayz makes me stronger lol. brawl just got more techinal thx to nl. arcana hearts i love that game also n itz very deep.

it's every wednesday and thursday and it starts around 5, but be there earlier if u can. it's 7.50 for 4 hours which should be more than enough time to get ur practice in with other people. one thing i'm gonna lower it from 7.50 to 7 dollars and then make it that either an hour extra is a dollar or an extra hour is 2 dollars. the title is called training grounds and it's not just for brawl, but melee and any other competitive game such as halo, street fighter and whatever competitive game is there or ya bring. the more people come in, the better the scene and the options that will arise from this. i offically start working at 6pm to 10pm wednesday and thursday, but if u coming in earlier, inform me so i can come earlier with equipment. i can train with whoever comes also. i thank everyone who came yesterday n it was real fun.

location is 54 cooper square new york, new york 10003 usa. phone number is 1 212 614 7300.
web2zone is the store and when if u call ask for bum. friday's are brawl weeklys till further notice. 50 plus every friday for the brawl weekly.

Cort

Apple Head
I'm gonna take this time to say "omg BUM posted in our topic!!!11!11 *boner*"

I suggest everyone in CT do the same to increase post count

edit// See, Steve is too good. :lick:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
omg, cort posted about bum posting in the ct topic in which i'm not a part of!!!!11!!11

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
omg Isai1!!111!

~Dazwa AKA Daz AKA The Daz AKA Dazwakoozamakaya AKA Razmataz Daz AKA Dazwa I'm talkin' 'bout AKA DAlegendaryzamus AKA Razzle Dazzle AKA Sir Daz AKA aka AKA Dazwario AKA Dazwariooo AKA Temporary Ninja Turtle AKA Dazaster AKA Dazmanian Tevil AKA Scoops AKA Scoops Haagen Daz AKA ChuDaz AKA _daztea AKA Dazilla Firewa AKA Dazhva, Ukraine AKA Dazzy AKA Dazwalicious AKA DazSmooch AKA dylandude829

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
cort im going to be standing outside your house the day you get your 10,000th post and just stab you 538 times. that many posts is just entirely unacceptable XD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
i think you guys broke the thread, I'm not getting emails back concerning new posts made in it

congratulations, this thread is officially too ****ing big

~Dazwa AKA Daz AKA The Daz AKA Dazwakoozamakaya AKA Razmataz Daz AKA Dazwa I'm talkin' 'bout AKA DAlegendaryzamus AKA Razzle Dazzle AKA Sir Daz AKA aka AKA Dazwario AKA Dazwariooo AKA Temporary Ninja Turtle AKA Dazaster AKA Dazmanian Tevil AKA Scoops AKA Scoops Haagen Daz AKA ChuDaz AKA _daztea AKA Dazilla Firewa AKA Dazhva, Ukraine AKA Dazzy AKA Dazwalicious AKA DazSmooch AKA dylandude829 AKA sephirothdaz

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Lol...
I stopped getting those emails a while ago.
OMG BUM POSTED IN THE TOPIC!
-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TT7aqTQcGIE

~Dazwa AKA Daz AKA The Daz AKA Dazwakoozamakaya AKA Razmataz Daz AKA Dazwa I'm talkin' 'bout AKA DAlegendaryzamus AKA Razzle Dazzle AKA Sir Daz AKA aka AKA Dazwario AKA Dazwariooo AKA Temporary Ninja Turtle AKA Dazaster AKA Dazmanian Tevil AKA Scoops AKA Scoops Haagen Daz AKA ChuDaz AKA _daztea AKA Dazilla Firewa AKA Dazhva, Ukraine AKA Dazzy AKA Dazwalicious AKA DazSmooch AKA dylandude829 AKA sephirothdaz AKA DazSuperFly

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
holy **** power stone

that's another game I could download for PSP

thank you cort

~Dazwa AKA Daz AKA The Daz AKA Dazwakoozamakaya AKA Razmataz Daz AKA Dazwa I'm talkin' 'bout AKA DAlegendaryzamus AKA Razzle Dazzle AKA Sir Daz AKA aka AKA Dazwario AKA Dazwariooo AKA Temporary Ninja Turtle AKA Dazaster AKA Dazmanian Tevil AKA Scoops AKA Scoops Haagen Daz AKA ChuDaz AKA _daztea AKA Dazilla Firewa AKA Dazhva, Ukraine AKA Dazzy AKA Dazwalicious AKA DazSmooch AKA dylandude829 AKA sephirothdaz AKA DazSuperFly AKA DazShield 21

edit: yessss im getting emails for this thread again, now the thread is only unofficially too ****ing big

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I laughed pretty hard at the van picture. Haha.

I dunno about the note though, it might actually completely depend on her mood. I've never done a note thing but I'm picturing myself in the situation and I can see myself thinking you're creepy and just throwing it away or I can picture myself smiling and thinking it's cute, in a dorky way but cute none the less. Just make the note supah cute, include lots of cute smiles or something. ^_^

I like ending what I type out with emoticons because it makes it seem less serious and weird. XD

So I only skim and read what seems interesting in the CT thread now. =(

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
D: OMG I'M GOING TO GO DOWNLOAD POWERSTONE FOR MY PSP JUST LIKE THE DUKE OF DAZARD.
T-T I'm trying, I really am.

Thank you Cort =D!
-DD

Top Bottom