• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
the highest size they have is mens 10, which actually runs a bit smaller than mens 10 shoes.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
oh, and be sure to check if your heely has a grind strip on the bottom. theyre more fun

double posties

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LOL!
If I can't make it to Alex's tomorrow, then I'm probably going to be at West Farms mall...
-DD

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
That's stupid, LOL, the one time I decide to go to Buckland's instead. I live 2 minutes from West Farms too. =(

Edit: I actually think I'm going to Meriden now. >_>

Edit2: Actually, I have no idea. I'm gonna sleep on it because the decision is too hard. <_<

Edit3: So I started talking to some girl I met at school via facebook and I guess I made one of my messages sound way too ghey... Her status right after the message turned to, "... is why am I always attracted to gay guys." LOL

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Lol! Poor Nus.
:3 Maybe she isn't attracted to you, but some other possibly gay person whom she was conversing with.
Also:
KHHAALLLLYYYY
Gimme your Cell #.
I'll try to go to Buckland and see you there! :3
Edit:
My cell is 860 510 3364
text me or something.

-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
so uh

connecticut

when am i gonna see you guys again

~Dazwa AKA Daz AKA The Daz AKA Dazwakoozamakaya AKA Razmataz Daz AKA Dazwa I'm talkin' 'bout AKA DAlegendaryzamus AKA Razzle Dazzle AKA Sir Daz AKA aka AKA Dazwario AKA Dazwariooo AKA Temporary Ninja Turtle AKA Dazaster AKA Dazmanian Tevil AKA Scoops AKA Scoops Haagen Daz AKA ChuDaz AKA _daztea AKA Dazilla Firewa AKA Dazhva, Ukraine AKA Dazzy AKA Dazwalicious AKA DazSmooch AKA dylandude829 AKA sephirothdaz AKA DazSuperFly AKA DazShield 21 AKA The Duke of Dazard AKA DazwelSlam AKA Zelgadaz AKA Dazman X AKA Dazyayogame50

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
wait.. so what time do we have to leave? =/
that doesn't change, 11 am on saturday

Al0x I don't think I can go tomorrow anyways....sowwwwwwy
FAIL, >.>

@_@ Wait, so don't show up until around 2pm you're saying? Or what now Alex?

My dad was being a jerk and told me that I can't use his car, so now I need to like...bum a ride from my grandmother or something.
>.< And yea, can't sleep over.
-.- Religious Johns.
-DD
just, troll the forum/my away message till about 2 pm, by then i should know if i have the day off or not. if i haven't posted or anything till like 4pm, just assume i'll be out at 9.

LOL!
If I can't make it to Alex's tomorrow, then I'm probably going to be at West Farms mall... alex's anyway, since not going to alex's is UNACCEPTABLE
-DD
good, that's what i thought

why don't you put "interested in women"-i mean, if you haven't already

but osnap, shes interested in you

im sad :(. nobody's talking to me ;_; this is new.
i had an ephiphay, or a few. Nus is Sun backwards OMG, and "Interested In:
Women" is already in his facebook =D

*remedies the sadness with physical abuse* hoowaay!

goodnight ct thread zzz

edit:

so uh

connecticut

when am i gonna see you guys again

~Dazwa AKA Daz AKA The Daz AKA Dazwakoozamakaya AKA Razmataz Daz AKA Dazwa I'm talkin' 'bout AKA DAlegendaryzamus AKA Razzle Dazzle AKA Sir Daz AKA aka AKA Dazwario AKA Dazwariooo AKA Temporary Ninja Turtle AKA Dazaster AKA Dazmanian Tevil AKA Scoops AKA Scoops Haagen Daz AKA ChuDaz AKA _daztea AKA Dazilla Firewa AKA Dazhva, Ukraine AKA Dazzy AKA Dazwalicious AKA DazSmooch AKA dylandude829 AKA sephirothdaz AKA DazSuperFly AKA DazShield 21 AKA The Duke of Dazard AKA DazwelSlam AKA Zelgadaz AKA Dazman X AKA Dazyayogame50
i'll quit my job if you wanna come stay a few days?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
i can only assume that your next avatar will be John Cena
WHAT THE ****

I seriously had a John Cena lined up to use (not next) but had decided not to use it

****ing limegrapes

silas don't do that =(

~Dazwa AKA Daz AKA The Daz AKA Dazwakoozamakaya AKA Razmataz Daz AKA Dazwa I'm talkin' 'bout AKA DAlegendaryzamus AKA Razzle Dazzle AKA Sir Daz AKA aka AKA Dazwario AKA Dazwariooo AKA Temporary Ninja Turtle AKA Dazaster AKA Dazmanian Tevil AKA Scoops AKA Scoops Haagen Daz AKA ChuDaz AKA _daztea AKA Dazilla Firewa AKA Dazhva, Ukraine AKA Dazzy AKA Dazwalicious AKA DazSmooch AKA dylandude829 AKA sephirothdaz AKA DazSuperFly AKA DazShield 21 AKA The Duke of Dazard AKA DazwelSlam AKA Zelgadaz AKA Dazman X AKA Dazyayogame50 AKA DazDotWa

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
silas don't do that =(

~Dazwa AKA Daz AKA The Daz AKA Dazwakoozamakaya AKA Razmataz Daz AKA Dazwa I'm talkin' 'bout AKA DAlegendaryzamus AKA Razzle Dazzle AKA Sir Daz AKA aka AKA Dazwario AKA Dazwariooo AKA Temporary Ninja Turtle AKA Dazaster AKA Dazmanian Tevil AKA Scoops AKA Scoops Haagen Daz AKA ChuDaz AKA _daztea AKA Dazilla Firewa AKA Dazhva, Ukraine AKA Dazzy AKA Dazwalicious AKA DazSmooch AKA dylandude829 AKA sephirothdaz AKA DazSuperFly AKA DazShield 21 AKA The Duke of Dazard AKA DazwelSlam AKA Zelgadaz AKA Dazman X AKA Dazyayogame50 AKA DazDotWa
i'm getting new/better one really soon, and was going to quit anyway, but i'll totally quit with reason if you wanna come by =D

edit:
but not tonight, too tired. we can talk of it later, maybe over some tea. nighters

Khaly

Smash Cadet
thats funny
Mr. Sun, you brighten my day.

<3 Patric

dude, I was skipping school, and I was in west hartford.
I called you, but you werent there.
I wanted to treat you to a bowl of pho XD

Top Bottom